To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Mini League Points Wrong

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
billvega
Red & Blue Braces

Mini League Points Wrong

Post by billvega »

Any idea why this team is showing 227 for the team but 237 in the league? He should be 3rd in my league not top!

What the hell is going on :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

billvega
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Mini League Points Wrong

Post by billvega »

Actually, about 5 other teams in the league are also wrong. I just don't get why most are correct. I've been doing Sun DTeam for over 15 years and they always cock something up.

Lfcni1986
Treebeard
FS Record: 0

Post by Lfcni1986 »

Real points totals are in the league table ranking. Ones in teams are still not showing right, eg in my league one guys transfers not showing because he has put in Digne (playing tomorrow night).

billvega
Red & Blue Braces

Post by billvega »

Lfcni1986 wrote: 12 Sep 2021, 21:06 Real points totals are in the league table ranking. Ones in teams are still not showing right, eg in my league one guys transfers not showing because he has put in Digne (playing tomorrow night).
I don't think so mate, it's the teams points that are correct going by one of the teams that are wrong but had A.Arnold today.

Lorandrous1
Kevin and Perry

Post by Lorandrous1 »

Yep same issue with my mini leagues

billvega
Red & Blue Braces

Post by billvega »

Still all over the shop, really getting on my tits. Yhey don't even have that dreamteamsupport account on Twitter anymore 😠

Relegated Again
Wideboy
FS Record: Appalling

Post by Relegated Again »

billvega wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 22:29 Still all over the shop, really getting on my tits. Yhey don't even have that dreamteamsupport account on Twitter anymore 😠
@DTcustsupport

billvega
Red & Blue Braces

Post by billvega »

Relegated Again wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 19:49
billvega wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 22:29 Still all over the shop, really getting on my tits. Yhey don't even have that dreamteamsupport account on Twitter anymore 😠
@DTcustsupport
Cheers.

It's still doing it, not sure why no one else is moaning about it. The teams points when viewing in actual team should never differ from the points in the mini league.

Sometimes the mini league pounts are more than the actual team, sometimes less. It's doing my head in.

jose39216
Treebeard

Post by jose39216 »

It’s all to do with transfers. It’s not the first year that it’s been like this. The points in the table are the correct points. The points on the team page exclude any transfers. It’s more obvious this season because of the change of rules where a player can be transferred out if he doesn’t play before gameweek ends. So when there are midweek games there will be those differences in points throughout the week whereas last season it was only until the team played at the weekend. They will never change the rule so that you can see people’s transfers straight away so it will always be like this. Tbh I’ve got used to it. At least can see the teams making transfers and the teams not.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”