To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO ISO 2018/2019

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Re: FISO ISO 2018/2019

Post by Northernmonkey »

I’ve had a few so I might regret this :shock:

In comes the £4.5m man, he scored a snorter against Man U. Welcome the mighty Yan Valery :D

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Don't worry Evvy I've got enough dough to upgrade Longstaff :P .

I think Valery is alright Nm I had him in my other team pre overhaul.

Talking of alcohol influenced decisions🥂. I'm in the middle of an exceedingly high brow cultural weekend at a very exclusive resort. I know its vulgar to brag, but lets just say the name of this ultra exclusive high class resort starts with But and ends with lins :lol: Like Barca it's gonna get Messi🤢.

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

coleridge wrote: 09 Mar 2019, 11:32 Talking of alcohol influenced decisions🥂. I'm in the middle of an exceedingly high brow cultural weekend at a very exclusive resort. I know its vulgar to brag, but lets just say the name of this ultra exclusive high class resort starts with But and ends with lins :lol: Like Barca it's gonna get Messi🤢.
Living the dream.

Loving Valery. Not loving Anderson, subbed at half time yesterday :roll:

He’s only clinging on for next weekend, but I’m half tempted to get shot today and give the armband to Harvey Barnes next sat who looked quality again yesterday (even took MOTM off Vardy who had a blinder). Plenty of cash burning a hole..

Evvy18
Treebeard

Post by Evvy18 »

Oops i did it again!!

Yes, missed the 12 o'clock kickoff. No captain set either so no transfers and points missed today😡. Furious with myself as played first 3/4 season ok and then on a downward spiral over last 3 weeks.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Strong captain choices this weekend.... Aguero and Salah... cheers lads!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Just caught up with the weekends footy :(

Britney, sorry I mean Evvy, you gotta start setting your captains early even if they are not the ones you intend going with, that way at least, if the Queen pops around for a quick cuppa on a Sunday morning and you get so caught up chatting corgi etiquette that you miss the start of Burnley v Huddersfield at least you got something.
That being said you still thrashed me this week :lol: Ooh but what could of been with a nice little Mane captain and a cheeky little Hazard.

Talking of Hazard,my decision to go with Higuain instead looks horrible with that injury time time goal and Nm's captaincy.

Well done Bman, top of the pile again this week. Oh and Rodduz if you had of asked me I would have deffo of said captain Sterling and Mane :) .

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

Yep I was chuffed to see your Higuain transfer Coleridge. Sure both you and Nbbeee had Salah captained when I checked just before kick off, only to see later you’d flipped to VVD and snuck in Higuain for good measure (you left that late - it’s not eBay you know!)

Chuffed I took the longer odds with Hazard. Paid off for once, but in the grand scheme of things I’ve not moved much lately.

On Salah it just shows how there’s plenty left to play for. While others have hit form, his dull run of 2 pointers (6 in the last 7) means he’s been out-scored in that time by £4.5m Yan Valery (comfortably so) and even Alex Iwobi :shock:

Sat on my hands for once and didn’t do any transfers yesterday, plenty of big guns to ponder after the international break. It’ll take a mega run of luck to overhaul Nbbeee but we’re not short of potential. Can’t remember a season with so many fantastic options.

Aguero or Sterling
Salah or Mane (or VVD)
Hazard or Higuain
Pog or Lukaku
Auba or Laca
Kane or Kane

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

🍪🤴38pts :shock:

Biscuitman
FISOhead
FS Record: 10th TFFO 2009/10

Post by Biscuitman »

Yep, a good day! Back to earth tomorrow, I expect...

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Pretty meh week for most of us, with of course the notable exception of Bman who (custard) creamed us all yet again.

Looking ahead beyond the international break, there appear to be a plethora of single match days offering potential opportunities. So plenty still to play for.

Good luck with the final push everyone :D . Hope you all got plenty of transfers left.

Biscuitman
FISOhead

Post by Biscuitman »

Some good news for anyone worrying about the march of the Biscuit. This is likely to come to a sad and abrupt end in a few days' time, as I am working in the US from tomorrow, Saturday morning and not returning until the afternoon of the Saturday following. Thereby being unable to set quite a few captains, or indeed tweak teams/do transfers while out of the country. Quite an issue, I think, for the Sky game, because surely during the course of a season a sizeable proportion of managers will go abroad for one reason or another. Anyway, we'll see what happens and I might get a mate to help out - assuming he can navigate the clunky interface! Going to be quite a week with several teams playing twice, so best of luck to all.

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

All transfers gone now hoping for one last big push for a top 3 finish

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

Biscuitman wrote: 29 Mar 2019, 22:51 Some good news for anyone worrying about the march of the Biscuit. This is likely to come to a sad and abrupt end in a few days' time, as I am working in the US from tomorrow, Saturday morning and not returning until the afternoon of the Saturday following. Thereby being unable to set quite a few captains, or indeed tweak teams/do transfers while out of the country. Quite an issue, I think, for the Sky game, because surely during the course of a season a sizeable proportion of managers will go abroad for one reason or another. Anyway, we'll see what happens and I might get a mate to help out - assuming he can navigate the clunky interface! Going to be quite a week with several teams playing twice, so best of luck to all.
Agree it’s a major flaw BM, though it’s actually worked fine for me abroad in recent months. Happy to help out if you need..

