To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

League of 6

A forum for all Draft FPL Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users).
Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Re: League of 6

Post by Tacalabala »

Beerfuelledman wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 16:07 I stand to lose Kane going into the GW15 fixture swings? No thanks. That might benefit PB cementing his 70 point lead but it isn't going to help me catch him? And if I stay 3rd am I going to have to keep losing my best player(s) to get Taivt off the bottom after and Taca bottom after that? It seems to me this idea just enables the existing leader cement his place and increase his pot. And what are you going to do to get me to hit the bottom after that? I dont see this idea having been thought out in anymore than the very short term.
PB and Mav as leaders have a bigger stake in making sure the pot increases, so it's up to them to make an offer that's acceptable...

Perhaps they should offer you a make weight to lose a player to Bill?

(The irony in me becoming a broker in my own defeat is not lost on me 🤣🤣🤣)

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Tacalabala wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 17:30 PB and Mav as leaders have a bigger stake in making sure the pot increases, so it's up to them to make an offer that's acceptable...
"Leaders"? I'm sorry, are we calling people in second place "leaders" now? :wink:

That's a good point though, and it would be tough on BFM to have to lose Kane considering he's a bit further back in 3rd. Perhaps it should just be me and Mav who trade players with Bill?

This all seems more complicated than trying to agree a Brexit deal, by the way. :lol:

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

thebillfella wrote: 22 Nov 2018, 19:14
It works very well in our TFF Four Full Draft game - every quarter is a brand new draft and the previous snake order is reversed (or shifted on 50%) so those drafting last then get to go first and vice versa giving most the chance to get an Aguero or a Salah at some point. Obviously some drafts will also be down to luck good or bad

Unfortunately in FPL you can't reverse previous draft orders; it is random every time, so I'm not sure what the answer is tbh unless it was something like top must do 1 trade with bottom of bottom's choice each month, 2nd top must do 1 trade with 2nd bottom of 2nd bottom's choice each month and so on...

You could get around this by doing your own draft manually in your chosen order before the FPL draft and then everyone sets up their watchlists on FPL with just the 15 players they have drafted.
It would take a bit more organising, but I suppose you're used to that from TFF 4FD.

thebillfella
FISO Knight
FS Record: 6th FPL 19/20; 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st FISO TFFE11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13,14/15,19/20,20/21; 1st Block14/15; 1st 5ASChampLge 12/13; 1st TFF Super614/15; 1st Spring17; 1st FISO Div Premx6, Cup, Mirror,Prem&H2H Champ 19/20

Post by thebillfella »

Yeh, that could work, but something for next year as the rules are set for this year now.

So on that basis no half measures here and we stick with the intent of the rules at the start. If you want me off the bottom to get some more cash in the pot then you need to trade me an Aguero / Kane / Salah / Sterling say as these are the players making the big difference.

If you don't want to do that to help maintain your own position (and I perfectly understand that) then I'm afraid that most likely you're stuck with £25 maximum in the pot. The ball is in your courts.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

November Screenshot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 19:46 "Leaders"? I'm sorry, are we calling people in second place "leaders" now? :wink:
I quite agree, second is nowhere :lol:

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Mav3rick wrote: 03 Dec 2018, 13:21
Pirlo's Beard wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 19:46 "Leaders"? I'm sorry, are we calling people in second place "leaders" now? :wink:
I quite agree, second is nowhere :lol:
Wow, only took ten days for that to bite me in the ass. :lol:

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

So have we all just agreed to settle for trying to win £25? Not exactly big bucks, is it? :?

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Screenshot 2018-12-31 at 18.38.12.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 23:03 So have we all just agreed to settle for trying to win £25? Not exactly big bucks, is it? :?
With 6 points between the three of us, there is unlikely to be a fairer time for us to each donate our first round picks. However, the way I see it, BFM is likely to feel that giving up Kane now is losing one of his best chances to pull away from us and I wouldn't blame him for feeling that. There's always a circumstance that makes trades feel unfair and I think the same issues are stopping us from donating players. The fight at the top is too close for any of us to do anything if feel that we're being disadvantaged.

Perhaps we could donate points rather than players, or is that too artificial? If we each gave Bill 50 points then he'd be back in the mix and we'd all be equal still. Even doing that though would be a bit unfair to Taivt and Taca since they'd stand to lose their stake which is currently quite safe!

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

January screenshot

Post by Tacalabala »

Movement in the top half, not at the bottom

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

February screenshot

Post by Tacalabala »

Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 12.42.41.png

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

March screenshot

Post by Tacalabala »

Screenshot_20190405-184923_Chrome.jpg

taivt
FISOhead
FS Record: 2 times Fiso H2H Premier League Winner in 2020-2021 and 2021-2022

Post by taivt »

My suggestion for next year money draft league:

* League rules:
- League admin will hold entry fee from players (for example 25£-30£)
- Each player will have a pot of 25£-30£ at the beginning.
- League mode is H2H, no trading option .
- After each gameweek, the H2H results will be used to calculate money between player. Each 5 points diffrence will be 1£ money.
For example:
+ Player A - Player B: 51-54 --> 3 points diffrence --> Player A pot will -1£, Player B pot will +1£
+ Player C - Player D: 82-70 --> 12 points diffrence --> Player C pot will +3£, Player D pot will -3£

- If one of the player pot is 0, the H2H match results with him after that will not be calculated. He can choose to quit the game or pay for bonus fee (for example 10£) to refill his pot.
- At the end of the season, each player get the amount of money in his pot.

* Transfer rules:
- After each gameweek, every team MUST tranfer out his highest-point-player of this gameweek via waivers/free agent.
- If a player forget or do not transfer his highest-point-player, he will pay each other player 1£ to their pots at the beginning of the gaweek (before H2H match results are calculated). If he do not have enough money to pay all the players, the lowest-ranked-player will be paid first, and so on.

* Advantages:
- Every gameweek is counted --> the game will be more "active".
- H2H mode --> you have to deal with diffrent opponent's squad each round --> more interesting than classic mode.
- Refill money option --> bigger total prizes (maybe).
- Mandatory tranfer rules --> transfer market always have good options. It's also prevent best players like Salah,Kane... sealed in one team in the whole season.

* Disadvantages:
- League administraton for pot calculating, tranfer watching takes time to update --> I can do the job.

---->Please let me know how you feel about my suggestion, every opinions are appreciated.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

April screenshot

Post by Tacalabala »

Screenshot_20190503-180725_Chrome.jpg

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Final Standings

Post by Tacalabala »

Screenshot 2019-05-12 at 20.20.51.png
Will be sending out prizes tonight hopefully

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Draft Mini-Leagues & Side Games”