To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW32-38 - Chips (and gravy?)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: GW32-38 - Chips (and gravy?)

Post by From4corners »

Well, time to activate that WC now. BB36 and the FH for whenever. Had planned to FH34, WC35 and BB36 but not much difference in wildcarding now or 35 I think. Main difference would have been having a trio of Liverpool and ManCity for 34 but might only miss out on one City player (KDB) in my WC who might not have played in 34 in the first place. Who knows right.

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

I thought originally I would be doing FH33, WC36 & BB37.

Didn't do FH33 so then moved to WC34, BB36 & FH37 but I can get a decent team out for 34 without using the WC, (but maybe a -4 :?) , and do WC in 35 instead - 1 GW closer to the BB which might be useful.

hummm...

Edgeways
Treebeard

Post by Edgeways »

I have FH and BB to play. FH will be 36 or 37, dependent on when Liv/Sot and Man C/Wolves fall.
Had actually decided to play BB this week. Bench is Sanchez and 3 from Schar/Coady/Kilman/Ramsey. Base price players who I am not going to waste transfers upgrading for doublers in 36/37.
I also have Wood and Weghorst.
Bri v Sot, Burn v Wolves and Nor v Newc looked the best time to get points from this bench.
Bri, Burn and Wolves have decent games next week. But Newc play Liv.
But now Kilman is injured. Dilemna.
May just leave BB for 36/37 now, by which time I can be rid of Kilman and probably Wood and Weghorst too.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Edgeways wrote:I have FH and BB to play. FH will be 36 or 37, dependent on when Liv/Sot and Man C/Wolves fall.
Had actually decided to play BB this week. Bench is Sanchez and 3 from Schar/Coady/Kilman/Ramsey. Base price players who I am not going to waste transfers upgrading for doublers in 36/37.
I also have Wood and Weghorst.
Bri v Sot, Burn v Wolves and Nor v Newc looked the best time to get points from this bench.
Bri, Burn and Wolves have decent games next week. But Newc play Liv.
But now Kilman is injured. Dilemna.
May just leave BB for 36/37 now, by which time I can be rid of Kilman and probably Wood and Weghorst too.
This is very confusing Image all I'll say is, I'm not letting the BB dictate my moves. Then again, my XI need transfers.

Anyone considering FH 35? Looks decent..

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

I was of the opinion that I would FH the week where Man C got their DGW and BB in the other large DGW. Well, after the Man DGW 36 was confirmed I checked the teams I would end up with for the remaining GWs and this turned my strategy upside down. I'll rather BB in GW36 and FH GW37.

Two FTs planned before GW36:
Broja->Dennis
Pope->Martinez

The downside is KDB, I will not be able to get him into my team at all and this could make serious damage in DGW36 (but will he play both...?). However, the rest of the team will be really good, with the normal uncertainty linked to minutes for several of the key assets. And the four bench players more than justify the BB.

I'll get a number of doublers for DGW37 by using FH who I otherwise would not reach. This will leave a decent upside.

This small dilemma also exemplifies something I already know; I should get rid of the BB early so it doesn't compromise strategy and long term structure. The two FT mentioned above are mostly motivated by the BB and it would have been better if BB was long gone and I could concentrate on other moves. But for various reason this is what I have to play with and after consideration I feel that the proposed use of chips and transfers will be the best for my team. In theory - reality may prove very different.

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

I won't have KDB either but he has been having his minutes managed so I think it's an acceptable compromise.

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

RomynPG wrote: 22 Apr 2022, 18:55 I thought originally I would be doing FH33, WC36 & BB37.

Didn't do FH33 so then moved to WC34, BB36 & FH37 but I can get a decent team out for 34 without using the WC, (but maybe a -4 :?) , and do WC in 35 instead - 1 GW closer to the BB which might be useful.

hummm...
Well it very much looks like it's WC35, BB36 & FH37 with the intention of having 15 doublers for 36.

Only question for me at the moment is whether I keep Foden or go for Maddison/Barnes - not sure about MCY starters :? Avoiding TOT I think.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

My one big dilemma is whether to go triple captain or bench boost in 36. Will probably go tc but I'm not one hundred percent sure. :?

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

I have no Wildcard left, but will almost certainly bench boost GW36 (can get to 14/15 doublers with a hit or two) and then FH37.

Magic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Magic »

RomynPG wrote: 29 Apr 2022, 18:41Only question for me at the moment is whether I keep Foden or go for Maddison/Barnes - not sure about MCY starters :? Avoiding TOT I think.
Hope you kept Phil :)

mike_d99
Grumpy Old Man
Location: cut down like a vegetable by your hard kickin mother who's an animal
FS Record: 269th TFF 08/09, 11th TFFO 08/09, 49th TFFE 08/09, 50th Elephant 10/11, 92nd Sky Sports 10/11

Post by mike_d99 »

Got my triple captain chip to play in Week 38, and all 11 of my players have a home fixture. Not sure i've ever seen that before!

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Same here. Have had a terrible season for (C) picks so not holding out much hope.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”