To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Top 100

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Top 100

Post by cclem345 »

And your celebrating a Milner 5 points why?

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Because he did not start and came on like the 70th minute & made a mistake but then redeemed himself by stepping up and scoring the winning penalty (one of the reasons my Liverpool fan mate said to put him in...I.e he takes pens) and gets me 5 points out of no where (same as against Bayern) in a really low scoring week where all of the sheep picks like Hazard and sane blanked this weekend.

Why wouldn't I celebrate?

TBH as much of the above is true it's really one in the eye to all the FISO amateurs who chortled and scoffed when I put him in (Dot of course excluded who is by no means an amature).

Sets me up perfectly for the IB where afterwards some of my big hitters return and I'm in a position to implement plan death or glory.

As Roosevelt once said...better to be the man in the area who tries and stumbles and who errs valently then to be one of the meak & mild who know not the meaning of victory or defeat.

Walt knows where I'm coming from.

Short of a Pool CS once again could not have asked for a better game week.

Shame I'm going to have to ditch Mane in April....

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

What position are you in now?

summer is over
Kevin and Perry

Post by summer is over »

G'wan Ricky, James Milner, I'm starting to believe, you da man Ricky

I'm 250 points behind with a Chelsea block - watch me go as well, I just need City Pool to keep conceding and to find the magic enabler A LA James Milner

We can do this Rick, WE CAN DO THIS

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Honestly.

One of the few posts that gave genuinely made me laugh on FISO, well done!

Weirdly though...despite the sarcasm, you actually come across as so much more positive in that post then all the other posts where you just come across as a troll/hater.

Happy for sarcasm and satire posts as they lift the forum....

Anyway, I digress.

I'm just outside the top hundo Clem and genuinely have a plan which could still see make top ten, however, admitadly with quite long odds!

Still, whilst there is still a genuine mathematical possibility I still believe.

Guess it's just my winning attitude to life shining through.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

Ricky, I think your team is very good and you have good value in the team but picking Milner was a strange one for me. Yes he’s got you ten points in the last two games but keeping it simple (like Dot has said many a time) by picking someone like B Silva is all you needed (not Zaha like I said)😳 I genuinely think you could’ve made top 10 with a few good moves but Milner is not one of them.

summer is over
Kevin and Perry

Post by summer is over »

Let me tell you something you already know Ricky. Dreamteam ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty competition, and I don't care how good you are, other elite players will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let them. You, me, or nobody is gonna walk away with it. But it ain't about how hard you try. It's about how hard you keep trying and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're team is worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of James Milner, Matip or Moura , or anybody. COWARDS do that and that ain't you. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!

WATCH OUT PEOPLE, RICKY BALBOA IS COMING, AND WHEN A WELSHMAN SMELLS BLOOD, HE DRINKS IT.

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

summer is over wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 22:54 Let me tell you something you already know Ricky. Dreamteam ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty competition, and I don't care how good you are, other elite players will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let them. You, me, or nobody is gonna walk away with it. But it ain't about how hard you try. It's about how hard you keep trying and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're team is worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of James Milner, Matip or Moura , or anybody. COWARDS do that and that ain't you. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!

WATCH OUT PEOPLE, RICKY BALBOA IS COMING, AND WHEN A WELSHMAN SMELLS BLOOD, HE DRINKS IT.
😂

ragamuffin
Treebeard
FS Record: good

Post by ragamuffin »

summer is over wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 22:54 Let me tell you something you already know Ricky. Dreamteam ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty competition, and I don't care how good you are, other elite players will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let them. You, me, or nobody is gonna walk away with it. But it ain't about how hard you try. It's about how hard you keep trying and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're team is worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of James Milner, Matip or Moura , or anybody. COWARDS do that and that ain't you. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!

lol even though you come across as a tw*t this is pretty damn funny :lol: :lol:

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

So funny!!

Guess we are going to have to wait and see...

But I think it's plain for everyone to see that im back on the leaderboard, I've bided my time and I've taken my chances.

I've been the distance and I'm back on board just a player and a will to survive.

To many times I've made substitutions to fast, traded my passion for instant glory and I all know you think it was an Indian summer but I won't lose my grip of my dreams of the past but I do admit I must fight just to keep them alive.

ragamuffin
Treebeard

Post by ragamuffin »

RickyRosa wrote: 19 Mar 2019, 19:55 So funny!!

But I think it's plain for everyone to see that im back on the leaderboard, I've bided my time and I've taken my chances.

I've been the distance and I'm back on board just a player and a will to survive.

To many times I've made substitutions to fast, traded my passion for instant glory and I all know you think it was an Indian summer but I won't lose my grip of my dreams of the past but I do admit I must fight just to keep them alive.
Class Ricky :lol:

Lfcni1986
Treebeard
FS Record: 0

Post by Lfcni1986 »

RickyRosa wrote: 19 Mar 2019, 19:55 So funny!!

:lol: :lol:

oldbigead
Grumpy Old Man

Post by oldbigead »

"I’m just surprised I’ve made it to the top and am trying hard to stay there, easier said than done.

