To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Any interest in 'Christmas' comp?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Any interest in 'Christmas' comp?

Post by CBN »

Gauging interest as participation has not been as great lately.

I have in mind a £20 entry (two entries for £30) type competition. Could either be use an existing team through a mini-league on Sun website or I could run something manually where you pick a fresh team and have a set amount of transfers to use. Would start next week and run to end of the year, i.e. these fixtures covered.

Won't bother if the interest isn't there.

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Any interest in 'Christmas' comp?

Post by plevna1963 »

CBN wrote: 20 Nov 2021, 11:13 Gauging interest as participation has not been as great lately.

I have in mind a £20 entry (two entries for £30) type competition. Could either be use an existing team through a mini-league on Sun website or I could run something manually where you pick a fresh team and have a set amount of transfers to use. Would start next week and run to end of the year, i.e. these fixtures covered.

Won't bother if the interest isn't there.
I would be in

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Post by Nightowl »

Yes please here but not looking promising ATM

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Yeah looking bleak - would need 10 to make it worthwhile I reckon.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

I think we can declare this dead :(

wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Post by wolviebob »

That’s a shame. I’d be in. Would prefer manual comp. I don’t know how many people check the forum at this time of the year when their teams have pretty much had it and that’s it for the season.might have more success with a pm to the elite league? £50 might make it initerwting for a smaller number of people. Have a think about it Simon…..🤔

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”