To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers mess up

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
aurora
FISOhead

Transfers mess up

Post by aurora »

made some end of month transfers, now it doesn't let me reverse them and it's giving me points/taking away points for players I've brought in for next week and taken away the points for the players I already had for this game week, and it's moved me down a couple of thousands places on the leaderboard, on desktop, hope this sorts itself, can't believe how buggy this site is after all these years

aurora
FISOhead

Re: Transfers mess up

Post by aurora »

going by the replies, I guess it's only me who this has happened to, has anyone made any transfers today and a) are unable to reverse them given the deadline is in 10 hours, b) have had pts totals changed and c) subsequent leaderboard position changed? I

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

aurora wrote: 30 Sep 2021, 20:32 going by the replies, I guess it's only me who this has happened to, has anyone made any transfers today and a) are unable to reverse them given the deadline is in 10 hours, b) have had pts totals changed and c) subsequent leaderboard position changed? I

Are the players involved in and out playing tonight?

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

I made transfers in half of my teams earlier on this evening and when I went back to do some more they had all reversed. :?

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

no peter I transferred in some chelsea defenders and now I'm getting their minus points and no ability to even reverse a transfer, I would suspect the wrong points/leader board position will be rectified, or should be, but not ability to reverse a transfer given it's the end of the game week friday morning at 7am, why do they always have so many problems with their software

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

Think a similar thing happened to Biddles last time out,not sure he got it sorted??....maybe pm him

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

Spinynorman wrote: 30 Sep 2021, 21:06 I made transfers in half of my teams earlier on this evening and when I went back to do some more they had all reversed. :?
can you still make any? if so, does it then let you reverse ?

Sizzman

Post by Sizzman »

Happening to me too, used my last transfer earlier now it won't let me reverse it, the games a joke

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

aurora wrote: 30 Sep 2021, 21:33
Spinynorman wrote: 30 Sep 2021, 21:06 I made transfers in half of my teams earlier on this evening and when I went back to do some more they had all reversed. :?
can you still make any? if so, does it then let you reverse ?

Yes it does let me reverse.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

this is such a piss take, I have 12pts less than I should have and can't reverse a transfer I need to reverse after hearing some team news, and now they've shut up shop for the night with changes tomorrow afoot, only bright side is entry was free but still a waste of time.

superam
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: good

Post by superam »

I'm exactly the same, swapped Maguire for Alonso last night after Juve game just to play around with my last transfer and now it won't let me reverse it and has confirmed transfer even though both have played this gw. The problem here is, if they then reverse it back tommorrow i would lose my ability to use my last transfer because they reset, which is also wrong.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Giant mess. Most of my transfers made in the last two days are not reversible. In all those cases the scores in my teams are for the incoming players who should still be pending and I've lost the points for the outgoing players. In most cases I've lost points, although in one case my score has wrongly increased by 1 pt. Of all the transfers that I've made four are still reversible and in those cases I still have the points of the outgoing players. What a f*ck up.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

aurora wrote: 30 Sep 2021, 20:32 going by the replies, I guess it's only me who this has happened to, has anyone made any transfers today and a) are unable to reverse them given the deadline is in 10 hours, b) have had pts totals changed and c) subsequent leaderboard position changed? I
As you can see from my post above it's not only you. Exactly the same thing has happened to me. In all teams bar one, I've lost points. For example Ronaldo - Lukaku has resulted in me having Lukaku's 0 pts instead of Ronaldo's 6 pts (7-1).

But given the totally incompetent under-trained "staff" (that's me being diplomatic) that DreamTeam employs, one wonders if even the larger point losses are worth following up. :(

Redlands19
Treebeard
FS Record: 179th DT season 22/23

Post by Redlands19 »

Had a play around with transfers in a couple of dead teams and pending, reverse and points are all working normally for me on Win 10 desktop.

Sizzman

Post by Sizzman »

Anyone have luck reversing the transfers? Not a word said about it from dream team, just another f**k up to add to their long list to brush under the carpet

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

My pts have remained the same, no change, absolute farce.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

I’m just playing this game casually now, they never sorted out my problem I had and couldn’t be bothered to reply to my last two emails. I made a thread on this subject few weeks back. Game is a joke! I can’t actually be bothered to work out whether I’m up or down on points now either, as I say I’m just playing casually now. Prefer to play professionally run fantasy games now like sky and fanteam

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

can't let this drop, I mean it's all there in their database to see, I'm perplexed as to how some transfers were reversible and some were not, not making accusations but it does leave you with the feeling that the game is being manipulated. They can't just rob all of my teams of points and get away with it

but yeah going forward, the likes of fanteam is a better option, next season I'll multi enter that instead, bigger prize money, less entrants and far less glitchy, I would recommend though that people always check their points before and after transfers made.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Biddles32 wrote: 01 Oct 2021, 20:30 I’m just playing this game casually now, they never sorted out my problem I had and couldn’t be bothered to reply to my last two emails. I made a thread on this subject few weeks back. Game is a joke! I can’t actually be bothered to work out whether I’m up or down on points now either, as I say I’m just playing casually now. Prefer to play professionally run fantasy games now like sky and fanteam
Nail on head.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

more strange goings on, my second best team is showing 5/5 trasnfers remaining - that's because they've reverted this team back to last week, when in fact I made 5 transfers for this team on Friday and should have none left, and my other teams messed up as week, lost more points, I give up on these clowns

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

just had a painful dialogue with somebody who tried to tell me there was no issue at first, said he'll raise it with the tech team, told him many others affected, then he tried telling me dreamteam had sent emails replies which they haven't, then at the end I requested a transcript of the conversation which I didn't receive, which tells me it's another technical issue on their behalf, I wont hold my breath but nothing more I could do, in seasons gone by I've been in many mini leagues for prize money, this season less so thankfully. I'll give this one final update in a couple of days to give them enough time to fix the bug, if it was that.

