To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Press Conferences

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Press Conferences

Post by Tall Paul »

Trossard out until the next international break (4-6 weeks)
https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/statu ... 4053388288

McNeil and Brady fit, but JBG doubtful
https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/sta ... 4833312768

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Press Conferences

Post by goooner »

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/e ... ember-2019

Looks like both Shaw and Martial will be ready for the Leicester game. With W-B and Pogba out, and OGS in need of results im pretty sure he Will play Shaw and Martial if they Are 80% fit.
Atleast we Will get final confirmation om Fridays press conference.

If Martial is still injured, i need to Ship him out 😬 or maybe I have a starting player in Greenwood 😂

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Martial price might finally drop tonight as well

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Ole:

“I can't promise any of them will be on the pitch but we'll try to get one or two more on the bench,”
“Let's see when we get to the game. Maybe next weekend [at West Ham United], we'll have more of them back. That's how it is in football and why we have loads of quality and numbers and we’re fine.”

“Well, the treatment room has been busy and still is,” “We don't really know who is going to be available. Maybe Aaron, maybe Jesse and I think maybe that's it from the ones that had to pull out [of the internationals], but I can't promise those two will be available either.

”Pogba won't be fit, no, unless he's had a miraculous recovery overnight from yesterday to today or maybe from tonight to tomorrow. He's not been ready to do 100 per cent training, no. We hope, as I've said, that more can be ready for West Ham next week and Paul and Anthony are in that category. I think
they'll be ready for then and I can't say more than that really.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/T ... ember-2019

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

No Kelly for Palace, according to Woy.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

raoul wrote:No Kelly for Palace, according to Woy.
Roy

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

eastcentral1 wrote: 13 Sep 2019, 12:50
Roy
Oh, I know who you mean now :wink:
https://mobile.twitter.com/woyhodgson?lang=en

ChrisD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ChrisD »

Daniel Farke confirms what Norwich fans feared (list stolen from twitter)
❌ Klose OUT
❌ Zimmermann OUT
❌ Trybull OUT
❌ Leitner OUT
❌ Roberts (ineligible)
❌ Vrancic OUT
❌ Aarons OUT
😕 Hanley (not fit to start)
😕 Godfrey (major doubt)
😕 Krul (minor doubt)

All 4 of our senior centre backs are in that list plus our right back, goalkeeper and current starting centre midfield pairing. If it wasn’t my team I’d consider a triple captain for Man City...tomorrow could be anything!!

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Smurphy's Paw wrote:
eastcentral1 wrote: 13 Sep 2019, 12:50
Roy
Oh, I know who you mean now :wink:
https://mobile.twitter.com/woyhodgson?lang=en
Surprised at how much amusement some people can get out of one person's speech impediment.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

I’m a little confused...do we think that Martial will fit tomorrow or do we think he will be on the bench or worse still injured?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Ole said he was missing

Stu255
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stu255 »

ChrisD wrote: 13 Sep 2019, 14:45 Daniel Farke confirms what Norwich fans feared (list stolen from twitter)
❌ Klose OUT
❌ Zimmermann OUT
❌ Trybull OUT
❌ Leitner OUT
❌ Roberts (ineligible)
❌ Vrancic OUT
❌ Aarons OUT
😕 Hanley (not fit to start)
😕 Godfrey (major doubt)
😕 Krul (minor doubt)

All 4 of our senior centre backs are in that list plus our right back, goalkeeper and current starting centre midfield pairing. If it wasn’t my team I’d consider a triple captain for Man City...tomorrow could be anything!!
What’s going on?

Canaries in the coal mine?

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

The mentality from both teams over the whole 90 minutes will be key in determining whether it's a respectable 0-3 score line or an annihilation.

See no mention for Emerson unless anyone's heard anything from a different source. Still going to plump for him over Pukki I think.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

Sutter Kane wrote: 14 Sep 2019, 08:31 The mentality from both teams over the whole 90 minutes will be key in determining whether it's a respectable 0-3 score line or an annihilation.
Hopefully, considering I have 3 Man C attackers and one captain, Pep knows there's a small chance goal difference comes into play at the end.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Various sources are claiming Emerson is out, but none seem to have quotes. E.g.:

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/ ... y-16916336

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

OK thanks. Well decision will likely be made for me whatever I do then - Just don't want the rascal on the bench for a one pointer!

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Sutter Kane wrote:OK thanks. Well decision will likely be made for me whatever I do then - Just don't want the rascal on the bench for a one pointer!
Dinnery has just confirmed on twitter that Emerson is out.

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

Stemania wrote: 14 Sep 2019, 11:01
Sutter Kane wrote:OK thanks. Well decision will likely be made for me whatever I do then - Just don't want the rascal on the bench for a one pointer!
Dinnery has just confirmed on twitter that Emerson is out.
Lampard confirmed it earlier today on a Q&A on the official club app. Also his favourite tv shows are Peppa Pig and the Teletubbies.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

math! wrote: 14 Sep 2019, 11:11Lampard confirmed it earlier today on a Q&A on the official club app. Also his favourite tv shows are Peppa Pig and the Teletubbies.
Opening himself up to the obvious Fat Frank gags.....

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Looks like we got led astray on Salah. Klopp:

“Mo was not ready, that’s how it is,” the manager told Sky Sports.

“He couldn’t train with the team; I don’t know where it came from that everybody said he will play. There was pretty much no chance for today, maybe for Wednesday, we have to see.”

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first- ... rgen-klopp

germainelefoe
Red & Blue Braces

Post by germainelefoe »

Stemania wrote: 20 Oct 2019, 20:31 Looks like we got led astray on Salah. Klopp:

“He couldn’t train with the team; I don’t know where it came from that everybody said he will play. There was pretty much no chance for today, maybe for Wednesday, we have to see.”

I watched the game on Sky today and pre match Klopp actually said at one point that there had been "No chance" (exact quote) that Salah would play.

Stu255
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stu255 »

Stemania wrote: 20 Oct 2019, 20:31 Looks like we got led astray on Salah. Klopp:

I thought it was common knowledge that Salah was training alone this week?

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

It also seems like Pep is turning the regular "non-European players will be rested after international duties" narrative completely upside down:

"The reason why (I picked Gabriel over Sergio at Crystal Palace) was because I thought Gabriel was in rhythm. When you play games with the national team, always you have the pace. Sergio was with Argentina for one week, came back and trained just three or four days. That’s the reason why."

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-team ... ce-embargo

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

BBC sport reporting that Walker and Otamendi are back in training ahead of the Atalanta game.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Lampard:

"Ross is not in the squad tomorrow, he has an ongoing issue. Mason is in the squad. We will give him another 24 hours and make a call on that."

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/ ... e-17218718

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Stemania wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 13:57 Lampard:

"Ross is not in the squad tomorrow, he has an ongoing issue. Mason is in the squad. We will give him another 24 hours and make a call on that."

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/ ... e-17218718
Unlikely he will risk mount this gameweek though when he can play CHO who is fully fit and has great potential.

I could be wrong though, as he did play him last time he was a doubt with injury

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”