To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Safety Net - Weekly Monster

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Re: Safety Net - Weekly Monster

Post by ronny10 »

A quick flick through the current top 20.

Some users have more than 1 team in the top 20 but the various names on there cover over 600 teams between them.

Think I saw 1 entrant with 6 or 7 teams then several with 20 or 30, a fair few with 40 odd and a couple over 60 or 70 entries.

2400 odd entries and I bet 80 or 90% are through multi entrants if not more

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Free one please robot on fanteam also.

Very impressed overall aside from the safety net.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

Seen your team Ronny - not doing to bad so far so fingers crossed. I just need Spurs to keep clean sheet and might be in the money šŸ™

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

P.s letā€™s show the multiā€™s how itā€™s done šŸ˜‚

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Fanteam_support wrote: ā†‘09 Nov 2019, 11:27 Hello Fiso Community,

We at Fanteam thought it would be best to reach out here directly to you. After receiving the forwarded feedback from Chris, this topic was brought up internally and is currently being discussed. We can assure you that we do listen and that we try our best to create a game, which is enjoyed by everyone.

Our plan is now to use the international break and take some time to consider your feedback more extensively. As a show of gratitude for the feedback (and also to say sorry that you do not like the current safety net), we want to give all members in this forum a 20ā‚¬ ticket for todays Weekly Monster. Just write your Fanteam username here (or send it to us in a private message) and we are happy to assign you a ticket. If you read this too late, we will award it for the next GW.

Best regards,
Fanteam
Wow, an unexpected and very much appreciated free ticket.

Thank you.....missed GW12 as didn't see post so a free ticker for GW13 will be awesome, thank you once again, makes me feel not just a valued Fanteam player but also a valued FISO member, will happily provide more hopefully constructive feedback int he future.

Funny how the thread starts getting a lot of activity now!

My user name for reference is Rickyrosa

I really do hope you reverse the safety net feature Fanteam....i'm hoping to enter the new CL game for the KO stages....there is no embarrassment in my opinion reversing the change because of "player feedback".

In fact the opposite, it shows you care and listen to your core player base.

truly believe that your player base will shrink if you do not change the rule as your "average" players bankrolls will run out and your novice/recreational players will not keep on depositing as the multis will just constantly clean up.

Well done.

ronny10
FISO Knight

Post by ronny10 »

You make a valid point Ricky, too increase users wether occasional or regular, small or large entries you need to ensure that there is an initial attraction to the game and I do think they have that.

Its keeping those users entering regularly that's the hard part, you need to keep the rules at a level playing field, having a rule that assists someone who can just pick a team on a wednesday night and forget about it regardless of wether a player starts or not is not what fantasy football is about.

Generally you need a big slice of luck anyway to win but this luck should never be because your initial team wasnt up to scratch but u got lucky with random replacements through automatic changes by the game supplier.

Wheres the skill in that!!!!

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

robot wrote: ā†‘09 Nov 2019, 16:12 Free one please robot on fanteam also.

Very impressed overall aside from the safety net.
i do agree on the whole despite issues raised.

a couple of people have raised the concern over funding and slow payment, this may be to do with paypal or may be due to issues we don't know about whether procedural or liquidity issues.

the 'impact points' are bad news as they encourage 'block' & 'multi entering' i think.

the 'safety net' is bad news, i should have mentioned there is a third route that i don't personally like, namely to go down the DK route and allow subs before a ball has been kicked in their games. my main dislike is that it requires more effort and being around longer, which may of course put off many players, possibly favours large multis too, apart from all the processing time :lol:

the dynamic pricing is on the whole a good thing and a bit different, i get the feeling the budgets have become a bit looser. this has an upside and a downside. the upside is you get more action with a 'looser budget' the downside is that it reduces reasonable selections which i think is a very bad thing.

on the whole i like the game itself, the design and pricing is the strength, the weakness of the design is the 'impact points' as it both reduces plausible selections and increases the edge of 'block' selections.

i really hope fanteam succeed as GFM has pretty much sold the FF community down the river in my view by ruining tff and making sky a far far worse game. i would rather play a well run seasonal with good prizes and i think the fanteam seasonal game is probably better than tff & sky already.

