To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Sensible blah?

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Sensible blah?

Post by blahblah »

Hmmm I haven't updated this as practically all my transfers have been injury driven or players not bring picked. I'll outline all that jinxing shite over the IB.

As per most if these threads the typing it clears the head probably more than the replies, which can also help....

I currently have:

Kaspar
Buttons

Robbo
VvD
Otamendi
Zin
Maitland Niles

Salah
Sterling
Martial
Cantwell
Dendoncker

Pukki
Tammy
Martinelli

I want to get more Leicester as I have them marked down as banker for 3rd: so 3 from them Citeh and Lpool is my aim, then 2 or 3 others to play every week or rotate.

So I get to

Kaspar
Button

VvD
Robbo

Sterling

Vardy

With the options of:
a third Lpool Def or Salah - which is pretty much Mosa for the foreseeable or may be Mane as I'm happy to band Sterling every week.

2 Citeh Defs or one plus KdB. I think KdB needs 3 Lpool Defs, so its 2 Citeh Defs?

3rd Leicester bod: I think this is a pick between Soy, Chilwell and Maddie as I think Ricardo is too expensive.

Then it is the other 2. I think Mount or Tammy seem to be obvious, although both is an option. Which brings me to the dodgy bit: Arsenal. I do think they have an excellent shout for 4th as despite the tactical type failings at the back they do actually seem to care about defending and throw themselves in front of the ball unlike previous years. So, and with a deep breath, Holding and Tierney are on my radar.

So looping back to my 2nd bit about clearing the mind: my initial Martinelli to Vardy via downgrading Martial seems stupid as I should go from Pukki, who I have a limp 0.1m profit in; kee0 Dendoncker and Cantwell as my bench with Martinelli - he is seriosly good and can play wide left, but Emery is being a limp, cowardly dick (ooo I am awful and he hates me πŸ˜‚).

So I get to:

Kaspar
Buttons

Robbo
VvD
Otamendi
Zin
Soy from Maitland Niles

Salah
Sterling
Martial
Cantwell
Dendoncker

Vardy from Pukki
Tammy
Martinelli

With 0.1m it and Martial over Mount. Or for a -4 I could go Mount or H-O and maybe afford Chilwell?

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

I can do:
Pukki, Martial and MN
to
Vardy, Mount and Chilwell

But is Chilwell worth the extra over Soy?

Or H-O over Mount? I think Maddie is too expensive unless I shift Cantwell too, which is far to Britknee....

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Lol when did you get double Pool def again? Thought you'd lost them on WC? Fickle blah..

If you've kept Martial for this so long, maybe wait till after GW 9 for the good run. Cantwell->Maddison by taking money from DEF is what I'd consider. Otherwise, Martial->Maddison.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

I was slightly drinkled last night and Martial is now H-O and Pukki is Vardy.

I pondered Maddie, but I think I want a Leicester defender to go with Kaspar. Basically I'm on 2xChelsea to make up the 11.

Kaspar

VvD
Robbo
Zin
Ota
MN who will become Lei bod

Salah (Capt of Vice)
Sterling (Capt)
H-O

Vardy
Tammy

Buttons, Cantwell, Dendoncker, Martinelli.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Hmmm not sensible, but a tad fortunate. blah was going to go here this afternoon: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50014205 but couldnt be added.

Which would have been a bit of a double as I was over the road when the bomb went BOOM....

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

blahblah wrote: ↑11 Oct 2019, 17:39 Hmmm not sensible, but a tad fortunate. blah was going to go here this afternoon: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50014205 but couldnt be added.

Which would have been a bit of a double as I was over the road when the bomb went BOOM....
:shock: Glad you were not there Blah :-) It seem we are indeed living in " interesting times" , at least the knife attack was an individual and not a terrorist attack.

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Oxford NZ wrote: ↑11 Oct 2019, 22:38
blahblah wrote: ↑11 Oct 2019, 17:39 Hmmm not sensible, but a tad fortunate. blah was going to go here this afternoon: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50014205 but couldnt be added.

:shock: Glad you were not there Blah :-) It seem we are indeed living in " interesting times" , at least the knife attack was an individual and not a terrorist attack.
+1

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Ta buds. I didn't post for that, but is appreciated...

