To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Chelsea Mids/Atts

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
poohdini
Kevin and Perry

Re: Chelsea Mids/Atts

Post by poohdini »

Pulisic has played 26 games as RW last season and 4 as LW. Are we sure he will affect Willian and not Pedro? Willian played 30 on the left, 26 on the right; Pedro 51 on the right, 1 on the left.

Not sure on Pulisic because I never watched him, but Willian has to be popular at some point. I will wait to see how Chelsea play first, though.

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

What's the injury status on RLC?

Lampard has always spoken very highly of RLC and has said in the past how he "has everything" and should be in the team.

I think once he's fit he'll be a key player for Lampard and can see him doing very well, he's a cracking player and if he gets the freedom to burst forward from midfield I'd strongly consider him.

6 goals and 2 assists in a very ordinary Palace team in less than 1000 minutes, playing every week in an attacking Chelsea team I can see him doubling both those figures and prove real value at just 6.5m

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

Gambit wrote: 05 Jul 2019, 21:03 What's the injury status on RLC?

Lampard has always spoken very highly of RLC and has said in the past how he "has everything" and should be in the team.

I think once he's fit he'll be a key player for Lampard and can see him doing very well, he's a cracking player and if he gets the freedom to burst forward from midfield I'd strongly consider him.

6 goals and 2 assists in a very ordinary Palace team in less than 1000 minutes, playing every week in an attacking Chelsea team I can see him doubling both those figures and prove real value at just 6.5m
Agree. He actually scored 10 goals in all comps last season - 6 league goals in 980 minutes. I don't know about his injury status either but I can see him turning out to be a bargain if a) he stays fit and b) Chelsea aren't complete garbage this season.

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

He's out till October at least

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

It's been confirmed that Morata ain't coming back (neither Higuain), so that just leaves Abraham, Giroud, Bats or Pedro.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Zimmerman wrote: 01 Jul 2019, 20:58 when does this ban take effect... plenty of activity managed so far from them.
Already in place and Pulasicy "returned" from loan last month ie before the TW opened....

I'm blanking them for the start of the season.

cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in Pendulum Swingers Super League 2006/7

Post by cymbalrush84 »

bigcliff2 wrote:
Gambit wrote: 05 Jul 2019, 21:03 What's the injury status on RLC?

Agree. He actually scored 10 goals in all comps last season - 6 league goals in 980 minutes. I don't know about his injury status either but I can see him turning out to be a bargain if a) he stays fit and b) Chelsea aren't complete garbage this season.
An injury like that, even when he starts playing, it'll take time to get back fully.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lucky »

I expect Chelsea to be solid at the back, with Lamps clearly stating that Kante should return to his best position shielding the defence. I know that this thread is on Mids/Atts, so my apologies for going off topic. For the start of the season I would favour Christensen from the Chelsea team as Rüdiger is still out for a while. In midfield there are lots of uncertainties: Pulisic (CK), William (late return Copa America), CHO (uncertain return date, possibly for start of season). Jorginho, Mason Mount and Pedro will all stake a claim in the team. The only certainty is Kante. But as a defensive midfielder he is less of interest.

So for the start of the season there is probably no value in Chelsea's midfield.

Jameselaprendi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Jameselaprendi »

Do we think Lamps might play 4-2-3-1?

What options do they have for number 10 role?
Assuming he doesn’t come out of retirement...

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

Blue Fire wrote: 06 Jul 2019, 12:26 He's out till October at least
ok thanks, probably past Christmas before he can be considered then, shame that, he'd have been a bargain for 6.5 I think.

Jameselaprendi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Jameselaprendi »

Gambit wrote: 07 Jul 2019, 09:34
Blue Fire wrote: 06 Jul 2019, 12:26 He's out till October at least
ok thanks, probably past Christmas before he can be considered then, shame that, he'd have been a bargain for 6.5 I think.
I particularly like a player who is the best at his club. Certainly a high goal involvement % for his club. Hazard was the best example you’ll find.

Someone at Chelsea has to take up the mantle of highest goal involvement! Yes maybe it’ll be spread a bit more but I have a strong suspicion RLC will emerge from the pack. And I wonder who’s got pens..

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Jameselaprendi wrote: 07 Jul 2019, 09:23 Do we think Lamps might play 4-2-3-1?

What options do they have for number 10 role?
Assuming he doesn’t come out of retirement...
Ross?

Jameselaprendi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Jameselaprendi »

Uninspiring.

Could it be CHO?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Jameselaprendi wrote: 07 Jul 2019, 11:14 Uninspiring.

Could it be CHO?
Long term injury?

cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cymbalrush84 »

Billy Bongo touched on it in another post, but Jorginho. With Hazard gone, he'll be likely to take over on penalties. Not a bad shout for 5m and would make people think twice about Mark Noble for the same reason.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

cymbalrush84 wrote: 07 Jul 2019, 12:33 Billy Bongo touched on it in another post, but Jorginho. With Hazard gone, he'll be likely to take over on penalties. Not a bad shout for 5m and would make people think twice about Mark Noble for the same reason.

Got to be in the team to take the penalties ............

Artius Stelio
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: N/A

Olivier Giroud

Post by Artius Stelio »

Not seeing Giroud in many peoples teams and at £7m starting upfront for Chelsea he could be a great option. What are people’s opinions?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Re: Olivier Giroud

Post by blahblah »

In mine as it seems rude not to, as he has little competition for minutes ....

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Other than Abraham and Batshuayi.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Exactly 😂

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

According to the Dinnery on twitter, Hudson-Odoi is 'hoping' to be available for the start of the new campaign. Interesting.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

All Chelsea forwards in at 7mn...

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

And Mason Mount in at a disappointingly high 6mn.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

That's 13 Mids as Kenedy is in at 5.5m....

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

Now he has signed, presumably with playing time a pre-req (?), Hudson Odoi looks a bargain!

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Is he jogging yet?

They have so many AM's I doubt any are bargains, oh and Kante was the top FPL scoring mid for them last season (of those still there), which is a genuine W T F fact?

cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cymbalrush84 »

blahblah wrote:Is he jogging yet?

They have so many AM's I doubt any are bargains, oh and Kante was the top FPL scoring mid for them last season (of those still there), which is a genuine W T F fact?
Jorginho at 5.0 is quite a snip of he gets on penalty duty.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Jul 2019, 17:54 All Chelsea forwards in at 7mn...
Anyone got time for a spot of Chelsea striker roulette?

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Mav3rick wrote: 23 Jul 2019, 20:12
Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Jul 2019, 17:54 All Chelsea forwards in at 7mn...
Anyone got time for a spot of Chelsea striker roulette?
Giroud the outsider of the 3 imo, he never been a starting striker in his entire career, so i dont see that changing now.
Tammy to start ahead of Bats id go for at the start of the season

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Stevieste wrote: 23 Jul 2019, 22:31 Giroud the outsider of the 3 imo, he never been a starting striker in his entire career
Except for Arsenal. And Montpellier. And France.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”