Opportunities galore in the week ahead!

Biscuitman
FISOhead

Post by Biscuitman »

Thanks, NM, interesting. I'll give it a whirl from the States and see what happens! I'm itching to use my 24 transfers.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Hey Bman, as with Nm if I can be of assistance let me know. In theory I have sent you my email.

S_Sutt87 Good luck, brave final throw of the dice.

Biscuitman
FISOhead

Post by Biscuitman »

Thanks for the offers. It was working yesterday, but not this morning, in New York! Can see Hazard's benched, but too late to do much about it as I had assumed access would at least be consistent day-to-day! If we do this again next season, I'll have to make some proper contingency. Or not play. Massively frustrating. Mr or Mrs Sky and a waste of money. For ice I'm glad I'm not in contention to win anything!

Biscuitman
FISOhead

Post by Biscuitman »

For once - not for ice!

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

Biscuitman wrote: 31 Mar 2019, 13:59 Thanks for the offers. It was working yesterday, but not this morning, in New York! Can see Hazard's benched, but too late to do much about it as I had assumed access would at least be consistent day-to-day! If we do this again next season, I'll have to make some proper contingency. Or not play. Massively frustrating. Mr or Mrs Sky and a waste of money. For ice I'm glad I'm not in contention to win anything!

This is sad to hear BM, you were on a roll.

In short, when you go away you have to either fart about with a contingency, or try logging on abroad and risk having your account suspended by Sky Bet (despite not breaking the T&C’s which just say you need to be a UK resident to play - which we are).

This response below (from today) suggests it should no longer work anywhere except UK - even in Europe. Like nobody ever leaves the country.

Nuts :(

The game is only open to residents who are based in the UK, it will be very unlikely that you will be able to access the website from an overseas based IP address I'm afraid. Unfortunately there is no alternative address as you need to log into the website using your Sky Bet user name and pin and this is why you will probably not be able to access the website or app abroad.

If you do try and access your account from outside the UK, I think your account will be suspended immediately by Sky Bet.

All I can suggest is you could try using a VPN to see if this helps with access outside of the UK or maybe ask a friend/family member in the UK to make any changes that you wish to make during the time you are away.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Use a VPN if anybody uses them for other things

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

The whole UK only access thing is crazy. Stat attack...There were 70.8 million overseas visits by UK residents in 2016. The 🤡🤡 are cutting their own throats.

I was planning to go Salah to Laca this evening until I seen that was the general consensus, so was forced into keeping Salah and getting the flakey Ozil instead. The joys of playing catch up.

Evvy18
Treebeard

Post by Evvy18 »

A few transfers being used tonight to cover Kane but also a few unwilling/unable to transfer out ageuro.

A good run of standalone fixtures on offer in next few weeks, hopefully my transfer hoarding will pay off

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Last few weeks of the season and we all know that's Evvy time :D

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Appalling week! Wish the wolves/Watford game counted

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

rodduz wrote: 07 Apr 2019, 18:02 Appalling week! Wish the wolves/Watford game counted Image

Still one game to go, so some hope maybe, unless of course like me you went for Higuain instead of Hazard :roll: .

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Hazard isn't too reliable but yes... hoping for a hat-trick!

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

He done okay

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

My pre match prophecy proved to be sickeningly accurate.
The ill fated decision to go with Higuain instead of Hazard a few weeks ago now seems to have the logic of getting to the last couple of last couple of miles of a marathon and deciding to cut off one of my feet so I've got less weight to carry.

Dragging myself reluctantly away from my own self indulgent navel gazing, top work Nbbbee now up to 27th and really doing us proud, also kudos to Nm now looking pretty good for the iso tenner and also to Evvy who as I glance anxiously over my shoulder while limping towards the line I see sprinting towards me with his pockets still stuffed with transfers (gulp).

Evvy18
Treebeard

Post by Evvy18 »

The Evvy express is in top gear (for once ) having spent most of the time post transfer amnesty in reverse.

Hoarding transfers has allowed me to benefit recently from Salah, Lacazette, Mane, Hazard and even a cheeky Vardy. Going Salahless this weekend was the plan but with Kane possibly out for the season will be forced to rethink.

Top marks though to Nbbee who also reaped Vardy last weekend and is putting in an excellent show.

Evvy18
Treebeard

Post by Evvy18 »

Guess a few will be forced into transferring out Kane this weekend, so Salah, Auba or ageuro the obvious replacements.

Brighton however have 4 games in next 10 days but other than Glen Murray or Lewis Dunk don't really offer much value for money. Can't see Murray at 35 playing all games so Locadia, Andone or the unpredictable Knockeart are possibles. Will mull over a coffee to see if it's worth a gamble as a differentiator to catching Coleridge.

Keep up the good work Nbbbee

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

Well Son on the bench put the cat among the pigeons :twisted:

I had him down for a straight Kane swap (and captain) like you Evvy, then I saw the line ups. So I took a punt on the veteran Murray for the time being.

I’ve now got £4.3m spare burning a hole. I hovered over Barnes :arrow: Pog as well, but this week shows how important transfers are at this stage of the season, so with the armband covered I held off for now. Plans in disarray this week, with Nbbeee out of sight all I care about is winning that tenner off Coleridge :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”