To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Coady Poll

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.

What to do with Coady?

Keep Coady
73%
Bring in Chilwell
18%
Bring in Brooks
9%

Total votes: 11

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Coady Poll

Post by Canaryfan »

Let's have a quick Saturday poll to see if anyone can help in my Coady dilemma.

Maximum 3.0m for a defender or midfielder. I'm leaning towards Chilwell on the basis that he will get the odd clean sheet and does have some KCs too. Leicester and Bournemouth seem to have a similar mix of easier and tough games over the next month or so.

Already have Pereyra in this team and don't want Maddison as I already have him under-performing in another team!

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Re: Coady Poll

Post by hancockjr »

Balbeuna

Mins
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 15th in 2010

Post by Mins »

Keep him. He is doing his job. 39 pts from a 2.4 def after 14 games is 5 ahead of what you should expect. Keep your transfers for the big names with big prices who should be getting you 5 to 7 pts a game. They are the ones letting me down big style at the moment.

LenH
Grumpy Old Man

Post by LenH »

What Mins says. keep him.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Mins wrote: 01 Dec 2018, 14:15 Keep him. He is doing his job. 39 pts from a 2.4 def after 14 games is 5 ahead of what you should expect. Keep your transfers for the big names with big prices who should be getting you 5 to 7 pts a game. They are the ones letting me down big style at the moment.
But the biggest names are also letting you down. Aguero/Coady or Sterling/Laporte???

Mins
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mins »

That's a good shout murf. Very tempting with Aguero out today. Everyone above me in the league has Sterling and I don't. Each week I don't have him just puts me even further behind. but just putting him in alone doesn't feel like a positive move. Putting Laporte in at the same time does. I have 23 mins to mull this over now.

hancockjr
Dumbledore

Post by hancockjr »

Mins wrote: 01 Dec 2018, 14:15 Keep him. He is doing his job. 39 pts from a 2.4 def after 14 games is 5 ahead of what you should expect. Keep your transfers for the big names with big prices who should be getting you 5 to 7 pts a game. They are the ones letting me down big style at the moment.
Is this a magic formula I’ve not met before?

Mins
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mins »

Nothing new about it really. If a player costs 5m you should expect him to score 5 pts a week. Your team should score 50pts a week if you use all your budget and a good season end score therefore is 1900 pts for EPL only. Having said all that, I just ignored my own rule and ditched him when murf put an idea in my head.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Mins wrote:Nothing new about it really. If a player costs 5m you should expect him to score 5 pts a week. Your team should score 50pts a week if you use all your budget and a good season end score therefore is 1900 pts for EPL only. Having said all that, I just ignored my own rule and ditched him when murf put an idea in my head.
Just wished I could have done it myself. Formation issues meant I had to keep Coady and sell goalscorer Maddison instead....

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Canaryfan »

Thanks for the replies. Whilst nearly sticking, I did go with Chilwell in the end, so at least a positive return to start. Only the 9th transfer used, so I didn't feel too bad about having a punt.

I do have Laporte, Sterling and Aguero in this team, so hopefully Sergio will go on a Sterling supported points spree soon.

hancockjr
Dumbledore

Post by hancockjr »

Mins wrote: 01 Dec 2018, 15:06 Nothing new about it really. If a player costs 5m you should expect him to score 5 pts a week. Your team should score 50pts a week if you use all your budget and a good season end score therefore is 1900 pts for EPL only. Having said all that, I just ignored my own rule and ditched him when murf put an idea in my head.
I have to say that's way too simplisitc, but ppm has been debated a lot so I won't kick it off again.

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Canaryfan »

Canaryfan wrote: 01 Dec 2018, 18:01 I do have Laporte, Sterling and Aguero in this team, so hopefully Sergio will go on a Sterling supported points spree soon.
This has not helped me at all this evening!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”