To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

UCL Fantasy Football

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by UEFA's or FIFA's official website e.g. Champions League and World Cup Fantasy Football
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Re: UCL Fantasy Football

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Rick wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 06:49
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 07 Dec 2021, 21:44 Rick ya luckbox Haaland subs on to score twice! And still time for more :cry:
:lol: Yes, that was lucky, had been cursing that I didn't go with Messi as well as Mbappe, also should have capt one of them, as I knew they were playing.

Decided to go Limitless rather than wildcard for the final group games this year as the team I wanted wasn't possible the other way. :)

Good luck today,
GL to you too sir! No Alonso or Jorginho so I need my Bayern boys to turn up later :roll:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

Atalanta vs Villareal snowed off! If they play it 2moro will I still get points from Rulli and Danjuma?!

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 20:21 Atalanta vs Villareal snowed off! If they play it 2moro will I still get points from Rulli and Danjuma?!
Yes, I think so. It is still showing the round as live. I wonder if you can change your captain. (Not that you would want to). No players involved myself.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Yeah the game hasn't updated yet so guess they're waiting until the match is played this evening. Kylian Mbappe what a chap eh :)

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Danjuma you little beauty :)

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 09 Dec 2021, 22:42 Danjuma you little beauty :)
Gutted only took him out of all my teams (Fan Team as well) because they said he was injured :o :lol: . Got to love fantasy football :lol: .

Well done for sticking with him.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Rick wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 22:49
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 09 Dec 2021, 22:42 Danjuma you little beauty :)
Gutted only took him out of all my teams (Fan Team as well) because they said he was injured :o :lol: . Got to love fantasy football :lol: .

Well done for sticking with him.
Cheers, the team news I read said he'd probably be fit. Also heard that Okafor would likely be out regret getting rid of him now. If I'd have dumped Jorginho instead it would have been perfect but more than happy with how it turned out overall given all the injury flags I had!

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Don't forget this starts again 8pm tonight. Unlimited transfers until then. Good luck!

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Finally got some Ajax players in...Guess that's 4 of my next 5 transfers then :lol:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Wasn't expecting that Rulli cleanie but I'll take it gladly :mrgreen:

Glanced at the Chelsea game on Livescore during the 2nd half and thought I saw they were losing 2-1, checked again at full time and noticed it was the other way around and Azpi had scored it 8-)

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 16 Mar 2022, 21:56 Wasn't expecting that Rulli cleanie but I'll take it gladly :mrgreen:

Glanced at the Chelsea game on Livescore during the 2nd half and thought I saw they were losing 2-1, checked again at full time and noticed it was the other way around and Azpi had scored it 8-)
Another great week for you RuudTheDudeVanTheMan :) . I had a pretty good one myself but still lost ground. Mind you it was a big scoring week for anyone who captained Lewandoski on the first day (Probably about half the teams :lol: ).

The draw will be interesting, have a few to get rid of myself.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Cheers think I'm probably just getting a bit of beginners luck :lol: Yeah hopefully the draw is kind in terms of matchups for players we already own. Transfers are going to be very important from now on!

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

The yellow submarine sinks the Bayern battleship! 4 Bayern players to transfer out now but I'll take that poxy Hernandez clean sheet gladly. Nice little parting gift from Rudiger too 8-)

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 12 Apr 2022, 22:53 The yellow submarine sinks the Bayern battleship! 4 Bayern players to transfer out now but I'll take that poxy Hernandez clean sheet gladly. Nice little parting gift from Rudiger too 8-)
Yes you got the rub of the green with those two for sure :) . Some surprises this round, I have a few to get rid of too.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Rodri+Mane vs Fabinho+KDB :roll:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Well folks the new Champions League is getting closer. I've renewed the "FISO Champions League" mini league for anybody that's playing again this season. Here's the code: 73NH4FCS06

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 28 Aug 2022, 22:00 Well folks the new Champions League is getting closer. I've renewed the "FISO Champions League" mini league for anybody that's playing again this season. Here's the code: 73NH4FCS06
👍

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

I'm in.

For those tempted by Oblak he is injured so his 4m backup should play for now. Bargain.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

raoul wrote: 05 Sep 2022, 17:10 I'm in.

For those tempted by Oblak he is injured so his 4m backup should play for now. Bargain.
Welcome aboard! Nice spot with the 4 mil keeper. Atletico do seem to have a bit of an injury crisis in defence but for that price you can't be too picky. Mendy a doubt too so Kepa could start at 4.5.

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

For any newbies, you should know the early lineups before the deadline. I usually use it for cheap players who are definitely starting

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

And I also try to have an even enough split of players playing on Tuesday and Wednesday.

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 05 Sep 2022, 18:45 And I also try to have an even enough split of players playing on Tuesday and Wednesday.
yep, remember to bench tomorrow players even if they are called Lewandowski.

And praying for a cheap enabler to be in the Zagreb or Kopenhavn lineup...

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

My current line up

Meyer(Dort) Grbic (Atletico )
Kounde (Barca) Lucas Vasquez (RM)A Silva (Benfica) Sulato (Zagreb) Meunier (Dort)
Sterling Kulusevski Dina Ebimbe (Frankfurt) Forsberg (Leipzig) Mario (Benfica)
Mbappe Lewandowski Benzema

0.5 ITB

Any glaring issues here?

Mo Bot
Dumbledore

Post by Mo Bot »

Actually, going to RIP that up. Surely Alvarez is going to be City's CL guy? At 6.0 he must be worth a punt

Mo Bot
Dumbledore

Post by Mo Bot »

Now looking like

Meyer Grbic
Kounde Vasquez Chilwell Meunier Silva
Salah Kulu Forsberg Mario Reus
Lewa Benzema (c) Alvarez

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Ended up wussing out and picking Haaland even though I'm unsure he starts. Had Ramos from Benfica and Modeste of Dortmund but ended up picking Haaland and Brobbey the cheap Ajax striker. Final line up was:

Meyer
James, Chilwell, Rensch, Otamendi,
Vinicius, Reus (C), J Mario, Bergwijn,
Haaland, Brobbey

Grbic, Kounde, Dembele, Lewandowski

Mo Bot
Dumbledore

Post by Mo Bot »

Chelsea clean sheet gone already. I was hoping this game would be an escape from fantasy hell this year

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

James and Chilwell starting well :cry:

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

James and Chilwell here too. I've only been playing this game for a couple of hours and already I hate it. :lol:

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

From4corners picked Diego Costa in goal! :shock:

Ah wait no it's Diogo Costa, never mind, carry on. :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “UEFA.com & FIFA.com Fantasy Football”