To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Innocent enslaved Africans vs Drug Addict Slave Traders

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Innocent enslaved Africans vs Drug Addict Slave Traders

Post by blahblah »

Root is to bat at 3, which will please him :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the WIndies are in India atm :shock: :shock: :shock:

superlancs
Kevin and Perry

Post by superlancs »

Does anybody know how to play IPL fantasy cricket in the UK. I can't find any games that will function here this year? Cheers

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Cricinfo used to run a good Fantasy Cricket thing. I'd wait a few days then PM Baganboy as he may know.

superlancs
Kevin and Perry

Post by superlancs »

Thanks!

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Eeee op, our shiny new opener lasted a massive 9 balls, and the other one lasted not much longer and as we cruised to 17-2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

The scenery reinforce the stupidity of my\our ancestors: they should have left the slaves here, with the convicts and sailed off to the WIndies... :roll: :roll: :roll:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Root bowled without playing a shot :roll: :roll: :roll:

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

At least weโ€™ve finally played Stokes, Woakes and Foakes in the same team. Shame the other blokes are a bunch of jokesโ€ฆ

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Windies have their 1st 50 opening partnership since they last played the Slave Traders ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

-62 with 3 down, not looking good again... they could have taken me for a few weeks of winter sun 8-) 8-) 8-)

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

I must say that Grenada looks awesome, and I think that I can understand why the Yanks invaded ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

If the phone box that some Yank top brass used as they had fooked up the radio frequencies is still there it could be worth a blah visit ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

-3 for 6 now, who thought it couldn't get worse than Australia ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

Always likely to lose this series but the manner of this defeat proves there has been no progress. Anderson and Broad wouldnโ€™t have made a difference here either.

Stokes, Woakes, Foakes and 8 other jokes.

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

Maybe not but to me it sent entirely the wrong message, ie that the series doesnโ€™t matter.

And if we really wanted to try something new what was Woakes doing there? Keep him for home tests.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

hancockjr wrote: โ†‘27 Mar 2022, 09:21 Maybe not but to me it sent entirely the wrong message, ie that the series doesnโ€™t matter.

And if we really wanted to try something new what was Woakes doing there? Keep him for home tests.
I guess it was a case of seeing whether Woakes could step up and lead the attack. It hasnโ€™t really worked and the injuries to the likes of Wood have made it even harder, though I think even Ambrose and Walsh would have struggled to get much out of the first two pitches!

Iโ€™m undecided about Anderson and Broad going forward, this is a long-term rebuild and it might be a few years until weโ€™re competitive, by which time they wonโ€™t be a factor. So maybe it is time to move on and let a new team develop. We canโ€™t just hang onto the past. Iโ€™d perhaps be more tempted to give Cook and KP a call though ;)

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

It was really poor yesterday, being bowled out by a Pringle personator: all credit to him for him hitting the right spots etc....

That was after we managed to help them turn a defecit into a 90 odd lead ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

Pringle? Shame we were the ones who crumbled like said curved crispy snack.

New Zealand, India (rearranged from the one they didnโ€™t turn up for last year) and South Africa this summer. Not sure we will improve on 1 win in 17 Tests.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

You don't remember the giant Pringle who bowled polite seam?

Allegedly we are better at home ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

Yeah, Derekโ€ฆ remember at least the back end of his career, perhaps the first of many failed โ€œNew Bothamsโ€ before Flintoff and then Stokes came closer to fulfilling that description (though both are yet to tick off requirements such as a lordship for services to Brexit, and having a grandson who plays rugby for Wales).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to โ€œFantasy Cricketโ€