To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Bonus Transfer

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Bonus Transfer

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

Just had an email through, as part of Black Friday if you reply β€œDREAMTEAMBONUS” you’ll be issued with 1 bonus transfer !! - quick guys...πŸ‘

Reddog1
Kevin and Perry

Re: Bonus Transfer

Post by Reddog1 »

Cheers mate just been on and claimed mine πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Re: Bonus Transfers for June ?

Post by Nightowl »

This may be the best rule introduction dream team have ever madeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(if the season ever gets going again),the premier league are looking more and more serious on getting the season finished that dream team now have the power to add 3 more transfers to our teams for June on the first Friday of that month,glad the boredom from lock down has had me tinkering with my teams as they now look well set up for the run in(cheers biddles from another threadπŸ‘πŸ˜‚) Although I was doing transfers anyway not expecting this virus to be as serious as it is, it got to a stage were I thought this isn't going to be finished myself,now it might have been worthwhile if they finish the seasonπŸ˜‹πŸ˜œ

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

The only bonus transfers Dreamteam will add will be the March transfers managers hadn't used. Which imo is fair.

Why should anyone who spunked their load feel entitled to extra transfers over managers who kept their transfers back.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Its always been a use or lose transfer policy for every month, just thought if they decide to give bonus transfers like its mentioned in their ts and cs they can,(if the season gets up and running), not fussed if they do or don't myself but would be very surprised if they give the others you haven't used just back to those

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

If the season starts again in june??..then i think you'l get 3 more transfers in june + 3 more in july.
(guess we'l find out one way or another)

I just think that the DT system is automated that way,imo if you can take advantage of the current situarion & steal a march on your rivals,why not do it?.

Ya snooze ya lose.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

+1 that's my exact thought on how it will go πŸ€žπŸ˜‚

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Half the top 10 on the leader board have been on the ball and not letting there transfers waste away, may turn out to be the difference on winning the whole thing as they now seem to have the teams they set out for by the looks of it,can't see how they've done anything wrong by using their allocation of transfers each month as its always been a use or lose them rule on a monthly basis from the start and dream team still have been given out notifications for this on their site, got a feeling there's gonna be massive up roar if we finally get going from the managers of the teams that have been caught napping 😴 but not sure there's going to be a lot dream team can do about it really, any other thoughts on this guys, ( I been using mine for a mini league and will be narked if dream team reset my team as it looks half decent now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)πŸ˜‚),ps the only rule they can fairly introduce imho is this bonus transfer one or just leave the teams as they are tbh πŸ€žπŸ™πŸ˜‚ 😴😴😴😴😴😴

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

No they havent done anything wrong simply used what was available. In general football/dream team is all messed up like. But like everyone they havent a clue what's going to happen so again its just transferring in the dark. Who's to say the player they brought in wants to risk playing or doesnt pick up a knock in training?

I've 3 wolves players in my team mainly because I fancied them to go far in the Europa league. By putting them in a had to forfeit some of the usual suspects. Long term I may have done ok out of it. Short term not. And if the Europa league doesnt continue or drops to some kind of reduced format ultimately my changes were for nothing.

Same as anyone who is maybe swapping out Liverpool defences for United ones for easier fixtures and more games in europe. If Europa doesnt go as normal they could miss out on 3/4 extra games which could be a big difference at the end.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

Pretty sure you’ll still get your theee transfers for June and then July. Just my thoughts. I actually forgot to use mine in April πŸ™ˆ but didn’t need much doing to it anyway. Done a couple this month and using one more next week when we know more. Never troubling the leaderboard but be good to see how high I can get... As I’ve said before Tom AKA EPG looks good with his team - he’s deffo been on the ball

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Transfers now disabled πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Yep they’ve done it because they know for sure it’s coming back. If you had got in there early enough you could have made some transfers this month.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

I ain't used a transfer since the game stopped in any team but cannot see where the facility has been disabled. It should have been disabled when football ceased.
Still shows 3 transfers on all of my teams.

If one can still do transfers this month I may be forced to use some on players that have or are voicing concerns on playing. No I'm not on about Watford players, Kante etc more like Aguero & Sterling.

If we dont see the City players playing let's hope that remains the same until a cure is found.

It's to much to expert the Sun will revert to the teams as they were in early March but that is the fairest way at the end of the day

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

Dot wrote: ↑24 May 2020, 08:05
Still shows 3 transfers on all of my teams.

Yep,its still showing 3 transfers available & you can still change players,but when you press to confirm the changes it then comes up transfers disabled & won't let you confirm/lock them in.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Good

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Yes it’s good they’ve finally done it but some including myself made some changes at the start of May and I’ve had my players confirmed so Me and whoever else did it have gained an advantage. Good job I’m not higher up aye Dot or you and Your son would be pretty pissed I’m sure... I’d be happy if the Sun just reset all the teams back to how they were though to make it a level playing field again. But I doubt they will. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

What biddles ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,then give us all back our 9 total March April and May transfers which we where totally legally entitled to? That then would make a mockery of the game, the team at the top would be in a mega position to just cover every possible senario with such a short time to run in the game πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

March transfers should be kept as they were as we had games played but April should of been froze and May. They have done May but they were late in doing so. I’m not really arsed this year so if they change it they change it, if they keep the teams the same so be it. That’s all I mean really.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

I'm only joking, I couldn't care what they do myself as I to am nowhere really,I'm sure in some teams I've taken players out in one month and put them back in the next πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚just tinkering around bored

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Think you should be ok with sterling and aguero playing (pictured today training in small groups Ssn)πŸ‘

gray821
Treebeard

Post by gray821 »

Well I was planning on using my May transfers this week. Not quite sure how it's reasonable for people to be able to use them earlier in the month but not now.

If I was in a decent position would try to kick up a fuss but I guess the response would be it's Dream team so anything goes...

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

There open again πŸ‘

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Yeah same here,think now they've let some use them (which everyone was entitled too), they've now got to leave them open for the others just in case πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Nightowl wrote: ↑27 May 2020, 18:12 Yeah same here,think now they've let some use them (which everyone was entitled too), they've now got to leave them open for the others just in case πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Your gonna end up with your original team Michael at this rate :lol:

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Wouldn't bet against it πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Dot wrote: ↑27 May 2020, 20:06
Nightowl wrote: ↑27 May 2020, 18:12 Yeah same here,think now they've let some use them (which everyone was entitled too), they've now got to leave them open for the others just in case πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Your gonna end up with your original team Michael at this rate :lol:
Your son going the same way πŸ‘With his top team

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

I'm at his house now Mick.

Hes told me to STFU as I've told him now transfers are open again, but only on desktop as the phonecspp has crashed, but whether u can use them after 1st June for May or whether June means june if u dont use them I sint got a clue.

He like me has not used a transfer but I'm driving him round the bend as u keep saying it's open, its closed its open, its closed.

Sounds like my wifes legs

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

All the transfers you have left in teams you will be able to use up till lock out next Friday 6:59 am(but wouldn't chance leaving it that late just in case) any left after that you should lose as per normal each month, whether they issue us with 3 more as they normally do on the first Friday of each month no one knows as the game should be finished πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ,would have thought there would have been an announcement from them of some sort

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Waiting to see if Europe resumes its get confusing with 2 French teams in CL still

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Yeah,both the Manchester club players look appealing as they look to have winnable fa cup games and if Europe does get the go ahead they're both in pole position to get through those ties too

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œThe Sun Dream Team FF Games”