To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

REPORT BUGS HERE

News about, or comment on, the FISO forums. Post suggestions to Admin here!
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Re: REPORT BUGS HERE

Post by admin »

happyhoppy wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 08:46 I can’t use Tapatalk here in Spain (don’t remember having any previous problems). It just won’t log me in even though it says it’s logged in. I mirror the same log in details in web view and it works fine. Has been working fine. Using iPhone X

I’ve deleted the app and downloaded it again.

I’ve removed Fiso and readded it.

Any ideas?
I've never used Tapatalk but maybe you need to change your Tapatalk properties to use https now that we're on https://www.fiso.co.uk/forum ?

Anyone else with Tapatalk issues after the move from http to https? More info about the move at:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=129678

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

I use Tapatalk and it’s useless since the switch. Doesn’t appear to recognise that you’re logged in.

Get this when you attempt to make a post.
6C9F4EFC-74A2-4666-B63D-28F8DA30B3D7.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

Maldini wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 09:55 I use Tapatalk and it’s useless since the switch. Doesn’t appear to recognise that you’re logged in.
and are there settings on Tapatalk to change your properties to use https ?

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

P.S. We will update our Tapatalk plugin to the latest version and purge the cache in case it's something at our end.

Tapatalk should support a https connection.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

Just a test using Tapatalk, worked ok

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

admin wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 09:59
Maldini wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 09:55 I use Tapatalk and it’s useless since the switch. Doesn’t appear to recognise that you’re logged in.
and are there settings on Tapatalk to change your properties to use https ?
No, nothing in the settings.

Odd that liquids is working though.

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Post by jacksosi »

I have issues with tapatalk too

Can get in, but cannot post and ‘Unread’ is empty

Cheers

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

Sounds like we need to change a setting in our fiso tapatalk dashboard and have asked Rob to look at this as he looks after Tapatalk.

happyhoppy
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF 2010/2011 3rd and 2021/2022 4th=

Post by happyhoppy »

Great, thought I was going crazy. Can’t believe you don’t use Tapatalk Chris on a mobile device it’s so much easier to use or do you only use a laptop?

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

Imho, if anyone has problem viewing Fiso with Tapatalk, it's not a Fiso bug, it's a Tapatalk bug

I have installed Tapatalk last season on my mobile, it was my worst decision in life.
I've never met a most pervasive and intruding software in my life, I hade no free second of my life left while Tapatalk was swamping all my devices tryng to push EVERYTHING I was NOT interested in.
*I* decide what I want to read. I accept other apps proposing links once or twice a day. Tapatalk was a mad dog running amok on steroids in that sense.
You must be alienated if you can bear that
Besides, I could not see anymore all the useful links buttons and custom interfaces Fiso is setting up.

Before I could unistall it, I got my mobile stolen!!! :o it was a sign
the EvilesTool of Evil there is in the world. I'd rather get a malware and pay a ransom everyday.

I didn't reinstall it on my new device.
Rather than having to install it again only to be able to properly unistall it. I blocked any type of communication incoming from Tapatalk in all my devices and office apps.

so, if anyone can't read Fiso from Tapatalk, it's for the better of Fiso
in my humblest biasedest and prejudicedest opinion 8-) :lol:

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

happyhoppy wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 14:21 Great, thought I was going crazy. Can’t believe you don’t use Tapatalk Chris on a mobile device it’s so much easier to use or do you only use a laptop?
I use my Samsung smartphone most of the time when accessing fiso and find it very easy just using the internet browser so never found the need to look at tapatalk.

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by jacksosi »

MoSe wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 14:38 Imho... if anyone can't read Fiso from Tapatalk, it's for the better of Fiso
Luckily it’s not based on your’ho :P ….I much prefer tapatalk to FISO.

If FISO had a nice clean app it might be a different story, but it doesn’t unfortunately.

Tapatalk has a lot less screen taken up by headings and adverts, and cleaner thread headers when browsing (FISO has too much ‘noise’ for my liking).
However, the main selling point for me is the really useful ‘Unread’ feature, which only shows you anything that has been updated since you last read a thread.
Once you leave the thread it then disappears until something new is posted, which makes it very easy to jump in, refresh the page, and see what’s new.

I have nothing ‘pushed’ to me, so presumably you just need to update a setting to stop that.

Ps if installing tt was the worst decision of your life :lol: then you’re doing ok :mrgreen:

Pps I think FISO actually drove me into the arms of Tapatalk, from memory during a period of change it got so horrible to use that I started my affair with a younger, tidier model...and now I couldn’t go back :twisted:

Ppps even having to use FISO to type this has reinforced how much better the Tapatalk experience is

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

Must admit MoSe's post doesn't at all echo my own experience with tapatalk, quite the opposite in fact, although tbf i'm quite happy using either tapatalk or the main site on my phone atm.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Tapatalk test

EDIT - Yep, all working fine (and I echo comments above, FISO is a lot better on tapatalk than any phone browser).

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Get this when you attempt to make a post.

6C9F4EFC-74A2-4666-B63D-28F8DA30B3D7.png
I'm experiencing the exact same problems; no replies possible because I don't have permission (login problem?).
Another issue is when I click on a notification it sends me right up to the first post of a thread instead of sending me to the first unread post.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

Not sure why Tapatalk working for some and not others.

