To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Overall Rank Thread 18/19 (Originally "I am #8 in the Overall Standings!!!")

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Re: Overall Rank Thread 18/19 (Originally "I am #8 in the Overall Standings!!!")

Post by MoSe »

Mav3rick wrote: 02 Dec 2018, 18:51 Bloody hell taca are you leading the FISO league? Amazing work well done!!
it was nice, but brief :innocent:
FFL 18-19 GW15 Top40.gif
despite Taca and Ardrageen had a green arrow in OR, they slipped a bit in the Forum Leauge, as some teams/members did even better!

in relation tho to the Forum/Members Leagues debate (see topic in the Sidegames subforum)
the forum League lead has been taken by some "Pokémon Trainer" team, whose owner username is unknown (to me at least)
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/tea ... 3/event/15
considering this guy (Manager Name = Mark Leonard) cared to join (or renew) his FISO Forum League, and surely sees it listed in his "Classic Leagues",
it would be nice if he still reads this Forum, and hopefully comes forward ...after all you don't lead your Forum League every week! :D
(BTW, he also appears to be a top Lover and Gentleman ;))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Neath boy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Egg Cup Premier league champions 2011-12 and 2012-13. Fiso H2H PremierLeague champion 2015/16. FISO Super League regular season champion 2016-17.

Re: Overall Rank Thread 18/19 (Originally "I am #8 in the Overall Standings!!!")

Post by Neath boy »

I would now slip into 3rd place being placed 214 OR now. My nose is bleeding!

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

indeed, thinking of you ;), I was about to integrate with top NON-ForumLeaguers (known to me)
FISO NON-FFL 18-19 GW15 Top31.gif
those who don't want to (or can't) join the Forum League, but would like to get tracked in there as well (I have more outside 100k, beginnning woth raoul),
well, make your team known (publicly and to me) 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Neath boy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Egg Cup Premier league champions 2011-12 and 2012-13. Fiso H2H PremierLeague champion 2015/16. FISO Super League regular season champion 2016-17.

Post by Neath boy »

MoSe wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 10:36 indeed, thinking of you ;), I was about to integrate with top NON-ForumLeaguers (known to me)
those who don't want to (or can't) join the Forum League, but would like to get tracked in there as well (I have more outside 100k, beginnning woth raoul),
Cheers! :D

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

Carnage in the mincer, with scores in the 20's and scores around the hundred on the same page

Stena Bib takes provisional lead as Pokemon Leonard falls in 5th
SG holds his ground, while Ardrageen precipitated in 31st behind sjbrambley up 20 from 50th

Pulpy up in 18th with 98, and Adelante up 6th with 102p
All the above of course provisional, and FPL scores not counting autosubs yet
Also Stemania and gingafalcao make up some good ground

We'll see on Tuesday whether popular toffees and wolves brought much changes to this

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

MoSe wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 10:36 indeed, thinking of you ;), I was about to integrate with top NON-ForumLeaguers (known to me)
Track me please Mose! :)

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

Happy to be listed if only to make others feel happier about their position :)

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

Vsz wrote: 10 Dec 2018, 16:50 Track me please Mose! :)
lol, made me feel like "feed me Seymour!"
:lol:

Of course you're in the Forum League already, you're tracked by default.
I'm not uploading files regularly, just snapshot the top standings, chances are you'll be in it tomorrow.

Also raoul, you're already in my non-ForumLeaguers list.

I was addressing those who're not in the Forum League, and they're not sure I spotted their team link somewhere

You can find my current list linked in the Members League topic

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

Season high of 8,025 and into the top 50 of fiso 😎

Adelante
Treebeard

Post by Adelante »

Highest rank ever - 873.

For a short while, until last nights games, I was in the top 500 - 455th to be precise. :)

Started game week 17 at 8714.

