To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FH37 Drafts

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
swadd1er
Dumbledore

FH37 Drafts

Post by swadd1er »

Fire away.

Any must have single week players? Son, Salah and KDB?

Pickford/Mykolenko/Watkins/Coutinho/Richarlison/Cash/Zaha will all be popular picks.

danjones
Treebeard

Re: FH37 Drafts

Post by danjones »

Initial draft is 442
Pickford Foster
Cash Digne Cancelo Anderson Matip
Gordon Son Salah KdB Zaha
Richarlison Watkins Richardson

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Not sure about KdB, and I'm doing battle in a mini league where Kane is a bigger concern. Currently on:

Pickford
Cancelo Cash Mykolenko/Digne
Salah Son Zaha Gordon
Kane Ings Richarlison

With quite a lot ITB

johnF
Grumpy Old Man

Post by johnF »

eastcentral1 wrote: 09 May 2022, 14:27 Not sure about KdB, and I'm doing battle in a mini league where Kane is a bigger concern. Currently on:

Pickford
Cancelo Cash Mykolenko/Digne
Salah Son Zaha Gordon
Kane Ings Richarlison

With quite a lot ITB
Reason for picking Ings over Watkins?

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Yeah, that's something i need to think about. If Ings is now going to get game time I think he's a far better finisher than Watkins and I assume he'll be in the team to do just that. But I'm not sure if he's going to get the minutes.

johnF
Grumpy Old Man

Post by johnF »

eastcentral1 wrote: 09 May 2022, 16:17 Yeah, that's something i need to think about. If Ings is now going to get game time I think he's a far better finisher than Watkins and I assume he'll be in the team to do just that. But I'm not sure if he's going to get the minutes.
Ings more likely to be rested/subbed IMO. And I think there's a risk Coutinho and Buendia could be rotated accross the 2 games also. Watkins seems like the safest Villa attacking asset to me.

johnF
Grumpy Old Man

Post by johnF »

swadd1er wrote: 08 May 2022, 22:18 Fire away.

Any must have single week players? Son, Salah and KDB?

Pickford/Mykolenko/Watkins/Coutinho/Richarlison/Cash/Zaha will all be popular picks.
I think you have to go with Son and Salah even if its just to cover yourself against all those who aren't playing the FH this week. Not sure that KDB is quite so essential on the FH.

Maybe a Liverpool and Man City defender also worth considering like Trent, Cancelo etc. They could well score more in one game than the doublers in 2.

Your doublers all look good options although not entirely sure Coutinho will get to play both games. Maybe another Villa defender like Digne could work? Any other Everton attackers worth considering?

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Gordon looked very involved in the attack on match of the day the other night. I wasn't sure whether he warranted a place in a FH XI, but the Leicester game convinced me he is. He'll also be highly owned by non free hitters, and it would be a bigger if he hauls.

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

Current draft:

Guaita
Cash/Mykolenko/Andersen
Gordon/Coutinho/Zaha/Son/Salah
Watkins/Richarlison

Not an expensive team at all so plenty of quality players on the bench.

Magic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Magic »

Bølla pinnsvin wrote: 09 May 2022, 19:50Current draft: Not an expensive team at all so plenty of quality players on the bench.
I wouldn't overlook Pickford, KDB and Buendia if I were you, Bella.

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

Been fiddling with my Free Hit more than a janitor does with keys in his pocket. Currently on -

Pickford (3.9)
Cash, Digne, Robertson (Tsimikas - if Robertson doesn't play then Tsimkas does, right??, Davies)
Zaha, Gordon, Son, Salah, KDB
Watkins, Richarlison (Mateta)

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

Magic wrote: 10 May 2022, 08:04
Bølla pinnsvin wrote: 09 May 2022, 19:50Current draft: Not an expensive team at all so plenty of quality players on the bench.
I wouldn't overlook Pickford, KDB and Buendia if I were you, Bella.
Thanks, those names are not overlooked. Problem is that I can only have three from each team and some will be left behind.
AVL: Cash, Coutinho, Watkins are in for now. But Martinez, Buendia, Digne and Ings are all tempting.
EVE: I've chosen Mykolenko, Gordon and Richarlison. Pickford, Coleman and DCL are in the mix.
CRY: Zaha is a given. I added Andersen. In addition I chose the GK so I didn't block a spot from AVL or EVE.
I'm not overly tempted by Burnley or Leicester this GW. Maybe Vardy if he is confirmed fit.
SGW-players: Son and Salah are both in. I thought about KDB, but this would be instead of one of the two SGW-players mentioned. I can't justify that. I consider TAA and Alonso as good alernatives in defence, but on my bench as of now. Kane si another who could be added. I'll rather take him than KDB.

I can justify an alternative approach. My FPL-season is mediocre so I could bet on good defensive performances from AVL and EVE. Load up in the back with those two teams and go for some low owned MIDs and FWDs. DCL for instance. It would be gamble which in best case could give me a shot at top 10k. The only chance really. But I normally don't play that way.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

There is a theory/rumour that Alonso was taken off at h-t following a (blazing?) row with Tuchel and may not play for them again as he is off in the summer....

