To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Auba owners, will you be switching to Aguero?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
huskerdu
FISOhead

Auba owners, will you be switching to Aguero?

Post by huskerdu »

Seems like Auba will drop in the coming days, and City have delicious fixtures coming up

Caf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mostly 250k finishes!

Re: Auba owners, will you be switching to Aguero?

Post by Caf »

I'll be removing him most likely, but in a double switch for Salah.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Yeh straight swap to Aguero for me.

Aub is a great player, but Arsenal are just awful.

Dont like there team or there manager, cant blame Ramsey for getting well away from them either, at least he start winning some trophys again

SneakyOne
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Highest TFF finish 38th overall 2002 /03 won manager of the week twice. Regular top 1000. FPL Nothing great once top 10,000 (still learning!) Recently finished 75th in TFF World Cup with only one entry, was leading going into the knockouts!

Post by SneakyOne »

Made the move half way through the second half of today’s game.

Glad to have him back :)

pokeface
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pokeface »

Maybe, will probably hold off this week, as I’ll be captaining Salah next week and don’t see Aguero getting a haul, so don’t see the point right now. Also, Auba’s home form has been pretty good lately and I see goals in the Chelsea game.

It’s a worry that he isn’t being played centrally, and he is getting basically zero service, but given the results maybe something will change.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Honestly if I had Aubameyang I would definitely keep him for his next five fixtures. Chelsea are not exactly what you call defensively solid and Arsenal have CAR, hud, SOU in three of their four fixtures after next GW.

I’m even considering bringing him in for Kane next week as he looks the standout captaincy option in GW24 and GW27.

Yes, Arsenal are too poor to play a role this season but isn’t he that flat track bully?

Roger Ramjet
FISOhead

Post by Roger Ramjet »

The idea of Aubameyang Aguero is gathering pace

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Joccki_10 wrote: 13 Jan 2019, 10:41 I’m even considering bringing him in for Kane next week as he looks the standout captaincy option in GW24 and GW27.
I think Salah is at least equally good captaincy option in GW24 and Kane may well have DGW25. We will most likely know whether or not Kane has DGW25 just before GW24, so I'd advice you not to pull the trigger until GW24.

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

Joccki_10 wrote: 13 Jan 2019, 10:41 Honestly if I had Aubameyang I would definitely keep him for his next five fixtures. Chelsea are not exactly what you call defensively solid and Arsenal have CAR, hud, SOU in three of their four fixtures after next GW.
hmm to me it goes down to if Auba + Eriksen will outscore Salah + Jimenez over the next, let's say 6, gameweeks:

Auba - CHE, CAR, mci, hud, SOU, BOU
Eriksen - ful, WAT, NEW, LEI, bur, che

Salah - CRY, LEI, whu, BOU, mun, WAT
Jimenez - LEI, WHU, eve, NEW, bou, hud

currently have Auba and Eriksen, the latter is a massive differential in my MLs, however I'm pretty much the only one without Salah at this point, majority also have Jimenez and there's the potential double for Spurs... don't know what to do at the moment, maybe Spurs v United will clear things up a bit

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

In 5 GWs time, Man City, Everton and (if they can hold their advantage) Tottenham have a blank GW27.
Having Sterling, Digne & Eriksen (Or Luiz if Chelsea goes through) means I would be bringing in another player (Aguero) who blanks in GW27 leaving me with 10 men for one who doesn't (Auba).
This being the case Im tempted to hold off on Aguero for now.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”