To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Double game week 24

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Re: Double game week 24

Post by Oxford NZ »

^to Gunning4Glory . Personally I preferred Henderson early season, but I am now moving to a TAA/Henderson pairing with TAA getting to the point where I would captain him.

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

Gunning4Glory wrote: 16 Jan 2020, 08:36 I’ve got Gomez, salah in my team currently... looking the triple up

Tempted with Van Dijk but seems to obvious

Looking a differential pick... so got an eye on either Henderson or Wijnaldum... players that are guaranteed to start and could pop up with a goal
Neither of those players are guaranteed to start, especially as Fabinho could return.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Archy wrote: 16 Jan 2020, 08:43 The Rashford injury is a game changer for my plans.

Rashford to Firmino now looks the obvious move if he’s a doubt to play against Liverpool and - more importantly - Burnley 3 days later.
Not sure what your bench is, but im going to hold Rashford for a couple of week as looked alright when walked off and been struggling anyway with little niggles and just playing through the pain.

I will just let Greenwood my first sub take his place this week, who can easily bag a goal if given half the chance

aiwnjoo
Treebeard

Post by aiwnjoo »

Is there going to be anymore appealing TC weeks? I’ve got Mane, Van Dijk and TAA but could swap out one to bring in Salah too or should I just captain Mane and VC TAA and save the chip

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

aiwnjoo wrote: 16 Jan 2020, 13:45 Is there going to be anymore appealing TC weeks? I’ve got Mane, Van Dijk and TAA but could swap out one to bring in Salah too or should I just captain Mane and VC TAA and save the chip
It's likely there will be other opportunities yes. But it's good to get it out of the way in what's looks like a good opportunity on paper. (I mean everyone important will play both DGW games in theory)

Rashford has messed things up a little - not bothered about him missing Liverpool away but he might have to go for Ings this week now due to the chance he misses Burnley home GW24, which is less than a week away.

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

Now then, what is the view on Haller as an alternative to Ings for 3 GW's!?

Ings is coming into my team no doubt, but despite Saints playing well and Ings looking so good their next three fixtures don't really appeal to me.

Ings has H v Wolves, A v Palace, A v Liverpool,
Haller has H v Everton, A v Leicester H v Liverpool, H v Brighton

so not only does Haller get the extra game but he has three home games to one home game for Ings.

I would then do Haller to Ings in GW26.

Will most likely go with Ings but just looking at other options.

reddevil 99
FISOhead

Post by reddevil 99 »

Trent, Mane and Firmino for me. The latter likes away fixtures. Risky but may pay off and won't destroy my team structure.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Gambit wrote: 16 Jan 2020, 20:11 Now then, what is the view on Haller as an alternative to Ings for 3 GW's!?

Ings has H v Wolves, A v Palace, A v Liverpool,
Haller has H v Everton, A v Leicester H v Liverpool, H v Brighton

so not only does Haller get the extra game but he has three home games to one home game for Ings.
Haller does face an Everton side with a good manager, one very tough DGW and then yes BHA. However, the damning statistic for me was GW19-22 inclusive - a total of 1 shot on target :shock:

Ladotelli
Wideboy
FS Record: 13894

Post by Ladotelli »

I wildcarded last week and brought in Robbo, TAA, Salah, Anderson and Fabianski. Both the West Ham players now appear to be doubtful for the DGW which is just rotten luck. I am thinking about TC Salah but I am think there may be more appealing options later in the season. It's just the away games that are putting me off.

Goooo Rickie
Treebeard

Post by Goooo Rickie »

My plan is to WC in 24 with an intention to BB in gw26. I still have all my chips. Is it not having a WC really going to cause problems later down the line?

I'm playing catch up in my mini league and the person chasing has already played his 2nd WC anyway. It's time to go on the attack and gain some ground. I feel using my WC around gw32 etc will be too late in the season and I won't gain enough benefits from it.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”