Still a lot of matches to play in the league, cup and European matches. I’m an amateur for sure at the Sun dream team as I’ve never finished anywhere near the top 100 before and have just got very lucky this season to be in the position I’m in.

The only time I did well at a dream team was the now defunct Daily Record one 12 years ago, when you picked players from the top leagues North and South of the border, when I won it.

Probably never get a better chance to win the Sun dream team as this season right enough."

I like your modesty Kenny.

I remember that Scottish game years ago as i was one of the ones chasing you for a while. You won that then and i reckon you might win this now

I reckon that this really could be your year Kenny. Massive bonus for you Jesus starting tomorrow. And now another huge bonus with Rashford out tonight. To win this you're going to need a fair bit of luck at some point and you're getting it in spades now.

Good luck.

kennyboy28
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Winner Daily Record Fantasy Football 2006/07

Post by kennyboy28 »

oldbigead wrote: 02 Apr 2019, 18:59 "I’m just surprised I’ve made it to the top and am trying hard to stay there, easier said than done.

Still a lot of matches to play in the league, cup and European matches. I’m an amateur for sure at the Sun dream team as I’ve never finished anywhere near the top 100 before and have just got very lucky this season to be in the position I’m in.

The only time I did well at a dream team was the now defunct Daily Record one 12 years ago, when you picked players from the top leagues North and South of the border, when I won it.

Probably never get a better chance to win the Sun dream team as this season right enough."

I like your modesty Kenny.

I remember that Scottish game years ago as i was one of the ones chasing you for a while. You won that then and i reckon you might win this now

I reckon that this really could be your year Kenny. Massive bonus for you Jesus starting tomorrow. And now another huge bonus with Rashford out tonight. To win this you're going to need a fair bit of luck at some point and you're getting it in spades now.

Good luck.
Thanks. Only a bonus if Jesus actually does something in the match. Hopefully Sane starts as well. A lot of transfers to be made between now and the end of the season so we'll see where we all end up.

Chris could be top by this time tomorrow night.

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Post by Blademan »

city clean sheet tonight please

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Top spot awaits Chris.

If you can compensate my Liverpool dreams shattering.... I might even cheer City on. £25k should be enough to wipe away my tears.

wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Post by wolviebob »

Good luck Kenny & blade. Not long to go now. Crucial transfers coming up!

ragamuffin
Treebeard

Post by ragamuffin »

Dilemma for those chasing now is they will have to break from the Liverpool backline to catch up but they have the best fixtures in the run in and most solid backline. Where will they go?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Not really... there is still plenty of variance available. 9 of the top 10 have Salah. None have Kane.

In fact only 20 of the Top 100 have Kane.
About 98 have the injured Aguero. Not many have Jesus. Loads of Pogba (and their fixtures don’t look great and their form isn’t). Ditto Rashfords.

So many permutations. Only takes an Alli or de BRuyne to have a little purple patch and you can stream through that pack.

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Yep, no point killing yourself totally by moving away from pool or city blocks you would think, as nev said, plenty of options in the front 6 or 7

kennyboy28
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Winner Daily Record Fantasy Football 2006/07

Post by kennyboy28 »

wolviebob wrote: 03 Apr 2019, 12:43 Good luck Kenny & blade. Not long to go now. Crucial transfers coming up!
Thanks but I need to focus on the John Morrison Elite FA Cup semi final this weekend. Can't be distracted.

wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Post by wolviebob »

kennyboy28 wrote: 03 Apr 2019, 23:30
wolviebob wrote: 03 Apr 2019, 12:43 Good luck Kenny & blade. Not long to go now. Crucial transfers coming up!
Thanks but I need to focus on the John Morrison Elite FA Cup semi final this weekend. Can't be distracted.
Am happy to help with your transfers for that match! :wink:
Good to see you and blade at the top of the tree!

DarkStyles
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Long time player, Won Euro 2016 Dream Team Works League

Post by DarkStyles »

Blademan wrote: 03 Apr 2019, 08:12 city clean sheet tonight please
Blademan,
what transfers are you doing for april?
need to make up ground in my mini league and decided to copy your team :wink:
please DM me your transfers...

love you! X
:lol:

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

George of the Jungle in 7th with 1.9 mio in the bank & 1 transfer left decides or forgets to use his remaining March transfer last night, whilst holding Zinchenko ( big injury doubt) in his team.

I wonder how some teams ever attain a lofty position.

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Yorkshire Exile »

Thought they didn't show until played?

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Yorkshire Exile wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 10:11 Thought they didn't show until played?
I was never 100pct sure myself but I can see the 1 remaining transfer Kenny used on his two teams.

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Yorkshire Exile wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 10:11 Thought they didn't show until played?
I think that's only if you make transfers now since update. Effectively last nights transfers were last weeks transfers so now in a new week they show.

Although they weren't showing on app earlier but were on Frank's site

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Yorkshire Exile »

The one I did in big balls league out of last months allocation isn't showing on fat Frank's thing.... No idea if showing on app.... I just use website

ragamuffin
Treebeard

Post by ragamuffin »

Pogba and Doherty > B.Silva and Mane good moves lads?

wolviebob
FISOhead

Post by wolviebob »

Probably a good move. Unless you need to catch up with anyone. Kdb could be a good alternative.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”