To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW3 Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Re: GW3 Transfers

Post by Stevieste »

Tall Paul wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 10:12 Pukki could well be the new Amr Zaki, their names even sound a bit similar.

I'm resisting this particular bandwagon.
Same for me, i cant belive he gained 0.3 already though.
Im hoping for 3 blank gameweeks now from him, so my players to begin season with can finally become the bandwagon players πŸ™πŸ»

Gutted about Martial, he will have to come into my team at some point, even if he cost me 8.0 by then

Hotpot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Hotpot »

Stevieste wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 10:21
Tall Paul wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 10:12 Pukki could well be the new Amr Zaki, their names even sound a bit similar.

Im hoping for 3 blank gameweeks now from him, so my players to begin season with can finally become the bandwagon players πŸ™πŸ»

Gutted about Martial, he will have to come into my team at some point, even if he cost me 8.0 by then
I'm not expecting a lot from any 6.5m striker and don't see a lot of downside to having him in my team.

If he goes on a run of 2 pointers I can't see I'll lose a lot of ground. If another 6.5m catches fire I have another striker slot waiting for them also.

The big concern is if he keeps the goals ticking over his value will keep climbing and I'll be losing ground on the masses that have jumped on the bandwagon.

I'm happy to bring him in for 4-6 weeks and see how things go.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Look on the bright side: those that got him cheap will hold him for longer due to "I will have to free up cash to bring him back in"...

Assuming he doesn't average 2 goals a game for the season..

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

blahblah wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 10:45 Assuming he doesn't average 2 goals a game for the season..
I think a 76-goal season is well within Pukki's reach.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
blahblah wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 10:45 Assuming he doesn't average 2 goals a game for the season..
Wrong account Finisher Image sorry PB, had to say that Image

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 16:54
Yep I'm sure more than a few do and will start moaning when he blanks, but probably not after Chelsea πŸ˜‰

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

True Blues wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 08:54
Beerfuelledman wrote: ↑20 Aug 2019, 21:00 Wilson :arrow: Maupay
I took a punt on Maupay from the start of the season, but interested to see him being transferred in. Reasonable return with a goal but concerned with his minutes on the pitch. I'm hoping that it's down to lack of pre-season / fitness. I'd be surprised if they paid Β£20m for a bench warmer.
I have no doubt Maupay is the future for a (now) attacking Brighton side, especially with Murray turning 36 in a month. If I didnt need the money for De Bruyne Id maybe have waited a little longer to be fair; fingers crossed aftr Murray doing nothing GW1 & 2 Maupay gets a run out.

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Crazy to see a .3 rise on a player I only got in last GW.

Sad to see Perez is going to drop. Surprised it's Robertson dropping and not TAA. I think Robertson looks the more dangerous of the too and not sure I want to take him out of my 2 Liverpool defenders.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Owsler wrote:Crazy to see a .3 rise on a player I only got in last GW.

Sad to see Perez is going to drop. Surprised it's Robertson dropping and not TAA. I think Robertson looks the more dangerous of the too and not sure I want to take him out of my 2 Liverpool defenders.
There will be a lot of pain when TAA is rested and Robbo hauls.

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

With the focus on Mo, Raheem, Harold and Kevin, is Sergio a differental?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Yep, but who us he going to outscore?

Jesus 😱

Javahart
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Not troubling the leaders

Post by Javahart »

Took a -4 hit yesterday to do following

Robertson > AWB
Fraser > Sterling
Bilva > Cantwell

Avoiding further price drops and picked up price rise from Sterling already.
Cantwell is a punt but I feel better about the side now.

OldSkoolFPL
Red & Blue Braces

Post by OldSkoolFPL »

Aubameyang to Kane (c)

So many mini wildcards & hits flying, this will be a good week to get right, could see big rank movements when you factor in the many hits.

Payet
Treebeard
FS Record: 2016/2017: 8.879

Post by Payet »

Robertson is going to smash one into the back of the net. Maitland-Niles is very offensive WB which will create a lot of space four our friend Robbo.

sunbather
FISOhead
FS Record: Top 60k FPL finish seven years in a row, best result Top 2k

Post by sunbather »

Oh dear. I take my eye off FPL for a few days and come back to 100% returns so far Wilson dropping in price and Pukki double rise on the week already :(

Is FPL Statistics proving reliable for price changes so far this season? Will do one of these tonight probably:

A) Wilson :arrow: Pukki

B) Wilson :arrow: Rashford
Perez :arrow: Ceballos

Browney18
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Browney18 »

I got scared and have gone rogue with an 8pt hit :o

Gone from:

Heaton/Pope
VVD/TAA/Walker/Maguire/Montoya
Sterling/Salah/Martial/Perez/Dedoncker
King/Jota/Greenwood

Trannies completed are:

VVD -> Digne
TAA -> Soyuncu
Perez -> KDB

Kuchi
FISOhead
FS Record: Best: 16/17- 481

Post by Kuchi »

Robertson/Perez/Wilson to Mings/Mount/Kane for -4 (did it before any price changes).