Gabinho
FS Record: -

Post by Gabinho »

I really like seasonal games ( UCL and PL) and I played weekly monster before safety net was introduced but haven't played it since. If your player gets injured before the start of the game that's unlucky but that doesn' happen often and it can happen to everyone. Username: Gabinho

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Come off it Gabino....

One post in total on FISO after Fanteam mentioned a free ticket isnā€™t imop going to get you one.

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

He can have mine

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Jeez Agent, very kind of you....would be better giving it to one of the boys though...give it to me...will give you 50%!!!

Seriously though....this safety net needs to go if itā€™s going to be viable to play...just check out the 50k game and search PIton81...dudes going to come 1st and 2nd imop and has entered circa Ā£1600-Ā£2000:of teams.

Fair play if he has the roll but cā€™mon Fanteam...you can not argue the player Y and Player Z thing above....itā€™s so helping him, you need to level the playing field.

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

You can have my next one as no doubt there will be further butter ups while ignoring the opinion of managers that have played for 20 years and/or will play for 20 more years, specifically their favourite games. Is that a market worth losing?

Since the safety net came in weā€™ve all been negative about it. While everyone likes a freebie, keeping the safety net wonā€™t suddenly switch FISOā€™s opinion about it.

ronny10
FISO Knight

Post by ronny10 »

It wont switch my opinion, I wont look a gift horse in the mouth and refuse a freebie but my stance stays the same, I wont be buying in until it's been looked at and resolved

Toffeeman
FISOhead
FS Record: 49th YTM 2008/2009, 63 TFC 2011,T3 SDT Nov Premium Monthly

Post by Toffeeman »

Thanks very much

Username is GAZFREO

Gary

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Lovely, Iā€™ll have a free one too.
Username is the same as on here.

Thanks in advance.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

I've been out of the loop again..,.any sign of the free credits yet?

Fanteam Admin..,.have you guys decided to drop the safety net yet?

You know it makes sense...your multis will still be there in force....they 100% are not going anywhere....support your true player base and we will support you.

Promise.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

If a free ones going, ill have one tyvm, very generous, played for last 5 or 6 weeks, got a return last gameweek but close to being better than it was, Fanteam username. Lee

Took me a while to come up with that.

Hornet boy
Treebeard
FS Record: Distinctly average!

Post by Hornet boy »

Thank you for the offer, my username is: thehornets84

Toffeeman
FISOhead

Post by Toffeeman »

Fair play. Just e mailed them and the free credit was in my account within a few hours

ronny10
FISO Knight

Post by ronny10 »

So do we need to email them. Anyone had one who just left details here?

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

ronny10 wrote: ā†‘21 Nov 2019, 13:40 So do we need to email them. Anyone had one who just left details here?
I inboxed them on here.

llama
Grumpy Old Man

Post by llama »

Biddles32 wrote: ā†‘21 Nov 2019, 14:33
ronny10 wrote: ā†‘21 Nov 2019, 13:40 So do we need to email them. Anyone had one who just left details here?
I inboxed them on here.
Yeah I sent them a PM. I didn't get a reply but received a free credit within about 20 minutes.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Errr...I have inboxed them on here and no reply or no ticket....

Disappointing that one has to chase imop....Afterall, it was a gesture of goodwill I didnā€™t ask for and two weeks later they still have not stumped up....

Toffeeman
FISOhead

Post by Toffeeman »

Just e mail them you lazy ...

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

I have!

šŸ˜©

ronny10
FISO Knight

Post by ronny10 »

I ended up going on chat and eventually got it the next day so should be ready for you tomorrow Ricky!!

Toffeeman
FISOhead

Post by Toffeeman »

Fanteam_support
Cheetah

Post by Fanteam_support »

Hi Community,

Sorry for the wait! The tickets are all awarded now. We will give you more information regarding our decisions for the safety net early in the upcoming week.
Best regards,
Fanteam

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

Bit sad to see folk stressing over one free ticket to a game they had stopped playing because of a feature that still exists.

Fair dues to FanTeam for using the oldest trick in the book

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Nobodys stressing i dont think Agent....Question is did you get a ticket and will you use it?

Chance to win a share of 50k hard to pass up!

Seriously though, so as not to be hypocritical....i really like fanteam, even if they persist with the safety net i can see me playing....

(Thank you to Fanteam for my free ticket, much appreciated).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to ā€œFanTeamā€