To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Aguero in Salah out?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
BA12LOW
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 1263

Aguero in Salah out?

Post by BA12LOW »

Currently 70 points clear in my works league, we’ve all got Salah and Vardy upfront, I also have Jesus and next 3 behind me have ings, now that aguero’s back firing on all cylinders I realise it was just Aston Villa but city look like they got some easy fixtures coming up wondering if I can proper break away from the rest swapping out Salah for aguero? Midfield is sterling mane mount and kdb.... only one transfer left for the month as well so not sure whether it’ll be wasted or not 😐 any thoughts welcome
Last edited by BA12LOW on 12 Jan 2020, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.

BA12LOW
Kevin and Perry

Re: Aguero in Salah out

Post by BA12LOW »

Just means I’ll have aguero and Jesus upfront but my thinking is next window take out Jesus for Rashford, just a case of stick or twist for now

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Re: Aguero in Salah out?

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

How much you got left in the bank and what does the team in second/third place look like?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Seems like a sideways move... will Agüero out score Mo so significantly?

Mo will most likely play every game - whereas as Agüero will be subject to rotation. Mo hasn’t been tearing it up this season but is still (just about ahead of Agüero).

BA12LOW
Kevin and Perry

Post by BA12LOW »

We’ve all got schmeichel in goal and Liverpool blocks same forwards bare 2nd place has ings and 3rd place has Tammy and identical midfield but 2nd has mahrez who is doing well at the moment and 3rd has dele

BA12LOW
Kevin and Perry

Post by BA12LOW »

Only got .5 million spare as well so not much to play with ☹️

BA12LOW
Kevin and Perry

Post by BA12LOW »

I understand what your sayin Zimmerman, maybe i should just keep an eye on what the others do and if one of them chucks aguero in maybe do the same then?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Be a shepherd not a sheep ;)

Keep your eye on Vardy and Leicester.
They’ve gone slightly stale of late (but had a busier schedule in December than they previously had to worry about).

If you assume Agüero is first choice, then Jesus is a risk (Sunday will be the exception rather than the norm for City lineups). That said - Pep could prioritise the CL so Jesus may well get the league games when they batter teams.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Personally I think Leicester have been punching well above their weight this season.
Not to say Vardy is bad pick.

I also think Jesus is first choice in Peps eyes, but Aguero keeps making himself undropable .

Anytime soon Jesus or Salsh are gonna have a mega haul.

Just my thoughts

BA12LOW
Kevin and Perry

Post by BA12LOW »

Good advice lads, think I’m gonna sit on it for now regarding aguero and maybe swap out Vardy for Rashford after the Liverpool game 😬

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Not only that but Liverpool have a double game week coming up soon and I would guarantee Salah will start both

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”