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

I'd have been wanting to expand the standings snapshot to top 30, no 50, 60, 70 80...

so for this time I took the effort again of preparing a GW file and uploading it (also cosindering I won't be uploading other updates till January)

see there Stena Bib new leader and again the top fisoer in FPL top 100 (as was the Pokemon team in GW15 on 47th),
Adelante in 8th, Vsz in 24th and Pulpy in 26th, some "Team Peeko" 18th with top GW score 114p, Ardrageen down 29th and failed to get in the FPL Cup...
...and you can scroll it all to see everyone in it 8-)

BTW, Drumaville in 7th, last posted at season 10/11 start, not logging in in the last 11 months...
we know who he is because he registered in the Forum League in 09/10 viewtopic.php?p=1294685#p1294685
and kept renewing the league without changing his team/manager name since
but hasn't been exactly a "forum contributor" recently ;) who knows, he might like to drop by and say Hi now that he's climbing up a league named FISO again, and he might imporve his best final ranking he got on his rookie FPL season 10 years ago... :mrgreen: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/ent ... 83/history

also exceptionally here's the complete list with FISO NOFFLers I know
4 teams left the FFL after GW15, including snakzz, who to make room for Spring League preferred to keep in Members League over Forum League

SneakyOne
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Highest TFF finish 38th overall 2002 /03 won manager of the week twice. Regular top 1000. FPL Nothing great once top 10,000 (still learning!) Recently finished 75th in TFF World Cup with only one entry, was leading going into the knockouts!

Post by SneakyOne »

Cheers Mose, I don’t think I’ve ever directly responded to you but I wanted to let you know your hard work and brilliant posts are greatly appreciated.

It’s nice to be part of your stats, I wanted to get a little bit better at fpl before entering the daunting FISO fpl league because there are some serious players on here! But it’s nice to be tracked none the less to see how I compare. I think I’m improving and getting used to it, I’m certainly paying a lot more attention this season to my fpl team and really enjoying it. I still find myself cursing the Captain choice but thats just something I have to get over!

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

thanks SneakyOne,
I keep track of Forum League performances out of my own interests, as it contains most of this Forum Members' teams, i.e. our own community,
and it's a fairly sizeable sample where to get infos from about averages and trends
Once I have it for myself, I sometimes share it hoping it can be of interest to someone else in here too
(alas my motivation/dedication/commitment faded, only doing it occasionally now, whilst last season I did it regularly here viewtopic.php?f=99&t=115292&start=150 )
But I'm still very pleased to get the occasional appreciative feedback, it confirms me that I'm not just cluttering the forum with inane shenanigans 8-)

SneakyOne wrote: 11 Dec 2018, 23:15 ....I wanted to get a little bit better at fpl before entering the daunting FISO fpl league
because there are some serious players on here!

But it’s nice to be tracked none the less to see how I compare.
as Spencer4 had put it here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=127869 , "all welcome" :D
I dont' think you should see it as "daunting"...
it's open to all fisoers (and acutally nobody is filtering out stangers from entering it as well... :| )
and over 1.3k entrants span the whole rankings, from the current leader in FPL top 100,
to those who're not having a great one, or are plaing it casually, but still like to be in the bunch together ;)

top 1k in the Forum League are still inside FPL top 1.5M
top 1.2k ForumLeaguers (FFL 90%) are inside FPL top 3M (almost top 50%)

I see it's your first FPL season (with this account/email, at least) and you're doing quite well,
never slipping below top 200k, and inside top 32k now (although your peak was in GW12 with OR 25k) (*)
should you enter the Forum League now (and no one prevents you to do it) you'd "sneak" in ;) at 138th, practically top 10% of it!
nothing to be ashamed of!

you're currently on the same FPL points with two forum celebrities as El Tel of Ealing and thesilkworm
and 17p ahead last season forum League winner Tusk

as Taca has put it in his Members League
Tacalabala wrote: 05 Dec 2018, 15:30 Sidegames give added-value to members, especially when we recognise the names of other members we are competing against in competitions. This is also far more rewarding for the organisers of sidegames.
now, the Fiso-Official Forum League is not a sidegame, but it's supposed to be the all-encompassing Classic League here, and it should give us a sense of greater belonging when we recognise fellow members who're having a similar season ot ours in it, at any level

(*) bonus track
FISO 18-19 MoSe Sneaky gw16.png

snakzz
Grumpy Old Man

Post by snakzz »

MoSe wrote: 11 Dec 2018, 11:59 I'd have been wanting to expand the standings snapshot to top 30, no 50, 60, 70 80...