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

blahblah wrote: 10 May 2022, 18:18 There is a theory/rumour that Alonso was taken off at h-t following a (blazing?) row with Tuchel and may not play for them again as he is off in the summer....
Thanks. A rumor is enough for anyone to get out of the FH-squad. The real problem, if this turns out to be a problem, is that he will resurface for my GW38 team.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Bølla pinnsvin wrote: 10 May 2022, 18:51
blahblah wrote: 10 May 2022, 18:18 There is a theory/rumour that Alonso was taken off at h-t following a (blazing?) row with Tuchel and may not play for them again as he is off in the summer....
Thanks. A rumor is enough for anyone to get out of the FH-squad. The real problem, if this turns out to be a problem, is that he will resurface for my GW38 team.
Between me and you, I wouldn't touch them with your barge-pole as at least Rudi, Azpu, Chris's and Alonso seem to be off in the summer with rumours about others; and I do think that 2Holes has lost the Dressing Room...

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

blahblah wrote: 10 May 2022, 19:01
Between me and you, I wouldn't touch them with your barge-pole as at least Rudi, Azpu, Chris's and Alonso seem to be off in the summer with rumours about others; and I do think that 2Holes has lost the Dressing Room...
Well, between you and me, my Chelsea three have not had much to offer lately so hopes were not that high. But home to Watford in last GW - I have to stick to this and hope the best.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Bølla pinnsvin wrote: 10 May 2022, 19:05
blahblah wrote: 10 May 2022, 19:01
Well, between you and me, my Chelsea three have not had much to offer lately so hopes were not that high. But home to Watford in last GW - I have to stick to this and hope the best.
You may be better FH'ing in 38 to Watford?

Bølla pinnsvin
FISOhead

Post by Bølla pinnsvin »

blahblah wrote: 10 May 2022, 19:07
You may be better FH'ing in 38 to Watford?
I'll bow my head and accept that the end to this season was in line with the rest of it. No disaster, but an example of mediocrity. There is always "a next season".

Magic
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Magic »

blahblah wrote: 10 May 2022, 19:012Holes has lost the Dressing Room...
I read somewhere that he has been told by someone high up at Chelsea (Bruce Fu*k? Marina??) that he would have been sacked if Abramovich was still in charge :lol:

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Magic wrote:
I read somewhere that he has been told by someone high up at Chelsea (Bruce Fu*k? Marina??) that he would have been sacked if Abramovich was still in charge Image
Yep it was Gabby Agbonlohor, the new director of football

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

eastcentral1 wrote: 11 May 2022, 14:02
Magic wrote:
I read somewhere that he has been told by someone high up at Chelsea (Bruce Fu*k? Marina??) that he would have been sacked if Abramovich was still in charge Image
Blimey he's done well for himself after his playing career 👏👏👏

Magic
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Magic »

blahblah wrote: 11 May 2022, 14:20
eastcentral1 wrote: 11 May 2022, 14:02
Magic wrote:
Blimey he's done well for himself after his playing career 👏👏👏
Hope he's a lot better at this job than he was as a player :lol:

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

I'm in :D

I plan to steer clear of flags and rotation on this one. Current draft is:

Schmeichel
Cash Mykolenko Clyne
Salah Son Coutinho Zaha Gordon
Ings Richarlison

By no means final, a lot will depends on who starts and performed well tonight for Leicester and Everton.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Resonare wrote: 11 May 2022, 15:49 I plan to steer clear of flags and rotation on this one.
Resonare wrote: 11 May 2022, 15:49 Coutinho
Resonare wrote: 11 May 2022, 15:49 flags and rotation
Resonare wrote: 11 May 2022, 15:49 rotation
Resonare wrote: 11 May 2022, 15:49 rotation
:lol:

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 11 May 2022, 17:03 :lol:
Surely he's had his rest? Seems sure to start the next 2 I would've thought...

19Yorke
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15/16: 11k
16/17: 7k
17/18: 2766

Post by 19Yorke »

Currently on:

Pickford, 3.9
Robertson, Cancelo, Cash (Tsmikas, Andersen)
Salah, KDB, Son, Zaha, Gordon
Richarlison, Ings (4.4)

Which one of Gordon/Andersen starts is up for debate I guess. Could be persuaded to replace Cancelo with a doubler, but watching City play it's really hard to remove him.

Desperado
Treebeard

Post by Desperado »

I think I will go with Vardy. 90 minutes yesterday and he showed that there's still some fuel in his tank. Cutting KDB out from the template shown here. Current draft

DGW GK (xx)
Robertson, Cash, Andersen (Tsimikas, xx)
Salah, Son, Zaha, Gordon (xx)
Richarlison, Watkins, Vardy

Plenty of cash to fill the last slots.

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

if you have plenty of cash left why not Digne over Andersen? or Coutinho over Gordon? Both of them didn't do much in the recent weeks, but Coutinho's ceiling is surely higher than Gordon's?

edit:

my team at the moment:

Pickford
Digne Cash Mykolenko Tsimikas x
Salah Son Zaha Barnes McArthur
Richarlison Ings Vardy

Salah might become KdB, Barnes might become Coutinho
7.7 ITB for the last defender so plenty options

danjones
Treebeard

Post by danjones »

Pickford foster
Cash Digne Clyne Robertson tsimikas
Son Salah KdB zaha gordon
Ings Richarlison Nketiah

In a 352 Nketiah first sub

Still deliberating which 2 of Kane Salah KdB to go for.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

4D7E8EB2-1485-4E5F-ABD8-343A49140AED.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”