Redlands19
Treebeard
FS Record: 179th DT season 22/23

Post by Redlands19 »

After choosing your 5 players to swap out, are you certain you hit the 'make transfers' button?

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

100%

when I make transfers for any game, I am updating my spreadsheet at the same time, then when made, with dreamteam, I always go on to the main page team to see either the transfer symbol if it's pending, or the new players if it's the beginning of a game week to double check, then I note down what budget I have left. I mentioned the inability to reverse some transfers on that day as well, as others here have mentioned was an issue, he kept telling me I need to contact my email provider if I wasn't receiving their emails, i am receiving their automated out of office emails but no personal direct emails, don't know if that's just me but I receive emails from everyone else except them, maybe really they've blacklisted me for whinging too much lol.

superam
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: good

Post by superam »

Redlands19 wrote: 04 Oct 2021, 14:44 After choosing your 5 players to swap out, are you certain you hit the 'make transfers' button?
There's more than just the reversing transfers glitch, there's non reversible 'pending' transfers and worst of all allocating points from players who were not in your team at the time they got them and taking points off you from players that were, makes the whole game a joke if it isn't resolved and quick but i don't hold out much hope based on past experiences and another members failed attempt to resolve issues earlier.
I've run a strong mini league for 16 years but this will be our last if this carries on.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Info from admin:
One of the forum moderators has edited posts (and banned 18 users) tonight. I assume the moderator used the same password on fiso as he did for FFHub (which was hacked on Saturday) allowing someone else to log in as him. I have deactivated that moderator and also removed him from the list of moderators (as well as removing almost all of the remaining mods in case they have not chosen a unique password for fiso). I have unbanned the 18 users. Dealing with edited posts is a different matter though. There is no indication that fiso itself has been hacked (all forum user passwords are encrypted via the phpbb forum software).

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

last post on this

after several emails and live chat, they have not given my 10 teams the points back, even though they can see on their system all time/date of the transfers made and the fact they were suppose to be pending.

I think they don't really care anymore, seem to have been winding the game down last few years, monthly went, weekly went, significantly reduced prize pool etc, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Magic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Magic »

aurora wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 14:43I shouldn't be surprised.
No, you shouldn't.

JoeK
Kevin and Perry

Post by JoeK »

I'm sure I posted a question on here a few days back but now seems to have gone, not sure why anyway I was hoping someone could summarise what the issue is as it seems not no affect all, was it only transfers made on Thursday that didn't go through?

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

JoeK wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 18:37 I'm sure I posted a question on here a few days back but now seems to have gone, not sure why anyway I was hoping someone could summarise what the issue is as it seems not no affect all, was it only transfers made on Thursday that didn't go through?
You posted it on another thread-Leaderboard

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

he did post on here, his post was edited by a hacker

I can't speak for everyone, but for me personally, my issue was which some others on here have shared, is that on Thursday September 30th, end of game week 6, I began to use up all of remaining transfers in my 10 teams, largely transferring out City to Chelsea defenders, during that week, City's back line had positive points, Chelsea negative, when I made those transfers that were suppose to be 'pending' and then implemented for game week 7, for the following day/game week, which always begins on a Friday, what happened instead was the system implemented those transfers instantly, meaning the points my teams had accrued for having City defenders during game week 6, were erased and I instead was given the minus points for the Chelsea players - even though those incoming Chelsea players had already played 2 games that week as well as the City players.

Another issue was that some transfers for some players were reversible and some were not

then, in one of my teams where I made 5 transfers for the beginning of October, are now suddenly showing as 5/5 remaining, even though I used all 5, with September's allocation I used the last 2 on September 30th, right now it's giving me an extra Chelsea defender - one of the 5 October transfers I used, but not the other 4 players - in this team however they have me -4 for 2 Chelsea denders instead of the +9 for the two City defenders, so robbed of 13 pts, in my best team -2 for Alonso instead of the +8 for Cancelo, robbed on 10pts, teams lower down I had more transfers and thus robbed of more points.

Then on live chat the guy was trying to tell me that they had replied to my emails, which they did not, then he kept persisting with the line that I needed to contact my email provider, when A) dreamteam were the only people who's emails I was not receiving, so it was no issue my end, and b) given the fact that I just spend a considerable amount of time explaining their own technical issues, he should have suddenly clocked on that there really is an issue at their end.

Don't know if it was a one off, don't know if it's been season long problem, don't know how many people have been affected, what I do know is that I am down 10+pts in every single team, I don't know what it's about, they can see the time and date of the transfers made bu don't want to address it, maybe they don't have the technical expertise to sort it out.

Either way I'm past caring as are they seemingly.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”