so for this time I took the effort again of preparing a GW file and uploading it (also cosindering I won't be uploading other updates till January)

see there Stena Bib new leader and again the top fisoer in FPL top 100 (as was the Pokemon team in GW15 on 47th),
Adelante in 8th, Vsz in 24th and Pulpy in 26th, some "Team Peeko" 18th with top GW score 114p, Ardrageen down 29th and failed to get in the FPL Cup...
...and you can scroll it all to see everyone in it 8-)

BTW, Drumaville in 7th, last posted at season 10/11 start, not logging in in the last 11 months...
we know who he is because he registered in the Forum League in 09/10 viewtopic.php?p=1294685#p1294685
and kept renewing the league without changing his team/manager name since
but hasn't been exactly a "forum contributor" recently ;) who knows, he might like to drop by and say Hi now that he's climbing up a league named FISO again, and he might imporve his best final ranking he got on his rookie FPL season 10 years ago... :mrgreen: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/ent ... 83/history

also exceptionally here's the complete list with FISO NOFFLers I know
4 teams left the FFL after GW15, including snakzz, who to make room for Spring League preferred to keep in Members League over Forum League
Do I need to enter for normal forum league to be in?

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

snakzz wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 11:43
MoSe wrote: 11 Dec 2018, 11:59 [uploaded link to]
FISO Forum League GW16 scores & standings
[...]

also exceptionally here's the complete list with [those not in it] ("FISO NO-FFL-ers") I know
Do I need to enter for normal forum league to be in?
sorry, I fail to understand wheter your reply has touchy undertone in it... :?

anyway, following on to my considerations in the Members League topic
mine was just a factual observation about the dynamics induced this season by the novelty of a Members League alongside the Fiso-Official Forum League
(and in simple words, how up to last GW your team could be found in the big FFL file, while now I had to move it to the accessory NO-FFL one, with some regret)

We knew in previous seasons that if a Manager had no free League Slot, it sacrificed the Forum League to make room for Spring League, starting in January
Now with two slots occupied by the Official Forum League, and by the Members League, you would have had room for the Spring and the Forum League
but with a perfectly legitimate choice, you thought more important for you to remain in the Members one, rather than in the Forum one

I took care to avoid attaching any comment whatsoever in my observation about a (prominent) fisoer's choice, especially not negative ones
It's also true that I regret observing how this season we have a new Members League, which notwithstading its noble purpose is "a" private league in Fiso, not "the" Fiso League,
which is effectively in competition with the Fiso-Official Forum League, "taking away" some notable fisoers who could have remained in it otherwise

====================================
EDIT:
as you posted the same question to me here AND in a PM, I'm very pleased to hear I made you change your mind! :D 8-)
Except that I know have to roll-back the changes in my files :o ;)... in January :innocent:

Mind, I use the Forum League for it's a much wider sample for Fisoer teams performance assessment, averages, trends, curiosities, so I personally still attach more importance to it
i'd be equally happy if all active fisoers would join the Members league, alas as it is now it only attracted 120 members, in place of the 500 or at least 300 I had sincerely hoped
I wouldn't have held absolutely any grudge on you anyway had you stayed in the Members League

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

I realise I had overlooked to add
viewtopic.php?p=3266009#p3266009
FBorges in my files
He's now a Fiso Member, and although he didn't set up his FPL Button here, we can find his team in the FFS HoF :)
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/team/8349

He'd have full rights to enter our Forum League if he wants (nobody set a deadline, and in the Announcements it still says all welcome, and the league is not locked)
Or the Members League should he prefer so :?
Alas his 15 league slots are full already

He's climbed up to 39th overall, and he's currently the top ranked Fisoer in fpl, regardless being in our FFL or not.
I'll try to update my NOFFLers file, a bit awkward from mobile, this will mean Neath Boy won't be top in that list anymore, sorry ;)

With 1114p he's 7p ahead our current FFL leader Stena Bib, and 20+p ahead the runnerups SuperGrover and Tacalabala (till next update at least ;))

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

MoSe can you go work for Serie A? Their match reports are abysmal.