We've put a request into Tapatalk for help but if anyone is having problems if you can report the issue to Tapatalk as well that might help.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Apple problem? (If so, may I snigger?)

Fine on my android.

happyhoppy
FISO Knight

Post by happyhoppy »

jacksosi wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 15:58
MoSe wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 14:38 Imho... if anyone can't read Fiso from Tapatalk, it's for the better of Fiso
Luckily it’s not based on your’ho :P ….I much prefer tapatalk to FISO.

If FISO had a nice clean app it might be a different story, but it doesn’t unfortunately.

Tapatalk has a lot less screen taken up by headings and adverts, and cleaner thread headers when browsing (FISO has too much ‘noise’ for my liking).
However, the main selling point for me is the really useful ‘Unread’ feature, which only shows you anything that has been updated since you last read a thread.
Once you leave the thread it then disappears until something new is posted, which makes it very easy to jump in, refresh the page, and see what’s new.

I have nothing ‘pushed’ to me, so presumably you just need to update a setting to stop that.

Ps if installing tt was the worst decision of your life :lol: then you’re doing ok :mrgreen:

Pps I think FISO actually drove me into the arms of Tapatalk, from memory during a period of change it got so horrible to use that I started my affair with a younger, tidier model...and now I couldn’t go back :twisted:

Ppps even having to use FISO to type this has reinforced how much better the Tapatalk experience is
Totally agree. And easy peasey copying links, pics or screenshots.

happyhoppy
FISO Knight

Post by happyhoppy »

murf wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 20:58 Apple problem? (If so, may I snigger?)

Fine on my android.
I have set up Tapatalk on my wife’s android and it works. So I can confirm this is an iPhone problem.

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by jacksosi »

New issue

I just updated my saved FISO link to be https as instructed, but now the quick 1 Day and FISO Injury buttons do not register that I’m pressing them?

iPhone user

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Not sure where this all fits in but some talk on FISO Goals thread about being logged out of FISO (Kevchenko by Goals link and me at other times)

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=128427&p=3284926#p3284926

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

it worked smoothly for me (everything smooth and easy in Fiso as it is without needing any friggin TT :P)
till 1 hr ago
then it became grotesque
quote a post, it logs me out
edit my own post, logs me out
relog, edit and Preview: logs me out
relog, and submit: logs me out, not submitting the changes even after I relog
to add a simple post in the FPL Cup topic, it took me half an hour and 23 relogs :evil:

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

jacksosi wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 11:54 New issue

I just updated my saved FISO link to be https as instructed, but now the quick 1 Day and FISO Injury buttons do not register that I’m pressing them?

iPhone user
Have tested on an iPad mini (sorry no iPhone in the family) and it's working fine for me. Can anyone else check on an iPhone?

Are the banner ads in line with the links as part of that ad code could be what's blocking them? In case that happens we've placed an extra '1 Day latest' link above the top banner as part of the 'quick links'.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

MoSe wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 18:52 it worked smoothly for me (everything smooth and easy in Fiso as it is without needing any friggin TT :P)
till 1 hr ago
then it became grotesque
to add a simple post in the FPL Cup topic, it took me half an hour and 23 relogs :evil:
I've cleared the forum cache in case there was an issue. If it happens again please let me know what device/browser.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Don't use tt, just the browser, forgotten how to save a direct link on android, 1 day link doesn't work for me when in https, can get in from the main menu though.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

admin wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 19:53
MoSe wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 18:52 it worked smoothly for me (everything smooth and easy in Fiso as it is without needing any friggin TT :P)
till 1 hr ago
then it became grotesque
I've cleared the forum cache in case there was an issue. If it happens again please let me know what device/browser.
Still happenning to me android phone samsung browser.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

robot wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 20:41 Still happenning to me android phone samsung browser.
Which is what I'm using and no problems here.

Are all the pages you're accessing https? There will be a padlock appearing in the browser bar.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

I changed to https and thats still there but no padlock?

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by jacksosi »

admin wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 19:51
jacksosi wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 11:54 New issue

iPhone user
Have tested on an iPad mini (sorry no iPhone in the family) and it's working fine for me. Can anyone else check on an iPhone?

Are the banner ads in line with the links as part of that ad code could be what's blocking them? In case that happens we've placed an extra '1 Day latest' link above the top banner as part of the 'quick links'.
Buttons ringed do not respond, but the Report Bugs button does
AAE1E854-DAD7-4164-8086-DB3860FF9578.jpeg
I also do not see a padlock?
4CFF37E7-AE7D-43BF-A22D-287794F9ADF2.jpeg
On iPad those buttons are obscured
F5DF6F03-FD87-4D9D-BC97-643ADC7C8E12.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

admin wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 20:49
robot wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 20:41 Still happenning to me android phone samsung browser.
Which is what I'm using and no problems here.

Are all the pages you're accessing https? There will be a padlock appearing in the browser bar.
had a closer look- fine when in fiso if I keep accessing pages from within but as soon as I go to bookmarks (which I normally do for "new posts" ) and the bookmark is now https after changing it asks me to re log in, if I take the s out it doesn't.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO Forum News”