To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Triple Captain GW36

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Finisher1
Dumbledore

Triple Captain GW36

Post by Finisher1 »

Son being suspended from the first leg against Ajax probably means he is all but confirmed to play 90 minutes against West Ham in GW36, right? If so, then he has to be a very strong candidate.

Other candidates are obviously Salah and Mane against Huddersfield. It now seems they are about equal picks, since they have been putting out quite similar underlying stats for a quite some time now. I guess it comes down to which one of them is more likely to play more minutes. Interestingly they play on Friday just an hour after deadline, so we may well get strong hints about their starting lineup. But what do we reckon now, which one of them is likely to play more minutes against Huddersfield?
Last edited by Finisher1 on 18 Apr 2019, 10:28, edited 2 times in total.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Re: Triple Captain GW36

Post by Sutter Kane »

Yes I was thinking Son that week too (just as regular captain though). How sure are we that Mane/Salah will start that Hudd game?

yttod1010
FISOhead

Post by yttod1010 »

Sutter Kane wrote: 18 Apr 2019, 10:15 Yes I was thinking Son that week too (just as regular captain though). How sure are we that Mane/Salah will start that Hudd game?
I just dont see any of those front 3 being rested unless injured

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

yttod1010 wrote: 18 Apr 2019, 14:17 I just dont see any of those front 3 being rested unless injured
For sure, plus the game is on Friday, they don't play Barcelona until the following Wednesday.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

And as such I was surprised that one of that front 3 was rested against Porto. given they have another 4 days rest before Cardiff then 5 days after that. I know the league is priority but that tie was not already won. I guess we don't entirely know what's in Klopp's mind but let's wait and see the results of the key games in GW35 first, then we'll have more useful information.

Certainly I will be watching to see who gets subbed off in the Cardiff game on Sunday.

ChrisD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ChrisD »

Looking back through the season Salah has only been benched once (league cup aside) usually playing the full 90, even ahead of CL games (for example he played the full 90 v Burnley 4 days before the away game in Munich and again 3 days before the first Porto game) when you’d think he could’ve been rested. Mane likewise.

Last year Salah started against West Brom and Stoke (playing 84 and 90 minutes) immediately before the Roma semi finals.

Of course this year may be different, but if history is anything to go by he’ll be my TC.

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

I was thinking Mane . Don’t really fancy Son , not sure why

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

Really torn between taking a hit to bring in and TCing Mane or Salah and leaving it to GW38 and hoping that someone has something to play for (Aguero away to an already safe/relegated Brighton maybe)

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

Liverpool, one of the best teams in Europe, trying to win their first league title in 30 years, at home to a team who are already relegated and who have conceded 4 in three of their last five games, and 2 in the other two... It pretty much picks itself, does it not?

Kuchi
FISOhead
FS Record: Best: 16/17- 481

Post by Kuchi »

If I had it would go on Salah. Haven't checked current ownership but he is becoming a "slight" differential. Coming into form too. But this is coming from someone with him on money for the golden boot ....

pokeface
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pokeface »

Mo Bot wrote: 20 Apr 2019, 19:43 Really torn between taking a hit to bring in and TCing Mane or Salah and leaving it to GW38 and hoping that someone has something to play for (Aguero away to an already safe/relegated Brighton maybe)
I am also toying with this, I have Mané though, but had planned to bring in Salah and using TC this week, but that would mean ditching Sterling who has some great fixtures after this week, so I’m torn.

I will see what happens at the end of the gameweek (if an injury crops up) but my head is currently saying no.

westlondonsun
Treebeard

Post by westlondonsun »

I'm thinking of the hokey kokey with Sterling > Salah then prob get Sterling back in for the remaining fixtures. I've also already got Mane.

My ML contender for 1st position still has his TC left and only has Salah so hoping my double up of Mane and Salah covers me as strongly suspect he will TC Salah vs Huddersfield

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”