To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Alonso or Sterling

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
cnkp21
FISOhead

Alonso or Sterling

Post by cnkp21 »

I have been waiting for the best opportunity to bring Alonso in and I was going to do it this weekend, however Sterling’s haul last weekend has made me reconsider. I would need to make two transfers to get either in and my options are:
Alonso and Richarlison or Sterling and Brooks.

On paper Alonso and Richarlison looks best however points hauls like Sterling’s last weekend can ruin you and I’m thinking City may be unstoppable.

What everyone’s thoughts?

czabby
Wideboy

Re: Alonso or Sterling

Post by czabby »

I think as long as you have aguero yyou should go for alonso and richarlison...although me on the other hand i have sterling and im all about the team coverage so looking to downgrade aguero to lacazette so i can upgrade gomez to robertson.....crazy i know but gomez to robo difference is 10 pts at the mo..and ag to lac -14.....i just think lac will keep on scoring as will ag but robo assists will make the difference.....but yeah richarlison at his price is a must for me! Im well ahead in my private league but looking to have a kane and aguero -less team...crazy times...reliant on salah sterling hazard et al

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Post by Canaryfan »

Interesting that Robertson got 3 KCs in the first 4 weeks, but has none since then.

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Post by Midlander »

Canaryfan wrote: 09 Nov 2018, 17:54 Interesting that Robertson got 3 KCs in the first 4 weeks, but has none since then.
So basically since I put him in.

muffler
Red & Blue Braces

Post by muffler »

So, can you unload him then, please, Midlander....

cnkp21
FISOhead

Post by cnkp21 »

Cheers Muffler. I’m still not sure. Wish I could afford both. Its a frustrating game!

Donut
Wideboy

Post by Donut »

Is sterling a must now? I’ve been dropping in rank over the last three weeks and feel I need to change something. Either a straight swap for Hazard/Salah or two swaps involving Aguero and a defender (as I am playing 5 at the back). Is everyone getting him in? Risk due to fixture congestion over Xmas?

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Post by Midlander »

Donut wrote: 24 Nov 2018, 23:17 Is sterling a must now? I’ve been dropping in rank over the last three weeks and feel I need to change something. Either a straight swap for Hazard/Salah or two swaps involving Aguero and a defender (as I am playing 5 at the back). Is everyone getting him in? Risk due to fixture congestion over Xmas?
Personally I think if you haven't got Sterling then you will lose ground, so does that make him a must have? Possibly.
I put him in for Hazard before the Manc derby after Chelsea had drawn 0-0 with Everton. Bit risky before International break but I'm glad I did it. Feel far more comfortable not having Hazard than not having Sterling. Sterling is fixture proof as it doesn't matter who City play as they score goals in every game pretty much and win most. He's bang in form, confident and fancy him to have a storming Christmas period and be the top scoring player over the next few weeks.

LenH
Grumpy Old Man

Post by LenH »

I'd agree with all the above. I got him in a few weeks back and feel much more comfortable now as Midlander says.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”