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Post by Ironfist »

With the amount of jinx you spread around you, me thinks the attacker would have slipped and cracked his head open on the curb in his attempt to reach you!
:wink:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maybe your "sister" is my Guardian Angel 😎

I woke up and genuinely thought it was Sunday 😒

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Ironfist wrote: ↑12 Oct 2019, 08:34 With the amount of jinx you spread around you, me thinks the attacker would have slipped and cracked his head open on the curb in his attempt to reach you!
Stevieste hasn't been around lately 😱

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

blahblah wrote: ↑12 Oct 2019, 19:03
Ironfist wrote: ↑12 Oct 2019, 08:34 With the amount of jinx you spread around you, me thinks the attacker would have slipped and cracked his head open on the curb in his attempt to reach you!
He's probably in Hades replenishing his black mojo magic... :twisted:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Ironfist wrote: ↑12 Oct 2019, 19:39
blahblah wrote: ↑12 Oct 2019, 19:03
He's probably in Hades replenishing his black mojo magic... :twisted:
With your sister? I'd be so jealous 😒

He's a native Manc πŸ˜‚

Town was mad today, and reminded me why yesterday was the plan. It's usually too busy on a Saturday for me, but apparently it was busier than normal and loads of Police about. I had to smile at the dozen(ish) "Plain Clothes" milling around by a Police Van πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It reminded me of your hero Blackadder ie no one will know we are undercover stood by the van....

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Link doesn't work 😟

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thinking of Rowan as a copper in Not the 9 o'clock news and the "is he black?" question replied with "I can't say I've noticed, Sir"....

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

blahblah wrote: ↑12 Oct 2019, 20:02 Link doesn't work 😟
https://www.eatliver.com/rowan-atkinson-mr-bean/

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC KΓΆln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

blahblah wrote: ↑12 Oct 2019, 20:04 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thinking of Rowan as a copper in Not the 9 o'clock news and the "is he black?" question replied with "I can't say I've noticed, Sir"....
Constable Savage and Mr Kodogo

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

blahblah wrote: ↑06 Oct 2019, 13:28 I was slightly drinkled last night and Martial is now H-O and Pukki is Vardy.

I pondered Maddie, but I think I want a Leicester defender to go with Kaspar. Basically I'm on 2xChelsea to make up the 11.

Kaspar

VvD
Robbo
Zin
Ota
MN who will become Lei bod

Salah (Capt of Vice)
Sterling (Capt)
H-O

Vardy
Tammy

Buttons, Cantwell, Dendoncker, Martinelli.
Well that went shockingly well, although I made a mistake re the wrong freaking Fox Defender which has not only cost a whack of points he is that little bit too expensive as I did in to Cancelo earlier this GW.

I really want Mendy as he usuallly does well for me, and is an easy drop as he usuallly breaks big stylee, but I can not afford the hop from Otabrokey. For some reason my initial plan involved Salah to KdB as a release of funds, but then I dithered with Tierney for Ota......

In theory I could Perthing to Chillwell, but that sounds daft, even though it would give me Mendy :oops: :oops: :oops:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Hmmm.

I'm stuck btween the sword of a stupid transfer and maybe a hit and the swelling sea of rolling.

Cantwell, H-O and Otabroky are annoying me....

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

Cancelo?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Grrr, I lost a reply....

Is that questioning why I have him or suggesting him?

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

blahblah wrote: ↑28 Oct 2019, 16:15 Grrr, I lost a reply....

Is that questioning why I have him or suggesting him?
Not sure you fully support your own choice or offering him to me...

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

blahblah wrote: ↑27 Oct 2019, 18:23 Hmmm.

I'm stuck btween the sword of a stupid transfer and maybe a hit and the swelling sea of rolling.

Cantwell's place in the team is in danger, now that Onel is back (I think). Sell.
H-O surely is a wait and see. Hold.
Ota - at least for the next GW (which is a good one) is a certain hold. Hold.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

He's the least of my problems atm.

It's Otabroky, Can'twell and HO that are my itches. I have a sneaking feeling that Abraham neecd to become the BHA bod and move go 541, although an improvement in the Lpool defence would fire Mosa Lah to TAA and a stelavk of cash...

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

baganboy wrote: ↑28 Oct 2019, 16:25
blahblah wrote: ↑27 Oct 2019, 18:23 Hmmm.

Cantwell's place in the team is in danger, now that Onel is back (I think). Sell.
H-O surely is a wait and see. Hold.
Ota - at least for the next GW (which is a good one) is a certain hold. Hold.
Who for though? A 4.4m Mid would fund Otabroky to Mendy 😊

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

That is a good move. Nakamba / Dendoncker suit the purpose.... Mendy is a great purchase. at the moment.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Who is Nakamba? I've already got Dendoncker as is in my auto correct πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Ah found him....

What about Hayden? I assume he missed the last 3 as suspended.....

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

😱😱😱 I was a good boy and did none 😎😎😎

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œFPL Team Diaries & RMTs”