To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

It's That RMT Time Of Year....

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Built on the Tilton
Kevin and Perry

It's That RMT Time Of Year....

Post by Built on the Tilton »

... well, actually it's the 'oh dear, should've listened to my gut' time of year but you know what I mean.

Any and all thoughts on my first draft much appreciated. Currently have 1.2M left in budget to allow bringing in the Manchester big hitters for week 2.

Ramsdale SHU 3.3 - good stats last year in a bad defensive team, expect decent returns for the price

Robertson LIV 5.1 - ended season better than TAA and is 0.5 cheaper. Not convinced of L'Pools current defensive form but can move to KDB or Bruno for week 2.
Vinagre WOL 2.5 - question mark if he'll start through the season but looks good for now. Marcel seems a cover signing to me, but one to watch....
Justin LEI 2.8 - finished last season well. Certainly happy to have him until Pereira is back then move onto another DEF enabler when other defences have settled
Sessegson TOT 2.9 - bit of a punt, though played a lot of preseason minutes in MID and potential to pick up Mourinho 2nd season DEF points too, another one to watch. If not picked, will go to Saliba or Walker-Peters

Salah LIV 6.8 - seems off atm, but who knows once season starts. Will move to KDB or Bruno if he carries on his preseason form.
Saka ARS 3.1 - 2 goals, 6 assists last year, cheap and a starter in an improving side
Soucek WHM 3.0 - cheap goalscoring mid. Bad run for West Ham W2 onwards though....

Aubameyang ARS 7.0 - scoring beast with some decent games to start. New assist rule saw points drop but happy to see for now.
Werner CHE 5.6 - total KC bandwagon but... looks the business, lots of creativity to feed off now in the Chelsea mid, could be an absolute steal
Kane TOT 6.7 - looked well off the pace for England last night, might instead go for Vardy or Ings for a 2-0 on KDB

RCN
Treebeard
FS Record: Better than average

Re: It's That RMT Time Of Year....

Post by RCN »

Not convinced Saka will start. Would try and get Greenwood in asap
Anyway, Up the Blues
Last edited by RCN on 09 Sep 2020, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: It's That RMT Time Of Year....

Post by murf »

Is Soucek ok? Was it him that tested positive?

Mostly good/ok picks but a little inflexible in that they are on similar price bands so won't make it easy to switch in a bandwagon at a different price. I see you have some spare cash which helps with that but, hopefully, you have that amount prescribed for certain intended Manc transfers.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”