To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FanTeam - FPL game with 250,000 euros of prizes

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Re: FanTeam - FPL game with 250,000 euros of prizes

Post by admin »

murf wrote: 30 Jul 2019, 23:03 Links in first post not working for me. Just get the background picture (floodlights etc)
Is that using Edge browser? Sometimes happens to me when using Edge (reported it to them) but other browsers okay.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

P.S. Discussions about fantasybet moved to viewtopic.php?f=383&t=130626 in the FantasyBet forum.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

admin wrote:
murf wrote: 30 Jul 2019, 23:03 Links in first post not working for me. Just get the background picture (floodlights etc)
Is that using Edge browser? Sometimes happens to me when using Edge (reported it to them) but other browsers okay.
No just old school windows

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

I'll let them know IE browser has the same issues.

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

murf wrote: 31 Jul 2019, 11:46
admin wrote:
No just old school windows
I had the same issues with that link, using Edge.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Is it me or does the high roller comp get your juices flowing.

Reminds me of the old poker days.

Some sick games used to run.

Btw, I had the same issue with IE...chrome works perfect though.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Could really do with done helpvatoubd done stupid questions if someone with a bit of FPL knowledge could help guys?

Hard to think off the top of my head but the two I have so far are:

Can I pick and choose my Captain at any time? I.e change my captain/V Captain for different game weeks?

Can I bring a substitute off my bench for differing game weeks with out it counting as using a transfer?

I.e if I have a cheap and cheerful on the bench and one of my main players doesn’t start and I have no transfers left I can utilise a sub of my choice before the game starts without the game auto selecting my first sub?

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

anyone know how I can turn off the bloomin tutorial thing? Driving me nuts!

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

and another thing … am picking my squad, and I cannot see my team value anywhere on the screen. Maybe I am blind but … ? There are two black rectangles next to the captain and vice captain selection area, and both boxes are blank … could this be an issue with using IE browser maybe?

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

OK, so I am paid up, documents sent, and in. Some interesting price differences in here to FPL, and scoring differences. Squad selected, let's see how it goes (and no WC to save the day, so I can see a lot of tweaking up until 10 seconds before Liverpool v Norwich...)

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

I predict the site will crash as soon as the Liverpool line-up is announced, as everyone tries to include/remove Salah.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

well made some progress, set up account ok though dislike having to put in caps etc etc.

realised verification needed doing straight away, so sent passport photo n front page from bank.

then chased for the same, seems it crossed, now presumably all verified.

tried testing a game and despite having deposited enough cash for my seasonal entries it said i needed to deposit cash.

did that tried again to enter a comp as a trial run, said again i needed to deposit cash what! lol

my experience with pay to play dailies/weeklies is that once everything is up and running it all goes smoothly but until then numerous issues/problems/foul ups come out of the woodwork.

if it puts you off that is not my aim, simply don't leave it till the last minute, my experience of these organisations is that one hand doesn't know what the other is doing and it takes time to arrive at a point where you no longer need 'the unhelpful desk' lol

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

I now have an account.

yet to verify as cant scan docs until Monday.

Dont think it needs to be done immed.

My question is re the bonus funds...ho do you use them?

Can you use them to buy into tornys or do they release at incremental amounts?

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Just take a photo with your phone and attach ricky.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Thanks Robot.

great idea.

Be great if someone could help with the above also.

Bit of a newb I know but we all have to start some where.

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

latest on my account, all verified. when i try to enter a game it says i need to deposit cash despite having sufficient funds! left it with the 'unhelpful desk' that ALL pay to play dailies/weeklies seem to employ.

needless to say they haven't got a scooby what is going on lol

i've said to them they have till tuesday to sort it, really not hopeful.

once your account is running smoothly problems are usually far and few between but before that you are dealing with the clueless 'unhelpful desks' by far the worst i have experienced was the largest company draft kings who really had no idea what was going on and as a volume business didn't really seem to care either!

no doubt others will have similar stories, will let you know how it ends.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

12345678 wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 11:48 latest on my account, all verified. when i try to enter a game it says i need to deposit cash despite having sufficient funds! left it with the 'unhelpful desk' that ALL pay to play dailies/weeklies seem to employ.

once your account is running smoothly problems are usually far and few between but before that you are dealing with the clueless 'unhelpful desks' by far the worst i have experienced was the largest company draft kings who really had no idea what was going on and as a volume business didn't really seem to care either!

