To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Why did I bother!!!

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
rodduz
FISOhead

Why did I bother!!!

Post by rodduz »

Ah! Knew I shouldn't have looked at picking a team until closer to the season! Stressing me out already!

Best of luck to everyone.

Will see some of you in the league that goes on here, looked a good crack last year. Hoping to improve on my debut season position of top 500! And manipulate friends and work colleagues into joining my mini leagues and winning some coin that way again

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: Why did I bother!!!

Post by itslikebrandnew »

I've found it fairly straight forward to pick a team this season. I'll probably do 1 or 2 tweaks though.

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Post by wandacatvenus »

itslikebrandnew wrote: 13 Jul 2019, 19:15 I've found it fairly straight forward to pick a team this season. I'll probably do 1 or 2 tweaks though.
I thought you needed 11 tweaks to your team. Lol

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

wandacatvenus wrote: 13 Jul 2019, 22:44
itslikebrandnew wrote: 13 Jul 2019, 19:15 I've found it fairly straight forward to pick a team this season. I'll probably do 1 or 2 tweaks though.
I thought you needed 11 tweaks to your team. Lol
:lol: that's fpl. altohugh T1 might become an 11 tweak team. T2 my main concern is whether to go with a Chelsea and /or Man U player.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”