Boarderline Impossible?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Post Reply
Lfcni1986
Treebeard
Posts: 260
Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 20:23
FS Record: 0

Boarderline Impossible?

Post by Lfcni1986 »

Leader is 74 points ahead of me.

His team

Mendy
Alonso
Trent
Robertson
Mahrez
De bruyne
Diaz
Mount
Mane
Salah
Jota

My team is with 3 transfers and 1.8 in bank

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Robbio
Foden
De bruyne
Mount
Bowen
Kane
Salah
Jota

Only realistic way I can see of catching him is going for a full city defensive block and hoping Kane starts performing.

Any other suggestions

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2041
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 08:52
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by plevna1963 »

Lfcni1986 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 12:28 Leader is 74 points ahead of me.

His team

Mendy
Alonso
Trent
Robertson
Mahrez
De bruyne
Diaz
Mount
Mane
Salah
Jota

My team is with 3 transfers and 1.8 in bank

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Robbio
Foden
De bruyne
Mount
Bowen
Kane
Salah
Jota

Only realistic way I can see of catching him is going for a full city defensive block and hoping Kane starts performing.

Any other suggestions
If you want to go City block you will have to get rid of a big priced player(s)to get Cancelo in,which would b two out of Robertson/Kane/KDB
Not sure how long Walker is out for but the injury didn't look good to me i guess you will have to see line ups tonight
If Dias starts tonight you can put him in for Walker so:
Walker :arrow: Dias (tonight)
Then:
Robertson :arrow: Cancelo
Kane :arrow: Mane/Son/Havertz
Robertson/Mane should rise in price not sure if others will drop so i would do these before 07.00 Friday morning,either way you will have enough spare ££.
Personally if Dias starts tonight & i was in your shoes i would b bringing in Dias/Cancelo & Mane with your 3 remaining transfers

User avatar
hayesag
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4556
Joined: 22 May 2006, 21:45
Location: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/424718/history
FS Record: piss poor

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by hayesag »

plevna1963 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 14:57

If Dias starts tonight you can put him in for Walker so:
Walker :arrow: Dias (tonight)
Then:
Robertson :arrow: Cancelo
Kane :arrow: Mane/Son/Havertz
Robertson/Mane should rise in price not sure if others will drop so i would do these before 07.00 Friday morning,either way you will have enough spare ££.
Personally if Dias starts tonight & i was in your shoes i would b bringing in Dias/Cancelo & Mane with your 3 remaining transfers
if dias starts tonight...what are u on son :lol: :lol: :lol:

liverpool have already played this gwk anyway so even if dias did 'start tonight' the points wouldnt count till saturday anyway :roll: :P :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

playing a dangerous game sending out false vibes like that :D

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4252
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 10:57
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by lfc71 »

He mean's Diaz at city....keep up🙄

User avatar
hayesag
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4556
Joined: 22 May 2006, 21:45
Location: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/424718/history
FS Record: piss poor

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by hayesag »

lfc71 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:27 He mean's Diaz at city....keep up🙄
the points still wont count smart ass :wink:

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2041
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 08:52
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by plevna1963 »

hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:58
lfc71 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:27 He mean's Diaz at city....keep up🙄
the points still wont count smart ass :wink:
You not seen new rule this season Anthony?
Walker didn't play & neither did Dias so he can bring Dias in

User avatar
hayesag
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4556
Joined: 22 May 2006, 21:45
Location: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/424718/history
FS Record: piss poor

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by hayesag »

plevna1963 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 18:23
hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:58
lfc71 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:27 He mean's Diaz at city....keep up🙄
the points still wont count smart ass :wink:
You not seen new rule this season Anthony?
Walker didn't play & neither did Dias so he can bring Dias in
oh look another smart ass

the name is TONY and dont u forget it :wink:

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/g/#help/faqs

taken from dt website

When do my transfers come into effect and start scoring?
Most Transfers come into effect immediately.

Your player will start scoring points for you as soon as they start playing in a match after you've transferred them into your team unless either Players' Club's have already played a match that Game Week.

In this case the transfer will remain 'pending' until the Game Week is completed at 7am Friday.

If you've changed your mind you can reverse your transfer at any point until that player's Club plays in a match that Game Week.

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2041
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 08:52
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by plevna1963 »

hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 18:41
plevna1963 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 18:23
hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:58
lfc71 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:27 He mean's Diaz at city....keep up🙄
the points still wont count smart ass :wink:
You not seen new rule this season Anthony?
Walker didn't play & neither did Dias so he can bring Dias in
oh look another smart ass

the name is TONY and dont u forget it :wink:

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/g/#help/faqs

taken from dt website

When do my transfers come into effect and start scoring?
Most Transfers come into effect immediately.

Your player will start scoring points for you as soon as they start playing in a match after you've transferred them into your team unless either Players' Club's have already played a match that Game Week.

In this case the transfer will remain 'pending' until the Game Week is completed at 7am Friday.

If you've changed your mind you can reverse your transfer at any point until that player's Club plays in a match that Game Week.
Eligible and Pending Transfers

In an update to the rules for eligible and pending transfers this season, Players will now only become locked based on their appearance and not their Club.

Once a Club’s first match of the GW starts, only a Player that makes an appearance in that match will become "locked".

Players that have made an appearance will either have started the match or made a substitute appearance.

All Players of the two participating Clubs will be temporarily locked during the duration of the game but Players of each Club that did not make an appearance in that match will become unlocked once the match is over.

An eligible transfer will take immediate effect and will occur if you transfer a Player out for another player where neither the outgoing Player nor the incoming Player have played during the Game Week in which you make that transfer.

