To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Aguero to Kane

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
scorps
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: TFF 10/11 top 30 and divisional champion. TFF 12/13 top 200. Daily Mail 12/13 top 75

Aguero to Kane

Post by scorps »

Pep has said “I don’t know if Sergio Aguero will be fit in midweek. We shall see.”

Was going to transfer Kane in for Aguero for the Southampton match anyway but do people think it is worth putting in Kane tomorrow against Arsenal for a bonus game or wait until mid-week?

Can see Aguero a hatful against Watford if fit!

Striker
FISO Knight

Re: Aguero to Kane

Post by Striker »

It's not a bonus game until we know that Aguero misses Tuesday. :(

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Post by Midlander »

It is a bonus game because Spurs play midweek aswell. Essentially a 2-1 but it you're putting Kane in then surely you plan to keep him for the foreseeable anyway so it doesn't matter.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Midlander wrote:It is a bonus game because Spurs play midweek aswell. Essentially a 2-1 but it you're putting Kane in then surely you plan to keep him for the foreseeable anyway so it doesn't matter.
A 2 for 1 isn't a bonus game over a 1 for 0.

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Post by Jamjack »

I’m edging towards feeling Pep won’t play Aguero if there is a chance of breaking him. If there is anything at all to this problem why risk that? They should manage without him against Watford and the games are about to come thick and fast.

Themonkey thatstolexmas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Highest finishing place in TFF - 117th

Post by Themonkey thatstolexmas »

Not travelling to Watford, and doubt for Chelsea. Bit annoyed I didn't see this coming and stick Aubemayang in at the weekend, but c'est la vie.

Is it worth the transfer now, and get into the whole Hokey Cokey with Sergio? Or hang on? Or jump ship properly to Aubemeyang or Kane with no intent to put Sergio back in now he's got his first proper injury of the season?

Gah, every damn year 😂

LenH
Grumpy Old Man

Post by LenH »

/breathesmassivesighofrelief

I went to Kane on Sun if that's any help (and Hazard was removed as a stepping stone back to Aguero via a Lvpl player for the 3-1). Will be watching the injury carefully.

I'd jump ship now as we've all been here before and a week turns in to three games or more and your points disappear.

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Post by brencarr »

So - having made the jump from Aguero to Kane in all of my (6) teams 11 days ago .... what to do tonight if/when Aguero returns at home to Everton .... like Fagin in Oliver .... I am reviewing the situation.

....but then, at 3pm, Spurs are at home to Burnley .... I think I'd better think it out again!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”