To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW 32 Transfers - Deadline Fri 8 Apr 18:30

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Notned
FISO Knight

Re: GW 32 Transfers - Deadline Fri 8 Apr 18:30

Post by Notned »

Diaz :arrow: Havertz
Coutinho :arrow: Maddison

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

Coutinho :arrow: Maddison
Broja :arrow: ASM (-4)

SamuearlJ
Wideboy

Post by SamuearlJ »

Salah :arrow: Maddison
Jimenez :arrow: Ronaldo (c)

huwdo
FISOhead

Post by huwdo »

Lucky wrote: ↑08 Apr 2022, 08:21
huwdo wrote: ↑07 Apr 2022, 17:27 Salah > Maddison
Ait Nouri > Rudiger

Both FTs, leaving 6m in the bank - enough to upgrade Ramsey or Gelhardt, + Son > Salah or KDB.

Going to steer clear of Liverpool and City till after the 13th then decide FH strategy and potentially stock up. Currently also only have 6 doublers for GW33 so may consider using final FH then..
I have 6 doublers, with maybe one more from a transfer. Do you really think it is worth playing a FH? Salah (ManU), Kane/Son (BRI) could easily outscore doublers, and in my case James (ARS) and Cancelo (BRI) the same. I guess there will still be better opportunities.
I think you're almost definitely right..

I partly just don't want to decide until I know whether the European matches result in any injuries.

But the other thing weighing on me is that I don't really fancy any of the doublers in GW36/GW37 more than the top 6 + Leicester, so they'd likely dominate both FTs in and any FH.. I think the only things that would change this are (i) significant injuries to top 6/Leicester from European matches, and (ii) a change of form for Everton or Villa.

But I may be simultaneously overthinking it and totally missing something...

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Fuzz wrote:Coutinho :arrow: Maddison
Ditto

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Post by Bob Newhart »

DeanoMK wrote: ↑06 Apr 2022, 21:43
Bob Newhart wrote:
DeanoMK wrote:Seeing how poor Everton are I'm now likely to do Salah > Bruno.
Have you actually seen how poor United are?
Yes but Everton are definitely worse and I'll take the gamble that Bruno outscores Salah in the 3 games vs Mo's 2.
Still backing the gamble?

United are execrable.

fantasyfaz
FISOhead
FS Record: Telegraph weekly Tinkerman winner Telegraph Cricket weekly winner, TFFO 3rd place 2009, TFFO manager of the month Sept 2008

Post by fantasyfaz »

My transfers paid off out Gordon in Martinelli Out Tierney in Maguire and played him instead of Rudiger. πŸ™ˆ

DeanoMK
FISOhead

Post by DeanoMK »

Bob Newhart wrote:
Bob Newhart wrote:
Yes but Everton are definitely worse and I'll take the gamble that Bruno outscores Salah in the 3 games vs Mo's 2.

United are execrable.
Still hopeful that Bruno will outscore him, certainly with Norwich at home to come, could always get a penalty against Liverpool too. I'm optimistic.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

If Fraser is out I'll move him on for either Barnes or Maddison otherwise think I'll roll. 5 doublers, triple Spurs, Trent and Salah vs shitty Man Utd and Cancelo feels fine to me. No interest in any United players as we are gash.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

DeanoMK wrote: ↑09 Apr 2022, 23:09
Bob Newhart wrote:
Bob Newhart wrote:

United are execrable.
Still hopeful that Bruno will outscore him, certainly with Norwich at home to come, could always get a penalty against Liverpool too. I'm optimistic.
I'm Bruno's biggest admirer but no thanks, I'm sure I'm going to get rid even with two games. I can see them losing both without getting a sniff. They are atrocious and I should have listened to myself on Friday in that form over fixtures is very much a thing.

Magic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Magic »

From4corners wrote: ↑10 Apr 2022, 14:20
Bob Newhart wrote:
Bob Newhart wrote:

United are execrable.
I'm Bruno's biggest admirer but no thanks, I'm sure I'm going to get rid even with two games. I can see them losing both without getting a sniff. They are atrocious and I should have listened to myself on Friday in that form over fixtures is very much a thing.
This makes for a good side bet.

So far Salah 5, Bruno 2. Next games Bruno vs. Norwich who looked OK yesterday and gave Man United a hard game earlier in the season. Easy to see Bruno and Man United blanking again. Then Liverpool vs. Man United where Salah could easily repeat his hat trick of earlier this season and the best Bruno can expect will be 90 minutes and 2pts. My bet would be this finishes Salah 17, Bruno 6.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Magic wrote: ↑11 Apr 2022, 07:40
From4corners wrote: ↑10 Apr 2022, 14:20
Bob Newhart wrote:
Bob Newhart wrote:

United are execrable.
This makes for a good side bet.

So far Salah 5, Bruno 2. Next games Bruno vs. Norwich who looked OK yesterday and gave Man United a hard game earlier in the season. Easy to see Bruno and Man United blanking again. Then Liverpool vs. Man United where Salah could easily repeat his hat trick of earlier this season and the best Bruno can expect will be 90 minutes and 2pts. My bet would be this finishes Salah 17, Bruno 6.
Bruno got six when captained. :oops: :lol:

I really should have listened to myself again..why don't I follow up with it.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œFantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”