To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Have you had it?

Discussions about the coronavirus - COVID19
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Have you had it?

Post by blahblah »

I'm pretty sure that I have. I thought it was my usual hypochondriac self until I read about a Juve bod going on about stinging eyes...

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Re: Have you had it?

Post by Surprised »

My eyes sting a bit but doubt its Covid-19

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

I had a really bad night, but thought it due to not eating plus Meds and alcohol.

Then it more ebbed than flowed to stinging eyes for 3-4 days. I do smoke do didn't think much of the cough.

It's strange how much I notice people coughing now though.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Who knows?

Which is kinda the point of us all being in lockdown.

I had a sore throat early last week and felt a little crap for 24 hours. No 'classic' symptoms. Sore throat reappeared briefly yesterday.

Have managed long runs (up to 10 miles) or walks (5 hours up and down hills/mountains) every 3 or so days though at fairly reasonable pace so no obvious effects. The 3 day spacing is usual for me as I'm an arthritic old git who can't hack it any more.

Lots of people will have had with zero symptoms. Idris Elba's wife said she had zero symptoms. Greta Thunberg only thinks she had it because her very minor symptoms were same as her Dad(?) who had it worse at the same time.

Have I had it? Probably not. Wish I had as I could live without worrying about it!

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

What did throat feel like? Mine was odd compared to usual ones.

Maybe I'm thinking that I have for that very reason?

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

There was a sore throat thing doing the rounds just before Covid kicked off in New Zealand, I have had / still got that but I am sure not Covid 19, unless I picked it up from work or a contaminated surface. Not may cases in Canterbury yet fortunatly.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Your foot is better?

Fook, this sounds like Casualty, well General thingy with the lusher than lush Julie London ❤❤❤

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

blahblah wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 21:00 I had a really bad night, but thought it due to not eating plus Meds and alcohol.

Then it more ebbed than flowed to stinging eyes for 3-4 days. I do smoke do didn't think much of the cough.

It's strange how much I notice people coughing now though.
I've had a cough for years but now I get space in supermarket.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

And dirty looks?

I reserve mine for people with rubbish mouth masks...

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Surprised »

I don't check what looks people give.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

Still sore if I am working / walking for too long. On lock down atm so I get my exercise making stuff in my workshop and walking round the " farm". We have a 10 acre block of land with a few cattle keeping the grass down.
When it stops raining I am heading out side to see if I can get a rabbit and pick mushrooms for a weekend stew pot.

Will have to google Julie London later.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Go YouTube.... Seriously stunning and sexy voice: Cry me a River...

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Surprised »

Oxford NZ wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 21:36 Still sore if I am working / walking for too long. On lock down atm so I get my exercise making stuff in my workshop and walking round the " farm". We have a 10 acre block of land with a few cattle keeping the grass down.
When it stops raining I am heading out side to see if I can get a rabbit and pick mushrooms for a weekend stew pot.

Not so lush now as she's been dead 20 years.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Probably a good job as I hear Coronavirus is quite rife in London.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Surprised wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 21:40
Oxford NZ wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 21:36 Still sore if I am working / walking for too long. On lock down atm so I get my exercise making stuff in my workshop and walking round the " farm". We have a 10 acre block of land with a few cattle keeping the grass down.

Not so lush now as she's been dead 20 years.
Well yes....

bluenosey
Dumblenose
FS Record: FISO Goals Champ 2018/19 & 2019/20

Post by bluenosey »

Wrongly diagnosed, Blah - I think you've had a severe case of "createathreaditis" instead

:P

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

bluenosey wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 22:02 Wrongly diagnosed, Blah - I think you've had a severe case of "createathreaditis" instead

Maybe hypochondria 😎

But feeling best I have for ages, but then I'm more than a tad contrary 😂😂😂

DavidLloydIsAHero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2014/15 1757th FPL
Formerly David Luiz Is A Hero

Post by DavidLloydIsAHero »

Hard for me to tell as I've basically had a cough since I got swine flu 11 years ago. Cough was bad 2-3 weeks ago but back to normal low level annoying now. No other symptoms at that time though so no idea really, I just started working from home a couple of weeks earlier than everyone else

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

blahblah wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 22:04
bluenosey wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 22:02 Wrongly diagnosed, Blah - I think you've had a severe case of "createathreaditis" instead

Maybe hypochondria 😎

But feeling best I have for ages, but then I'm more than a tad contrary 😂😂😂
97,000 have been tested and the vast majority have been negative. Also bear in mind they are now pretty much only testing those hospitalised with Covid-19 like symptoms and I think that proves there is a bad case of Hypercondria-20 going round :wink:

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Post by Bob Newhart »

Boris has it, so he could now post in this thread. Same with Hancock, I'm going to miss his half hour.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Bob Newhart wrote:Boris has it, so he could now post in this thread. Same with Hancock, I'm going to miss his half hour.
I hope he's got longer than that.....

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Bob Newhart wrote: 27 Mar 2020, 20:36 Boris has it, so he could now post in this thread. Same with Hancock, I'm going to miss his half hour.
I have the lot on DVD, absolute genius....

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “COVID-19”