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

FB brought his lead to 14p over SG who'll have tho Robertson as differential to add to the Alonso+Salah they both have
Stena will add 9p GK sub, and has 4 to play, as has Taca who'll have AWB 6p to come in for TAA

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Do they offer refunds on wildcards?
i feel sick.png

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

Sunday restored distances, if not positions
Now FB and Stena are equal on points 1166, FB ranked 54th vs 57th thanks to fewer transfers

SneakyOne
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Highest TFF finish 38th overall 2002 /03 won manager of the week twice. Regular top 1000. FPL Nothing great once top 10,000 (still learning!) Recently finished 75th in TFF World Cup with only one entry, was leading going into the knockouts!

Post by SneakyOne »

MoSe wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 10:36
as Spencer4 had put it here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=127869 , "all welcome" :D
I dont' think you should see it as "daunting"...
it's open to all fisoers (and acutally nobody is filtering out stangers from entering it as well... :| )
and over 1.3k entrants span the whole rankings, from the current leader in FPL top 100,
to those who're not having a great one, or are plaing it casually, but still like to be in the bunch together ;)

top 1k in the Forum League are still inside FPL top 1.5M
top 1.2k ForumLeaguers (FFL 90%) are inside FPL top 3M (almost top 50%)

I see it's your first FPL season (with this account/email, at least) and you're doing quite well,
never slipping below top 200k, and inside top 32k now (although your peak was in GW12 with OR 25k) (*)
should you enter the Forum League now (and no one prevents you to do it) you'd "sneak" in ;) at 138th, practically top 10% of it!
nothing to be ashamed of!
Cheers Mose, I have taken heed of your advice and entered. I guess its one way of improving my fpl game :D

Bobby Fetta
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Bobby Fetta »

MoSe wrote: 16 Dec 2018, 21:58 Now FB and Stena are equal on points 1166, FB ranked 54th vs 57th thanks to fewer transfers
I recall there was a negative comment earlier on in this thread along the lines that FB was foolish to let some free transfers go unused.... but now we see an upside of that

ricardo68
FISOhead

Post by ricardo68 »

Mose can you analyze why I'm an so terrible at this game? And great work by the way!!!

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

Sorry, I don't do whys, only hows, and even there mostly how much and how many

No need to call 911 for your pts... :o
Besides, you got back in top 1M, and outscored me in last gw, you'd have ko'd me out of the FPL Cup had we met, so what advice could I give you?

As a joke, paraphrasing the cake saying, you can't field success and have it too! ;)

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Bobby Fetta wrote: 18 Dec 2018, 20:52
MoSe wrote: 16 Dec 2018, 21:58 Now FB and Stena are equal on points 1166, FB ranked 54th vs 57th thanks to fewer transfers
I recall there was a negative comment earlier on in this thread along the lines that FB was foolish to let some free transfers go unused.... but now we see an upside of that
Yep, there's a nagging fear of burning a FT if you already have one rolled over.

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

Can't update from mobile,
anyway top 7 places in the league after GW19 are
Stena
Taca
firestarter
SG
Bølla
Stemania
skip
In 8th we have the first unknown in "Sonny & Schär" by Robert Hudec, which BTW joined after gw16 (or later), so he might be around here posting to come forward and declare that's his team
Then again Pulpy in 9th

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

Great to see some good posters had such a great 1st half on the season :D - long may it continue.

Sitting around 65k at the moment - 10k would be nice.

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

190k at the moment. Every time I get closer to that 100k mark, I seem to slip further away.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

MoSe wrote:Can't update from mobile,
anyway top 7 places in the league after GW19 are
Stena
Taca
firestarter
SG
Bølla
Stemania
skip
In 8th we have the first unknown in "Sonny & Schär" by Robert Hudec, which BTW joined after gw16 (or later), so he might be around here posting to come forward and declare that's his team
Then again Pulpy in 9th
You could have done the top 13 though. :wink:

Bobby Fetta
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Bobby Fetta »

MoSe wrote: 28 Dec 2018, 15:02 In 8th we have the first unknown in "Sonny & Schär" by Robert Hudec, which BTW joined after gw16 (or later), so he might be around here posting to come forward and declare that's his team
Robert Hudec is "AllesErobert" I believe, based on his FPL button. (He's been posting mainly in the Ville Ronka thread).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”