To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF chit chat 14th, 15th and 16th January

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: TFF chit chat 14th, 15th and 16th January

Post by murf »

Curtis Jones and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are recalled to the starting XI, replacing James Milner and Takumi Minamino from the draw with Arsenal on Thursday.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander, Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Jones, Oxlade, Chamberlain, Jota, Firmino.
Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Milner, Gomez, Minamino, Tsimikas, Gordon, Williams, Morton.

Minamino was poor in midweek as was Milner. Ox and, especially, Jones looked livelier when they came on. Mind you Firmino and Jota (and others) were worse than Minamino!

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

WHam name an unchanged side from the one that beat Norwich last-time out. Tomas Soucek and Mark Noble remain missing from the squad.
West Ham: Fabianski, Coufal, Dawson, Diop, Cresswell, Lanzini, Rice, Bowen, Fornals, Vlasic, Antonio.
Subs: Yarmolenko, Areola, Fredericks, Masuaku, Johnson, Kral, Okoflex, Alese, Perkins.

Daniel James and Pascal Struijk come into the Leeds side as Marcelo Bielsa makes two changes from their last Premier League outing.
Patrick Bamford is not in the squad despite recovering from injury.
Leeds: Meslier, Ayling, Koch, Struijk, Firpo, Dallas, Forshaw, Raphinha, Klich, Harrison, James.
Subs: Klaesson, Rodrigo, Bate, Hjelde, McKinstry, Jenkins, Moore, Kenneh, Gray.

Full-back Rico Henry returns to Brentford’s starting line-up in the one change from the team that lost 4-1 to Southampton last time out.
Sergi Canos makes way, but is on the bench despite limping off in the defeat to the Saints. The Spaniard was a fringe player at Liverpool after arriving as a teenager in 2013.
Brentford XI:Fernandez, Pinnock, Jansson, Ajer, Norgaard, Roerslev, Janelt, Henry, Baptiste, Mbeumo, Toney.
Subs: Lossl, Canos, Jensen, Forss, Wissa, Ghoddos, Bidstrup, Be(n)ch Sorensen, Stevens.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Fabinho (Alexander, Arnold) - I said you wanted Bowen for his scoring form but this guy is close, would be closer but Bowen has scored again!

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Rafa confirmed sacked

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Post by Jamjack »

I fear someone has made Jota aware I put him in most of my teams a few weeks ago. :roll:

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Jamjack wrote: 16 Jan 2022, 15:19 I fear someone has made Jota aware I put him in most of my teams a few weeks ago. :roll:
He used to be much better as a sub (IMO) but was showing signs of doing well as a starter..... until we bought him.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

murf wrote: 16 Jan 2022, 14:49 Fabinho (Alexander, Arnold) - I said you wanted Bowen for his scoring form but this guy is close, would be closer but Bowen has scored again!
2-0 Oxlade (Chamberlain, Robertson)

Taki and Minamino on for Oxlade and Chamberlain (knock(s)) - EDIT ...and they score! Brackets of Bobby F.

Joey Navinsky
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Perennial single entrant - highest finish = 674th (2021 - 22)

Post by Joey Navinsky »

Minaminio scores (Fiminio)

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Post by Jamjack »

murf wrote: 16 Jan 2022, 15:30
Jamjack wrote: 16 Jan 2022, 15:19 I fear someone has made Jota aware I put him in most of my teams a few weeks ago. :roll:
He used to be much better as a sub (IMO) but was showing signs of doing well as a starter..... until we bought him.
Now he is back safe in the cotton wool. Ready to provide another two points next week. I wasn’t expecting Salah like returns during ANC but ….

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

High: 71

Low: 28

Best team: 71

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”