To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Balotelli.... Aguerooooooooo!

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Balotelli.... Aguerooooooooo!

Post by Mav3rick »

For those of you who won (or lost) your mini leagues in the last GW or the last minutes of the last GW, what were your stories of the GW?

Did KDB's 90th minute goal snatch you from the jaws of defeat? Did Pieters 95th minute booking cost you your title?

reddevil 99
FISOhead

Re: Balotelli.... Aguerooooooooo!

Post by reddevil 99 »

Early pool team news meant i hit salah to sterling, this transfer won me my league by 7 points 😀 and quite a bit of dosh 😀

cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in Pendulum Swingers Super League 2006/7

Post by cymbalrush84 »

Mav3rick wrote:For those of you who won (or lost) your mini leagues in the last GW or the last minutes of the last GW, what were your stories of the GW?

Did KDB's 90th minute goal snatch you from the jaws of defeat? Did Pieters 95th minute booking cost you your title?
Those two things you mentioned cost me third place.

Had Pieters and the other guy had KDB as captain.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

I managed to come second in one of my leagues due to Pieters' 95th minute yellow costing me 2 points (inc 1BPS). :lol:

But I was only in contention in the first place due to a pretty fortunate final day. :D

Bernd Leno’s Garage
Treebeard
FS Record: Top 50k...

Post by Bernd Leno’s Garage »

KDB won me the work mini league.

1 point from second, who was 1 point from third.

Overcame a 19-point deficit from GW37

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

The two leagues I cared about the most, I won comfortably. One other pay league, I won on transfers made. I thought I'd lost by one point prior to to Fernandes getting rejigged into 3 bonus. But there's loads of little things made a difference. Eg, if TAA didn't come on, I'd have got 0 off the bench and he'd have got 1. I'd have lost. Martinez got booked for me at 77 minutes for bloody timewasting, at home to Watford ffs... Doherty for him got subbed off prior to getting a point, while Boly stayed on for me. Crazy to see how much these tiny things mattered in the end

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”