To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Captains!

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
rodduz
FISOhead

Captains!

Post by rodduz »

Love it when you think ah eff it I won't captain Hazard or Aguero this week for a change and they come to life!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: Captains!

Post by itslikebrandnew »

140pts last week and i didnt put much effort in. Starting to think i should keep it simple next season and not overthink things.

I'm sure there's a pattern where a greater % of the best players score heavier in the 2nd half of the season. Not looked but i'll check it out sometime. I just recall last season when i was trying to chase some scores down in the 2nd half of the season and i didn't go with players like Kane and Salah i paid for it badly.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Pretty much winged it this season. No forward planning really. Played week to week. Bit more effort next year I think.
Then again little effort this year has dried my head so I might not bother at all!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

I did alot of forward planning but i'd say about 50% backfired on me. Worst ones are where you see a team like Man City getting an extra game so you chuck in Aguero and Pep goes and rests him.

Going to have to be alot more careful with my transfers next season.

I also feel i lost out with my starting 11 where i had to do transfers before the overhaul. The clever managers seemed to pick 11 consistent players they knew would start and get them through to the overhaul without using any transfers.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”