To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Any advice

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Walsalltommy
Treebeard

Any advice

Post by Walsalltommy »

Struggling this year folks. Any advice on what you would do in my position. Thanks 1.4million spare also 👍🏻
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Re: Any advice

Post by plevna1963 »

Walsalltommy wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 19:11 Struggling this year folks. Any advice on what you would do in my position. Thanks 1.4million spare also 👍🏻
Can't see much wrong with it other than Traore,what you wanting to do?

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

Potential issue is Alonso, Chilwell started last game, looks like they will probably rotate, I brought him in as well, Silva rotatable as well because of age, better off having Rudiger. You have 2 players who don't play European football, maybe best only use those between 2nd week of December-2nd week of February when they're on a break from those competitions.

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Rudiger is an injury doubt for weekend as is Lukaku .
Alonso was always going to end up getting rotated as us Silva . It's not a bad thing though as they should still play enough games .
Traore is the big worry as he's only coming on as sub and losing value every week .
I'm looking to shift Grealish for De Bruyne or Foden as they are looking very good with good fixtures coming up too . Grealish is just not scoring points consistently for me and dropping in value every week

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Maybe look at Mbuemo ( Brentford ) as a replacement for Traore . No Europe but playing out of position as a forward with very good attacking stats . After Chelsea and Leicester they have an excellent run of games , though they are dangerous and can score against any side .

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

of course Silva was always going to be rotated but he has Silva in his team? which is why the advice always best to look for a player who will have minimal rotation, Lukaku was rested by Belgium because of muscle fatigue, no point him playing v Italy, will probably be ready for Brentford but if not there's Malmo at home mid week. Rudiger missed training as a precaution for Germany, nothing serious for both. Chilwell was on the bench for 6 prem games and didn't get a minute til the last match where he started, only came on as subs in Europe as well, I don't know if he's going to favour one long term or rotate but Alonso's played really well this season.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”