To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

How many premiums do you want for the next 6 GWS?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

How many premiums do you want for the next 6 GWS? (11m+)

No votes
55%
35%
10%
No votes

Total votes: 20

sunbather
FISOhead
FS Record: Top 60k FPL finish seven years in a row, best result Top 2k

How many premiums do you want for the next 6 GWS?

Post by sunbather »

Whilst tinkering with transfer options for the next few weeks, it occurred to me that I might drop to just one premium. It depends how things play out, but for me, this could be something like:

Auba, McGinn & Mings :arrow: Jimenez, Maddison & Robertson

It feels strange considering it. I've spent most of my time playing FPL making sure I have some good premiums and hunting for low cost gems to enable them. But has the inconsistent returns from Salah, Sterling and Auba for example made you change your thinking at all? It concerns

I've set the poll at 11m+ because I see Vardy and KDB as different kinds of options than Salah, Sterling, Auba etc, but I'm aware that might confuse some people. I've set 6 GWs too mainly due to Liverpool's run and then blank, but I'd be interested to hear anyone's thoughts even if they don't fit in with my remit!

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Re: How many premiums do you want for the next 6 GWS?

Post by ajcairns »

I think Kane just edges into the super premium category even though he is below your threshold.

Interesting to see if any picks 4... or even three for that matter!

Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Re: How many premiums do you want for the next 6 GWS?

Post by Lucky »

Does this question really give us a proper answer. I personally feel that it is related to team value - resale value. If your team value is close to 105m or even 106m … resale value not massively lower at maybe 104m to 105m, you can easily afford 2 or even 3 premiums. Someone who starts buying the Abrahams, Mounts, Vardys and Manes at current levels, can barely afford 1 premium, if the team value is around 101m.

It is my intention to have three premiums … Salah, Mané and one of Sterling or Agüero. However, if some significant injuries occur, maybe I am forced to go down from 3 to 2.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”