Markman
Wideboy
FS Record: I coulda been a contender

Post by Markman »

Torn between Firmino to Kane or Rico to Maguire/Shaw for a more balanced team :?:

Hoped to get AWB but the price rise caught me by surprise.

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

Kuchi wrote: ↑22 Aug 2019, 11:44 Robertson/Perez/Wilson to Mings/Mount/Kane for -4 (did it before any price changes).
Was going to do something similar but Wilson's drop caught me completely by surprise and now i'm .1 away from Wilson to Kane. I guess I may need to shift focus now and figure out how to get KDB in for Perez or Moura

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

SirMattBugsby wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 22:32
Owsler wrote:Crazy to see a .3 rise on a player I only got in last GW.

There will be a lot of pain when TAA is rested and Robbo hauls.
Yeah, I'm not going to be blinded by all the price changes. I could have also moved Perez on to avoid his drop, but want to wait until press conferences each week rather than having to reverse or do further changes.

Magic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Magic »

Hotpot wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 10:42
Stevieste wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 10:21

I'm not expecting a lot from any 6.5m striker and don't see a lot of downside to having him in my team.

If he goes on a run of 2 pointers I can't see I'll lose a lot of ground. If another 6.5m catches fire I have another striker slot waiting for them also.

The big concern is if he keeps the goals ticking over his value will keep climbing and I'll be losing ground on the masses that have jumped on the bandwagon.

I'm happy to bring him in for 4-6 weeks and see how things go.
What he said.

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

Did Barkley > Ceballos earlier in the week before the price rise, but I think I'll roll my second.

I would like to get Pukki in if for no other reason than he's almost become a 'shield' by this point, and I can afford him, but I personally think the immediate priority is Martial. An OOP no. 9 at United, he's going to be a season keeper if he retains that spot, which looks likely. If I roll my second, I can then do Salah > Mane, King > Β£4.5m fodder and then upgrade Dendoncker > Martial next week for just a -4 and play a 4-5-1 formation with Kane up top.

If something happens this week to put me off that, then I can still just easily swallow my pride and bring in Pukki before he rises again.

FranckKessie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by FranckKessie »

Didnt have more time to overthink. So ended up stealing Mavericks moves.

Wilson, Fraser and Zouma :arrow: Pukki,De Bruyne and Lundstram.

Frustrating week!

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Keep taking those -4's....

Screenshot_20190823_094941.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kuchi
FISOhead
FS Record: Best: 16/17- 481

Post by Kuchi »

slyger wrote: ↑22 Aug 2019, 13:59 Was going to do something similar but Wilson's drop caught me completely by surprise and now i'm .1 away from Wilson to Kane. I guess I may need to shift focus now and figure out how to get KDB in for Perez or Moura
It is very ruthless at the moment. If there are no midweek games I probably will keep going for targets early. Risky but I think if it is someone you REALLY want you should just move before you are priced out.

SuccessKid
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: still new, learning, absorbing....

Post by SuccessKid »

Hi peoples. No love for Bilva? I know it's just one game but how does he rack up against say, Martial?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

SuccessKid wrote: ↑23 Aug 2019, 11:03 Hi peoples. No love for Bilva? I know it's just one game but how does he rack up against say, Martial?
Its not that simple as it is how does he compare to other Citeh bods as well, and he probably loses....

SuccessKid
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: still new, learning, absorbing....

Post by SuccessKid »

Ok... Didn't manage to watch any games this year. Yeah can't deny all spotlights on De Bruyne, Sterling!

MOBIUS
Treebeard
FS Record: FPL 2005-06 52nd. 2013-14 117th

Post by MOBIUS »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: ↑21 Aug 2019, 16:54
If so would be interesting to see how much his price rises by the end of the season :shock:

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Auba :arrow: Kane.

Reversal of last weeks transfer, as planned.

I think I jumped the gun a bit starting with Kean too, but none of the similarly priced options look worth a hit to me this week? And who knows, this could be the week he features more heavily.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œFantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”