To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

SUPER BOWL SQUARES - Super Bowl LVI (56) - 2022

A forum for fixed-odds betting discussion and tips including sports betting such as horse racing
bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

SUPER BOWL SQUARES - Super Bowl LVI (56) - 2022

Post by bluelionman »

Hey FISO members,

With less than a week until the big show (aka the SUPER BOWL) I’m reaching out to let everyone know that I’m running a Squares Grid on the Super Bowl - just in case some of you might be interested?

Full details can be found on the TFP forum and I’ve even made a video explaing how the game works for those that don’t know or need a refresher (follow link to my thread here): https://forum.thefanpub.com/t/super-bow ... luelionman

It's a pure game of chance but can give an added interest to watching the Super Bowl - especially for friends and family not so into American Football who your trying to encourage to stay up to watch it with you.

Hope some of you might like to take a squiz, maybe some of you would even like to take part - increase your enjoyment of the Super Bowl. Squares are great if your watching with friends/family or trying to get people not so into American Football to have more of an interest in the game. The game is pure chance - no skill involved. Follow the link to find out more and learn how the game works.

Kind regards,

bluelionman / aka Noel Symonds

bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

Re: SUPER BOWL SQUARES - Super Bowl LVI (56) - 2022

Post by bluelionman »

Last call for Super Bowl Squares - numbering grid tonight, get in while you still can:

https://forum.thefanpub.com/t/super-bow ... luelionman

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Betting Forum”