To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

BEST UPGRADE OPTION

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.

WHICH COMBO WILL FIT BETTER THIS MONTH

Poll ended at 14 Feb 2020, 15:35

PEPE AND AGUERO
50%
DE BRUYNE AND JESUS
50%

Total votes: 6

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

BEST UPGRADE OPTION

Post by Nightowl »

Currently have a front six of
Mane liv
Pepe ars
Troare wol
Son tot
Jesus mc
Salah liv
One transfer left and money is no problem as I can afford any of the other players available,
Looking at upgrading one of Pepe or Jesus so:
Option 1 Pepe :arrow: de Bruyne
Option 2 Jesus :arrow: aguero
Paired up its a combo of Pepe and aguero against de Bruyne and Jesus
Like the idea of having the top dollar front 3 of son aguero and Salah but Pepe is just not getting any game time (will this change this month with Europa and another fa cup round?) please vote cheers

billybunter
Treebeard

Re: BEST UPGRADE OPTION

Post by billybunter »

I'd probbaly wait to see who starts upfront for Man City against West Ham? then assume whoever is benched plays against Leicester? then its Real Marid next right? - try to decide if you think a striker is worth it, De Bruyne probbaly the safest move tbh

I was looking at brining Jesus in even, though I'm finding it hard to plan any moves with the fixtures moving around especialy with City players!

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Yes debruyne may well be safest but then again I am thinking when sterling is back I know I'm gonna want to upgrade de Bruyne to him πŸ˜‚, so if I upgrade Jesus to aguero it maybe a fire and forget transfer πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ, this is were I'm at and hoping someone can post something to convince me of the best option 🀞We're as if I leave Pepe and hope he gets some game time in the cups it's a no brainer next month to sterling when fit 😹😹😹

billybunter
Treebeard

Post by billybunter »

Hmmmm Ive had Steering from the start and have kinda been looking for a reason to ship him, he's not done too much recently - Mahrez seems to be getting more minutes and Sane is due back soon I think? Ive made it 140Pts infront of my mini league so can take a few risks so I'm taking a punt on getting shot for someone else, Ive not really considered Pepe all season but my main rival has him - the cup games are a worry if he plays, same reason I'm looking at Jesus (for cup games)

Ive been on auto pilot with most of my transfers all season, now it all seems much more complicated

tootie69
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tootie69 »

I personally think Jota is a better option than Pepe,not long back from injury but always a threat particularly in the Europa League.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Pepe midfielder who I already have pal jota is a striker so doesn't work?

tootie69
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tootie69 »

Oops sorry,my bad.forgot he is classed as a striker.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

billybunter wrote: ↑13 Feb 2020, 16:07 I'd probbaly wait to see who starts upfront for Man City against West Ham? then assume whoever is benched plays against Leicester? then its Real Marid next right? - try to decide if you think a striker is worth it, De Bruyne probbaly the safest move tbh

I was looking at brining Jesus in even, though I'm finding it hard to plan any moves with the fixtures moving around especialy with City players!
If i wait for the city game Pepe will already be locked then, although that may not be a bad thing as he has possible 2 games this week so should get at least 1 the same as de Bruyne anyway, then on the city team news my best possible scenario would be Jesus to start which will allow me to hold the transfer for at least another weekπŸ˜ƒ,if aguero starts I automatically think I will pull the trigger favouring that wayπŸ‘If they both start my head will be in the shed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Template being Liverpool backline and gkπŸ‘
Midfield ? Traore de Bruyne mane this taking into account sterling injury?πŸ‘
Strikers ? Salah son aguero this also taking into account the Kane/rashford injuries ?πŸ‘
So I either go template midfield or template strikers am I right to think this or is there a different template out there?
Sterling being back b4 the other 2 strikers also sees me favouring going template striker option as this looks the best way of setting my team up for next month/run in

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚even the poll finishes level, so Looks like the dilemma rolls on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Pepe patience pays off πŸ˜…πŸ€›Held onto him for the city team news regarding the Jesus upgrade if necessary,Jesus starting will be the icing on the cake for this week🀞

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œThe Sun Dream Team FF Games”