To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Deezer to mp3 player?

A forum for discussion on Science and Information Technology matters and queries (including PCs, the Internet, TVs, Mobile Phones, Ipods and other gadgets).
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Deezer to mp3 player?

Post by Spinynorman »

Can anybody help as what I have looked up so far seems very confusing. Tiny Spiny (actually not so tiny now) has been told that he can listen to music on a portable device in his art class as long as it isn't a mobile phone. However all of his music is on his mobile downloaded from Deezer. Is there an easy way of transferring this music onto an mp3 player or similar device either directly or via a laptop?

Cheers.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Re: Deezer to mp3 player?

Post by Spinynorman »

Mooching about on some Deezer type forums it looks like it might not be possible. Looks like I may have to get some cd's cheap and get the tracks that way as our musical tastes differ some what. :mrgreen:

Seeing as I was there I did put up an RMT for the Deezer folks to have a look at and they thought my team was rubbish. :mrgreen:

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Is it an Apple app?

Didn't they used to do an iPhone that wasn't actually a phone in the early days. All app based. Get a 2nd hand one off ebay and load up deezer????

jpk
Dumbledore

Post by jpk »

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Post by Spinynorman »

If I had a small potable one I would probably go for cassette. :)

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

Spinynorman wrote: 23 Oct 2019, 16:40 Mooching about on some Deezer type forums it looks like it might not be possible. Looks like I may have to get some cd's cheap and get the tracks that way as our musical tastes differ some what. :mrgreen:

Seeing as I was there I did put up an RMT for the Deezer folks to have a look at and they thought my team was rubbish. :mrgreen:
You don't need to buy CDs - you can rip the soundtrack from YouTube videos to mp3 files using something like:

https://savevideo.tube/

As for Deezer to mp3 - Google returns using a sound recording program on a computer.

https://www.apowersoft.com/convert-deezer-to-mp3.html

Basically download it, create a Deezer playlist, press play in Deezer, hit record on the app. A bit like the old twin tape decks.

The Deezer guys and gals should have a Rate My Playlist section on their forum.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

Use Audacity. Its free and you can get it here
https://www.audacityteam.org/download/

Bella Gorden

Post by Bella Gorden »

All the downloaded content is only available within Deezer itself. For playing Deezer anywhere, the best choice is to convert music from Deezer to MP3. There are countless websites and software available to help people do it. But not every service out there is totally trustworthy. There are a number of audio converters for converting Deezer to MP3, but our favorite for this particular task is TunesKit Audio Capture. With it, you are able to record and convert songs from Deezer to MP3.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Science, Computers & Technology (e.g. PCs, Web, TVs, Mobiles, Ipods, Gadgets)”