Think yourself lucky - I can't even get the site to open!

So piss poor it makes it even more likely to be a winner for those who persevere/get lucky!

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ffstuff »

Chrome seems to be the best to use for accessing the site, I must admit everything else has been relatively easy once I used PayPal to pay (albeit I think card payments is working now)
Verified in a day and deposited and entered a team without issue

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ffstuff »

I’ll probably have the league like I do for dreamteam on my site when the season has started

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

12345678 wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 11:48 latest on my account, all verified. when i try to enter a game it says i need to deposit cash despite having sufficient funds! left it with the 'unhelpful desk' that ALL pay to play dailies/weeklies seem to employ.

Sounds like it could be a browser issue. Have you tried logging in via Chrome? If it's your browser then the helpdesk will find it difficult to resolve. Let me know if I can help.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Have you cleaned your cache etc? If not download CCleaner.....

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

RickyRosa wrote: 02 Aug 2019, 10:46 Could really do with done helpvatoubd done stupid questions if someone with a bit of FPL knowledge could help guys?

Hard to think off the top of my head but the two I have so far are:

Can I pick and choose my Captain at any time? I.e change my captain/V Captain for different game weeks?

Can I bring a substitute off my bench for differing game weeks with out it counting as using a transfer?

I.e if I have a cheap and cheerful on the bench and one of my main players doesn’t start and I have no transfers left I can utilise a sub of my choice before the game starts without the game auto selecting my first sub?

not sure if you FPL guys like to keep things top secrete or if I'm just unpopular...

But could someone with FPL knowledge please spare literally 30 seconds to answer the above for me....

Thanks in advance.

Agent Overson
Treebeard

Post by Agent Overson »

You pick your captain, vice captain, starting XI and bench in the order you want them to be used as auto subs should any of your XI not play (formation permitting). This is done before the deadline for each game week.

Transfers and subs aren't the same thing.

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ffstuff »

Agent Overson wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 15:21 You pick your captain, vice captain, starting XI and bench in the order you want them to be used as auto subs should any of your XI not play (formation permitting). This is done before the deadline for each game week.

What he said Ricky, after the deadline you cant change things, its auto subs in the order they are on the bench (left to right) , formation permitting

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

But you can change your captain for the next Gameweek as well changing who in your team are on the bench and using your free transfer. Basically set up your team as you want it for the start of each Gameweek.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Agent Overson wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 15:21 You pick your captain, vice captain, starting XI and bench in the order you want them to be used as auto subs should any of your XI not play (formation permitting). This is done before the deadline for each game week.

if one of my starting V1 comes off say after 60 mins does my sub automatically become active in the game guys?

i.e will my sub come on for the last 30 mins?

(thank you)

llama
Grumpy Old Man

Post by llama »

RickyRosa wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 17:37
if one of my starting V1 comes off say after 60 mins does my sub automatically become active in the game guys?

i.e will my sub come on for the last 30 mins?

(thank you)
No. If your player plays just a single minute his score will count and your sub won't come into play.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

admin wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 16:50 But you can change your captain for the next Gameweek as well changing who in your team are on the bench and using your free transfer. Basically set up your team as you want it for the start of each Gameweek.
So you can interchange your bench with your subs before the dead line in theory without it using a transfer? Transfers can be made to your subs or your main team before the dead line (I.e one if your subs is injured you can transfer him out the same as you can your starting V1-budget and formation permitting)?

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ffstuff »

Transfers are only when you bring new players into your 15 man squad

If its a sub that you know is not playing, you may well just leave it, after all if your first XI is playing there is no need to "waste" a transfer.

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

but you can interchange your team (though I guess it does so automatically anyway) with your bench at any time before the deadline (i.e bring two bench players into you starting V1)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”