To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Champions league k/O freeze strategy

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
icefish
Treebeard

Re: Champions league k/O freeze strategy

Post by icefish »

What´s the payout structure like in these games?

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

Have I misinterpreted the rules? I appreciate you can't make transfers but I thought you could change your team within your squad from one gameweek to the next? It won't allow me to bench my Real Madrid players in favour of Leipzig players. Anyone got any idea?

henrikinaski
Kevin and Perry

Post by henrikinaski »

You cant make any change es including subs and c..

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

Copied just now from the support section for the CL Freeze rules:

... we made it Freeze format! This means you will not be able to change anything about your team, once the deadline has passed. No, transfers, no captain changes, no subs order changes. Just relax, lean back and root for your players to do the job!

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Will be really interesting to see how things actually go shape up....can Spurs pull off an upset in Germany.....looks like Valencia are dead and buried...but can they get a couple of goals!!

Kill those Atalanta CS?

PSGs game being played behind closed doors will really have an impact Imop...no French fans, no hostile atmosphere....

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

PSG just lost their home advantage - not that I mind too much despite having more PSG teams.

The Dortmund teams with Haaland as captain just became massive differentials now we can't make any changes whatsoever 8-)

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Now we are in big trouble if Liverpool vs Atletico is played behind closed doors.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Agree.....100%

but i think that the Liverpool game won’t be played behind closed doors as it is being played tomz....if it was a fixture scheduled for next week I think we might be in trouble.....

Agree the Dortmund teams look good at the moment but home advantage or no home advantage I think PSG can score against them....that away goal could prove priceless.....you have to factor that Dortmund this time don’t have the yellow wall either.....

Hearing that Henderson May be back for Liverpool as well, that will really help and again if they score once you would back them to go through....

Think there will be a few upsets but am really hoping that PSG go through....

Tonight very interesting as well though, as unlikely as it seams Spurs just need one to make it very interesting....hoping the special one works some magic as despite having heavy Leipzig coverage I feel it would really disrupt a few of the leading teams....

Wonder if Werner will be fit enough to start after his injury on the weekend?

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

You surely must have some Super Kev coverage Ricky? We all eagerly await the song :lol:

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Ilicic hat-trick, but he's in a huge 29% of teams which is disappointing. Was hoping I'd picked a hidden gem there.

Kaikkipunaselle
Kevin and Perry

Post by Kaikkipunaselle »

Ilicic was the best player in the game price wise. Should have been in every team in the competition just because Atalanta had a very favourable match up in the first round and they score so many goals. So the 29% was a huge surprise as to how low it is.

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

I have Ramos who is suspended, will I get my;first sub coming off the bench? Struggling to see why else you have a squad of 15 😂

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Wow; that’s really put the cat amongst the pigeons.....would imagine that Most teams have at least some Liverpool coverage.

The top guy does not though.....athletico Block.

Still on a brighter note at least Halland is gone.

Funny that after last GW all the Dortmund x 3 and halland teams were sitting pretty....now if they hold 3x Liverpool as well they”re down to 9 players max to start next GW.

(I did have Gamero Block for old times same as you say but in a pursuit game; captained him as well but my other 3 players let me down)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”