To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

BLM’s ITV7 Racing - 2022 (£10 Money League)

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Horse Racing games.

bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

BLM’s ITV7 Racing - 2022 (£10 Money League)

Post by bluelionman »

Hey FISO'ers,

I'm not a big horse racing person but did a private league on this last year and the eventual winner was so far and away better than the other half a dozen bods in my league (including myself) he ran away with it. This year to make it more fun I decided to have prizes for top 3 entrants guaranteed (rather than dependent on numbers entered) but alas due to last year being winner takes all because I had less than 10 entries and people giving up I think it's put most of my entrants from last year off as most have not re-joined this years league and I'm struggling to find interest. If any of you are already doing ITV7 it will carry your scores in from 1st Jan. A league runs for one calandar year - 1st January to 31st December. I am positive everyone will miss some rounds as there's just to many so even if you join now and have not done this before your not be far behind - loads of rounds and time to catch up.

Last year when I was in hospital with Covid site would not let me login from there - no idea why so that's when I got to far behind and lost interest. That won't happen this year as prizes go down to third. Just need to try and find more entries - my deadline for new joiners is the 5th January 2022 (tommorow).

All info is popsted on TheFanPub forum here: https://forum.thefanpub.com/t/blm-s-itv ... luelionman

To give you an idea here is the final table from last years league (and yes last years winner has already rejoined my league for this year):

So can any of you offer up a decent challenge.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Horse Racing”