To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Getting Ronaldo into my team suggestions

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Getting Ronaldo into my team suggestions

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Hi all,

Hope everyone is good! So here is my team with 1m ITB:

Alisson
Walker - Matip - Laporte
Mahrez - Grealish - Fernandes - Benrahma
Kane - Salah - Antonio

I'm trying to think of ways to get Ronaldo into my side, these are some I have come up with:
  1. Kane > Ronaldo
  2. Fernandes > Torres, Antonio > Ronaldo
What would you guys suggest? These are the fixtures for the teams playing in Europe:
fixtures.PNG
I think it would make sense to go with Option 1 considering Spurs have Chelsea straight after their away Europe game, Nuno may rest Kane.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Cheers guys!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Re: Getting Ronaldo into my team suggestions

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Any suggestions guys?

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

Probably stating the obvious but Kane to Ronaldo only uses one transfer and with covid protocols or whatever is going on with red countries you might be wanting to keep the amount of transfers you use to a min.

The problem i have with that though is do you think Ronaldo will outscore Kane in that run of fixtures?

The things i'm trying to take into account of for planning of transfers are covid rules, man city players with some tough fixtures and rotation and Ronaldo eating into Brunos point returns.

tootie69
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tootie69 »

BigTeamPlayer wrote: ↑05 Sep 2021, 10:57 Any suggestions guys?
I might just be playing the game wrong but I go for the most scoring potential from my front 7 players then downgrade my defence accordingly.Salah,Kane and Ronaldo for me.😳πŸ€ͺ🀷

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

tootie69 wrote: ↑05 Sep 2021, 15:06
I might just be playing the game wrong but I go for the most scoring potential from my front 7 players then downgrade my defence accordingly.Salah,Kane and Ronaldo for me.😳πŸ€ͺ🀷
I play a bit differently to that although i think when it comes to the latter part of the season it ends up like that as those types of players will be the ones with the most fixtures to play.

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

itslikebrandnew wrote: ↑05 Sep 2021, 11:59 Probably stating the obvious but Kane to Ronaldo only uses one transfer and with covid protocols or whatever is going on with red countries you might be wanting to keep the amount of transfers you use to a min.

The problem i have with that though is do you think Ronaldo will outscore Kane in that run of fixtures?

The things i'm trying to take into account of for planning of transfers are covid rules, man city players with some tough fixtures and rotation and Ronaldo eating into Brunos point returns.
My thinking is that Ronaldo (if he starts all the games) would outscore Kane this month considering Spurs have Chelsea and a usually defensively solid Wolves. What do you think?

If Bruno's points ends up being eaten into, I would most likely try and swap to KDB since I think his return is soon.

itslikebrandnew wrote: ↑05 Sep 2021, 15:28
I play a bit differently to that although i think when it comes to the latter part of the season it ends up like that as those types of players will be the ones with the most fixtures to play.
I initially try and make some money from defensive clean sheets earlier on (like MCI and LIV atm) and then eventually swap for cheaper options to release funds for every big hitter. Has worked good for the seasons I've played aha

However I agree towards the latter part of the season as the big hitters won't be dropped due to their fire form

tootie69
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tootie69 »

BigTeamPlayer wrote: ↑05 Sep 2021, 18:44
itslikebrandnew wrote: ↑05 Sep 2021, 11:59 Probably stating the obvious but Kane to Ronaldo only uses one transfer and with covid protocols or whatever is going on with red countries you might be wanting to keep the amount of transfers you use to a min.

My thinking is that Ronaldo (if he starts all the games) would outscore Kane this month considering Spurs have Chelsea and a usually defensively solid Wolves. What do you think?

If Bruno's points ends up being eaten into, I would most likely try and swap to KDB since I think his return is soon.

itslikebrandnew wrote: ↑05 Sep 2021, 15:28
I initially try and make some money from defensive clean sheets earlier on (like MCI and LIV atm) and then eventually swap for cheaper options to release funds for every big hitter. Has worked good for the seasons I've played aha

However I agree towards the latter part of the season as the big hitters won't be dropped due to their fire form
This is my team going into GW4 barring any injuries or covid related issues.with recent price rises have managed to get a decent euro playing defence.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ernie1982
Treebeard

Post by Ernie1982 »

Good team, how many points are you on?

tootie69
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tootie69 »

Not had a good start,only on 136pts but hopefully my luck turns.🀞

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

You need at least two top defenders and goalkeeper from euro playing teams as well as a strong 6-7 forwards and it is do-able as long as you’ve built your budget nicely in August.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

BigTeamPlayer wrote: ↑03 Sep 2021, 21:57 Hi all,

Hope everyone is good! So here is my team with 1m ITB:

Alisson
Walker - Matip - Laporte
Mahrez - Grealish - Fernandes - Benrahma
Kane - Salah - Antonio

I'm trying to think of ways to get Ronaldo into my side, these are some I have come up with:
  1. Kane > Ronaldo
  2. Fernandes > Torres, Antonio > Ronaldo
What would you guys suggest? These are the fixtures for the teams playing in Europe:

fixtures.PNG

I think it would make sense to go with Option 1 considering Spurs have Chelsea straight after their away Europe game, Nuno may rest Kane.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Cheers guys!
Wouldn’t touch the midfield and strikers Kane and Salah have to stay. Unfortunately defence is weak so you have to downgrade massively to get Ronaldo in for Antonio. I’d get rid of Matip and Laporte first for one spurs defender possibly Dier as he’s gonna play pretty much every game. That gives tou 1.4 if taking out for Laporte which means you still need 0.9 to do Ronaldo change so you need to find a defender for 2.2 to change Matip. There is Tanganga at 2.1 if you want to double up Spurs or Dawson and Ogbonna at 2.1 all of these are a risk of rotation with Spurs new signing at right back and Zouma to West Ham. So do your research unless you want to take a punt on a defender who isn’t playing euro competition. Hope this helps

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Biddles32 wrote: ↑08 Sep 2021, 14:05 Wouldn’t touch the midfield and strikers Kane and Salah have to stay. Unfortunately defence is weak so you have to downgrade massively to get Ronaldo in for Antonio. I’d get rid of Matip and Laporte first for one spurs defender possibly Dier as he’s gonna play pretty much every game. That gives tou 1.4 if taking out for Laporte which means you still need 0.9 to do Ronaldo change so you need to find a defender for 2.2 to change Matip. There is Tanganga at 2.1 if you want to double up Spurs or Dawson and Ogbonna at 2.1 all of these are a risk of rotation with Spurs new signing at right back and Zouma to West Ham. So do your research unless you want to take a punt on a defender who isn’t playing euro competition. Hope this helps
Thanks for the insight Biddles, what about something like below? Also leaves 0.5m ITB:

Alisson > DDG
Mahrez > Torres
Antonio > Ronaldo

Alisson could be missing the first game potentially due to the Brazil FIFA issue going on atm

Looking at FFSTUFF, looks like people are taking Kane and/or Salah to fund the Ronaldo move. Not saying this is the way, but thought I’d mention

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Salah and Kane are the best players in the game you should never be moving them unless they are injured. Alison will play champs league weds so only miss one game if goes ahead with ban. Also Liverpool play palace the following week πŸ˜†

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

DDG big rotation risk - I don’t mess around with keepers too much during the season unless I have to

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œThe Sun Dream Team FF Games”