To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers going into January - Help Needed

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Transfers going into January - Help Needed

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Hi all,

I need some help going into January with my team, I currently sit 70 points behind the leader and my team is:
Kepa
Luiz - Robertson - Daniels - Laporte
Hazard - Pedro - Mahrez - Sane
Kane - Aguero

His team is:
Ederson
VVD - Alonso - PV Aanholt
Milner - Sane - Maddison - Mane
Wilson - Kane - Salah

Got to get Daniels (Bournemouth) out of my team and was contemplating either some Everton or Cardiff players but unsure
I've only got 0.2m ITB, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Re: Transfers going into January - Help Needed

Post by Nightowl »

Luiz,I would expect to get rotated this month with the possible 2 FA cup games and plus they have a double header against Spurs in the carabao cup semis which I think they will concede in both, so just to raise cash maybe
Luiz :arrow: lindelof should make similar points anyway( which will then give you the same team coverage at the back other than your lindelof against his van anholt) and maybe Daniels :arrow: rashford with the spare cash going 3-4-3 like you rival, maybe leave Pedro as Chelsea do have a lot of games and he should get some decent minutes and may even get lucky and play some of the easier opposition Chelsea have in the league and FA cup, save the last transfer for a rainy day

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Thanks Nightowl, hadn’t even considered United. Gonna gamble it and go for that, unless anyone else has other suggestions?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

I’d personally keep Luiz.
Is Pedro injured?

Daniels -> Lindeloff
Pedro -> Rashford

I’m not sure there will be massive rotation for Chelsea. Sarri is going to risk a semi final against Spurs is he? He doesn’t have the squad (or inclination) to rotate in the league.

Rotation or not, Luiz will play 4 games at least?
How many will lindeloff play? Or Robertson or Laporte for that matter?

The Chelsea fixtures aren’t ‘easy’ but I think there is more risk burning transfers on performing/earning fit players

Chelsea:
Forest (h)
Spurs (a)
Newcastle (h)
Arsenal (a)
Spurs (h)
Bournemouth (a)

United:
Reading (h)
Spurs (a)
Brighton (h)
Burnley (h)

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Don't think he has the money for that zimm, exactly along the lines as I was thinking(why I actually mentioned Pedro in my write up) I know Pedro is a concern but for this month I think his midfield may do ok, should deffinatly out score his rival who he's worried about,also he will then be playing his rashford and aguero against his rivals salah and Wilson which I think for this month may also favour him, it's only my opinion but personally I would rather Chelsea attacking options for this month due to the amount and difficulty of fixtures they have, hoping one or two could pick up a big pts hall

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Hope you held off for a week after seeing Man U team news and lindelof and rashford not starting, if you did added bonus Luiz clean sheet later, fingers crossed for you

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Sorry I’m late to the game . I think Pedro and Daniels are your weakest players . If it was me I’d be looking at your keeper or Laporte , moving them on to free up some cash .
Players worth considering may be Jiménez , Peirera and Rashford if he keeps his place over Lukaku . That said Rashford can play out wide anyway so may not be so much of an issue . Of course depending on Aguero illness and if he starts more cup games Jesus also comes into the equation .
Let us know how you got on .

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Hi all,

Just a quick update. I held off the swaps until the week after the cup fixtures, this swap has reaped me benefits so thank you everyone.
I am now only 30 points behind the leader. So fingers crossed United keep clean sheets and Rashford continues banging them in.

If rumours are true and that Kane has an ankle injury, would it be a no brainer to swap him to Salah using my last transfer or pick someone else/hold off?

Cheers!

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

What's your team now pal, how many transfers left and funds spare, glad it's gone well so far :D

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

So my team is now:
Kepa
Lindelof - Robertson - Laporte
Hazard - Pedro - Mahrez - Sane
Kane - Aguero - Rashford

I've got 0.7m ITB and 1 sub left for Jan and now it's confirmed Kane is out until March now.
There are two teams ahead of me but first place is only 30 points ahead

First place team:
Allison
VVD - Robertson - TAA
Maddison - Hazard - Sterling - Richarlison
Rashford - Aguero - Salah

Second place team:
Ederson
van Aanholt - VVD - Alonso
Maddison - Mane - Sane - Milner
Wilson - Salah - Kane

Any suggestions?

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

Gotta be Kane out/Salah in surely.
You don't gain on the others pts wise (as they have him) but they don't pull away either.

30 pts is nothing at this stage,plenty more football to be played & transfers to be used before the end of the season'so's plenty of time/options to overtake.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”