To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rmt

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
martin
Wideboy
FS Record: 3rd in fiso pick n stick 16/17

Rmt

Post by martin »

Season defining transfer/ mistake for me has been abraham to ings about 10 gw ago.i decided to stick with thw chelsea man due to ings previous injuy record and the strong belief he couldnt keep up this level of scoring.. fast forward 10 weeks an i couldnt have been more wrong. i was sitting just inside the top 50k at the time im now down to 235k.

This has seen me consistantly bleed points to mini leauge rivals to the point im now chasing a 50 point deficit. This has forced to rip up my plans and team and wildcard now. This is what ive come up with.

Please feel free to help in the ripping process.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Rmt

Post by blahblah »

Son is more sure to start than Mahrez?

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

Agree on Son but cant afford him had to dg sub goalie and defender to turn Maddison into Mahrez.

I could go back to Maddison or dg Agureo to free up some funds but im feeling a bit blind to good alternatives.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Or go to 2 Lpool Defs?

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

Prefectly good idea thanks ive just been trying hard to keep what i feel is the most attacking liverpool trio. I will need to think more on if im scarificing too much elsewhere to shoehorn them in.

At the moment im leaning towards sticking with this team.

no eye deer
Treebeard

Post by no eye deer »

KDB ???
Surely every team should include him?
Top points scorer, plays every game (even in Pep’s roulette) and plays in a team that scores lots and lots of goals. What is there not to like ?

Stena Bib
FISOhead
FS Record: Finished 530 FPL 2018/19

Post by Stena Bib »

I like it

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

Thanks Stena Bib and of course no eye deer your 100 percent right, he should be an he was there an has been there all almost all seaon long.

This is the part where say why he isnt and im not looking forward to looking stupid but here it is ...
almost nothing other than gut feeling.

It was a hard descsion as i had to give up a large profit on him i think 0.6m to be exact. Other minor factors were everyone in my ml has him so felt like now was time for a risk/reward type move.

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

2 defensive improvements?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

noelix
Treebeard
FS Record: Nothing of note

Post by noelix »

Personally I prefer this new version but there's not much to choose between them - good team either way in my opinion!

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Who have you changed?

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

Thanks noelix and the changes are

Holgate -> Stephen's

Marriappa -> Cathcart

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Makes sense to me.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”