To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Liverpool Midfield

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Liverpool Midfield

Post by CptPugwash »

This is more of a question for FanTeam than FPL, but the pricing is exactly the same.
FanTeam's scoring makes it very handy up load up on players from the top2, so im trying to squeeze in my 3rd Liverpool player from the midfield.
So who is most likely to be a regular in the midfield, especially handy if they usually don't get hooked.

MinimalFuss
Kevin and Perry

Re: Liverpool Midfield

Post by MinimalFuss »

CptPugwash wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 13:00 This is more of a question for FanTeam than FPL, but the pricing is exactly the same.
FanTeam's scoring makes it very handy up load up on players from the top2, so im trying to squeeze in my 3rd Liverpool player from the midfield.
So who is most likely to be a regular in the midfield, especially handy if they usually don't get hooked.
Assuming you have Salah then you'd be better off getting another Liverpool defender.

Richt
FISO Knight
FS Record: Averagely consistant.

Post by Richt »

Who are 2 other players?

Mane? If not, then apart from the first few league games, he has to be in your team surely?

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Fabinho is probably the most likely to be regular but he won't get you many attacking points. Last year was perm any 5 from 3 and this year you have Lallana and Ox fit as well.
Not sure re FPL/Fanteam logic specifically but with such a great defence and attack then, with limited spaces, why look at midfield at all, especially when none are great scorers when they do play???

PS Don't be surprised if Mane plays tonight, I reckon 50/50 he starts - if not then near definitely get a game from the bench.

Klopp-o-matic
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Klopp-o-matic »

I think Henderson will play a lot. And Fabinho. Klopp will try to get Keita in to the team an rely on Wijnaldum when it is needed.

Milner probably back up.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”