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2041
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 08:52
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by plevna1963 »

plevna1963 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 19:20
hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 18:41
plevna1963 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 18:23
hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:58
lfc71 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:27 He mean's Diaz at city....keep up🙄

the points still wont count smart ass :wink:
You not seen new rule this season Anthony?
Walker didn't play & neither did Dias so he can bring Dias in
oh look another smart ass

the name is TONY and dont u forget it :wink:

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/g/#help/faqs

taken from dt website

When do my transfers come into effect and start scoring?
Most Transfers come into effect immediately.

Your player will start scoring points for you as soon as they start playing in a match after you've transferred them into your team unless either Players' Club's have already played a match that Game Week.

In this case the transfer will remain 'pending' until the Game Week is completed at 7am Friday.

If you've changed your mind you can reverse your transfer at any point until that player's Club plays in a match that Game Week.
Eligible and Pending Transfers

In an update to the rules for eligible and pending transfers this season, Players will now only become locked based on their appearance and not their Club.

Once a Club’s first match of the GW starts, only a Player that makes an appearance in that match will become "locked".

Players that have made an appearance will either have started the match or made a substitute appearance.

All Players of the two participating Clubs will be temporarily locked during the duration of the game but Players of each Club that did not make an appearance in that match will become unlocked once the match is over.

An eligible transfer will take immediate effect and will occur if you transfer a Player out for another player where neither the outgoing Player nor the incoming Player have played during the Game Week in which you make that transfer.
Dias on bench

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4252
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 10:57
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by lfc71 »

hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:58
lfc71 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:27 He mean's Diaz at city....keep up🙄
the points still wont count smart ass :wink:
If he gets minutes (Diaz) the pts WILL count,as the player he would replace hasn't played this gw.

As Plevna stated,new rule for this season.....once again,keep up🤭😉

User avatar
hayesag
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4556
Joined: 22 May 2006, 21:45
Location: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/424718/history
FS Record: piss poor

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by hayesag »

lfc71 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 21:20
hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:58
lfc71 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:27 He mean's Diaz at city....keep up🙄
the points still wont count smart ass :wink:
If he gets minutes (Diaz) the pts WILL count,as the player he would replace hasn't played this gw.

As Plevna stated,new rule for this season.....once again,keep up🤭😉
again the points wont count smart ass as city dont have a player called DIAZ :lol:

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4252
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 10:57
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by lfc71 »

Diasssss🙈🙄

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2041
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 08:52
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by plevna1963 »

hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 21:25
lfc71 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 21:20
hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:58
lfc71 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 17:27 He mean's Diaz at city....keep up🙄
the points still wont count smart ass :wink:
If he gets minutes (Diaz) the pts WILL count,as the player he would replace hasn't played this gw.

As Plevna stated,new rule for this season.....once again,keep up🤭😉
again the points wont count smart ass as city dont have a player called DIAZ :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2041
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 08:52
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by plevna1963 »

After all this i bet Lfcni has not seen this post🙁

User avatar
hayesag
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4556
Joined: 22 May 2006, 21:45
Location: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/424718/history
FS Record: piss poor

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by hayesag »

the ratings dont mean much if the plan hasnt been put into action :wink:

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2041
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 08:52
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by plevna1963 »

hayesag wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 22:02 the ratings dont mean much if the plan hasnt been put into action :wink:
Agreed,he probably wasn't aware of the Walker :arrow: Dias move.
Lfcni tonight 27pts
Leader 18pts

Lfcni1986
Treebeard
Posts: 260
Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 20:23
FS Record: 0

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by Lfcni1986 »

Hi, thanks for the responses guys.

Walker to Dias had been my plan, but when I seen Dias on the bench I didn't make the move.also other guy has 2 transfers, he would probably have countered Dias this Friday, at least now I can make all 3 without him knowing my moves for a week

At weekend now leaning towards Walker to Dias
Robertson to Cancelo
Kane or De Bruyne to be sacrificed, probably de bruyne in the hope Kane finds some form.

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2041
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 08:52
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by plevna1963 »

Lfcni1986 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 23:04 Hi, thanks for the responses guys.

Walker to Dias had been my plan, but when I seen Dias on the bench I didn't make the move.also other guy has 2 transfers, he would probably have countered Dias this Friday, at least now I can make all 3 without him knowing my moves for a week

At weekend now leaning towards Walker to Dias
Robertson to Cancelo
Kane or De Bruyne to be sacrificed, probably de bruyne in the hope Kane finds some form.
City/Liverppol have more games 4 in next 2 weeks compared to Spurs something to think about

Lfcni1986
Treebeard
Posts: 260
Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 20:23
FS Record: 0

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by Lfcni1986 »

So I got very lucky and went jota to Jesus yesterday.

I also went Robertson to Cancelo, walker to Dias.

He got rid of Mendy/Alonso to Allison/Dias

Gap down to 39 but I sense 2 Liverpool clean sheets coming up, I really needed city not to concede yesterday.

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2041
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 08:52
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by plevna1963 »

Whats points difference now mate?

Lfcni1986
Treebeard
Posts: 260
Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 20:23
FS Record: 0

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by Lfcni1986 »

89, it's over.

I needed city clean sheets Vs Watford/Madrid.

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2041
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 08:52
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by plevna1963 »

Lfcni1986 wrote: 01 May 2022, 10:22 89, it's over.

I needed city clean sheets Vs Watford/Madrid.
Whats difference now mate?

Lfcni1986
Treebeard
Posts: 260
Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 20:23
FS Record: 0

Re: Boarderline Impossible?

Post by Lfcni1986 »

65 now, Kane helped tonight

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”