To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Dream Team 19/20 fixtures

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Dream Team 19/20 fixtures

Post by ffstuff »

Added the fixtures and the same for the various other games (Sky and TFF also) onto the site http://ffstuff.co.uk
CBN has helped me with the fixture difficulty setup, but also going to look at using the bookies odds for the colour coding aswell - will keep you informed

Any issues let me know, I've also made the fixture grids resize properly now for those on tablets and phones

Drop down for SUN lets you choose the compressed grid like CBN used to publish, or daily. Same for SKY, TFF also has the added 2Hr window grid to make use of the extra transfer opportunities

it also displays instantly , with an hourly check in the background now for any change in fixtures (rather than a pause but an instant check before)

Obviously the other competition fixtures will slot in for the Dreamteam when they are announced, same for FA Cup in TFF

Frank

SamD
FISO Knight

Fixture grids

Post by SamD »

Excellent plan, Frank, thank you.

Wonder if day of week (eg Sa, Tu) could be included above date in heading:

ie:
Aug
20:00

to become
F
Aug

llama
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Dream Team 19/20 fixtures

Post by llama »

Awesome stuff! :D

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Top man.

Cheers

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

Great stuff πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Fixture grids

Post by ffstuff »

SamD wrote: ↑13 Jun 2019, 09:45 Excellent plan, Frank, thank you.

Wonder if day of week (eg Sa, Tu) could be included above date in heading:

ie:
Aug

to become
F
Aug
Yes I can add that - will do so later tonight

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ffstuff »

The day has been added

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

I would argue that city and Lpool should always be red given their points tallies last season, but that's probably just me being pedantic.

Great job though!
Last edited by BLOCKHEAD on 14 Jun 2019, 10:51, edited 1 time in total.

Jules
Grumpy Old Web Guru

Post by Jules »

The only thing missing on your site is a Donate button!

Iksh
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 5th- SUN Europe 2016-17
2nd-Sun world cup dreamteam 2014
Winner John Morrison Champions League 2015-16

Post by Iksh »

Jules wrote: ↑14 Jun 2019, 08:21 The only thing missing on your site is a Donate button!
Not an unreasonable request.
I would donate for all the free stuff FF has given us over the last 10 months and all the work he puts in. It is quite likely he enjoys it but still, it is his personal time and we are reaping the benefits of it.

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Yorkshire Exile »

good stuff - but not sure why manu are rated difficult and chelsea and spurs less so...??

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ffstuff »

Top 6 are rated the same RED when away to them AMBER when home to them

Frank

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

Iksh wrote: ↑14 Jun 2019, 09:27
Jules wrote: ↑14 Jun 2019, 08:21 The only thing missing on your site is a Donate button!
Not an unreasonable request.
I would donate for all the free stuff FF has given us over the last 10 months and all the work he puts in. It is quite likely he enjoys it but still, it is his personal time and we are reaping the benefits of it.
Yep I agree he has done an amazing job πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ffstuff »

You can now update the colours yourselves for the difficulty rankings by clicking on the button below the grid.
It only applies to that instance of the grid you are on, as soon as you change grid options (daily for example) it will go back to the default.

I will however be adding a Login to the site soon, this will be entirely optional, everything will be accessible without logging in, but the benefits of logging in are that options like colour changes etc can be saved against your profile so they are permanent changes. I tend to find everyone's views are different on colour coding so hopefully this will give everyone the flexibility they want.

See yah

Frank

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Get working on that donate button as your next project.

Jules
Grumpy Old Web Guru

Post by Jules »

Zimmerman wrote: ↑23 Jun 2019, 15:45 Get working on that donate button as your next project.
Agree!

Then your next priority should be a facility to save a shortlist of players, to help people whittle down the new player list to only the players they're interested in. What would be even better would be to categorise those shortlisted players as well, such as those who you need to research more, those who are high risk picks and those who are cast iron must-haves. If you could have multiple shortlists then it could serve as a way to post a team neatly into a RMT thread, or just a thread discussing groups of players.

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ffstuff »

Hi All,

Login feature now enabled on the site.

I've updated the site to https so its secure for any password entries, however i have also allowed you to use the facebook login that alot of sites favour now, the choice is yours.

If you don't wish to use facebook login or don't have it, the standard login from "sign up" at the bottom of the login page is short and sweet, username password and an email address to send a verification email to that must be clicked to confirm your email address exists before access is granted. "Log in" is currently a the top right of the home page and fixture lists pages only (i'll get round to updating the others to use the new header)

Facebook login is instant, as it simply uses that as authentication

The difficulty rankings can then be saved against your profile so you can tweak them to whatever you like to see for the fixtures and it will remember them across all fixture grids for all game types

Frank.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œThe Sun Dream Team FF Games”