To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

2 from 6

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.

Pick 2 please

Abraham
4%
Aubamayang
14%
Firmino
18%
Jesus
18%
Jimenez
36%
Vardy
11%

Total votes: 28

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

2 from 6

Post by lfc71 »

Which 2 of the above strikers would people be the thinking are the best bet to move forward with?

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Re: 2 from 6

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

Abraham -
Tough fixtures coming up
Struggling form wise
But is the main striker

Auba -
Good fixtures
Had a long rest
Arsenal struggling

Firmino -
Good fixtures
The main man up top
Struggles for goals

Jesus -
Rotation risk
Plenty of fixtures though
Easy Cup fixtures

Jimenez -
Decent fixtures
The main man
Where’s a mask

Vardy -
Like me unfortunately I feel that Leicester have shot there bolt too early

I’d like to know your other striker mate, 1 from Aguero Salah Son is it ??

This all being said with a gun to my head...I’d be dead 🤷‍♂️

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

Other striker is Salah bud,also own both Abraham + Vardy atm,but am (thinking) of getting shut of both,much for the same reasons you have stated above👍

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

Careful what you write EPG they’ll be many prying eyes on your comments from now on ( including me 😉)

Depending what your playing for and where your ranked overall LFC I’d play the game a different way. If it’s for a mini league and your not too far behind the leader or you are the leader keeping it simple is paramount. If it’s just for a personal achievement to get as high as you can again keep it simple if not challenging for the prizes but if your high up as in 1000th or higher..... may be now time to take risks. For me I’m not where I expected to be at this point and Man City’s game being abandoned really didn’t help my cause. My aim now is to have 4-5 different players in my team to every team ahead of me. And pray the risks take off.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Biddles32 wrote: 13 Feb 2020, 07:15 Careful what you write EPG they’ll be many prying eyes on your comments from now on ( including me 😉)

Depending what your playing for and where your ranked overall LFC I’d play the game a different way. If it’s for a mini league and your not too far behind the leader or you are the leader keeping it simple is paramount. If it’s just for a personal achievement to get as high as you can again keep it simple if not challenging for the prizes but if your high up as in 1000th or higher..... may be now time to take risks. For me I’m not where I expected to be at this point and Man City’s game being abandoned really didn’t help my cause. My aim now is to have 4-5 different players in my team to every team ahead of me. And pray the risks take off.
Don't morph into Rickyrosa it will all end in tears.

Keep it simple

Let others make mistakes.

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man

Post by lfc71 »

Biddles32 wrote: 13 Feb 2020, 07:15 Careful what you write EPG they’ll be many prying eyes on your comments from now on ( including me 😉)

Just playing for mini lge now bud,my hopes of winning any big prize were well n truly blitzed well before xmas :(

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Dot wrote: 13 Feb 2020, 07:53

Don't morph into Rickyrosa it will all end in tears.

Keep it simple

Let others make mistakes.
No disrespect to Ricky but I’m not gonna be picking players like Milner and Oxlade-Chamberlain. They’ll be solid picks Dot. 😁

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

lfc71 wrote: 13 Feb 2020, 09:13

Just playing for mini lge now bud,my hopes of winning any big prize were well n truly blitzed well before xmas :(
Good luck 👍🏻The strikers combo really is the difficult one. Defence and midfield is pretty straightforward.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Post by Nightowl »

Voted gimenez and firmino from your options, I take it funds stopping you venture to the big guns but is son (tot)not a decent shout for 5m? Looks like he's now the main man with Kane injured also took their last pen (so maybe on them now)and also Spurs look to be playing a bit more like a half decent team and still in every competition

billybunter
Treebeard

Post by billybunter »

Biddles32 wrote: 13 Feb 2020, 12:38 Good luck 👍🏻The strikers combo really is the difficult one. Defence and midfield is pretty straightforward.
Ive come round to the idea of trying to have a front 3 of Jesus - Salah - Aguero

Tricky with Man City as they rotate so much but I see them as the most explosive, Aubamayang is on my radar also but I dunno? Jimenez looks a good shout (I seem to have so much money available and can get 3 premiums in most positions) - currently have Aguero/Vardy/Martial with 3 transfers - what are peoples idea front 3?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”