To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Which combo - it's a magic poll for all?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.

Which combination (at cost of 2 subs) or do nowt?

Poll ended at 31 Oct 2018, 19:45

Mendy & Pereya
83%
PVA & Richarlison
No votes
Do nothing!
17%

Total votes: 12

LenH
Grumpy Old Man

Which combo - it's a magic poll for all?

Post by LenH »

So, as per discussion in last weekends thread I'm trying to get rid of PVA for the time being due to their awful run of games starting Sunday with Arsenal. I have most of the other suspects and am right on the limit with cash.

So that said I'm considering a Richarlison to Pereyra swap which would then allow PVA to Mendy but just not sure that is tinkering for the sake of it as both Richarlison and Mendy could score well. Suppose it comes down to the below but at the cost cost of two transfers.

Mendy and Pereyra
or
PVA and Richarlison

After checking, I could get one bonus game out of it. So do PVA to Pereyra before Watford play tomorrow as surely Palace are not going to get a result on Sunday. Then let Everton play and switch Richarlison to Mendy on Monday.

Or just leave well alone and stop tinkering.

Thoughts and votes please Fiso_TFF hive mind. :)

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Re: Which combo - it's a magic poll for all?

Post by Spinynorman »

I've voted Mendy and Pereyra but only because of I rate Mendy points wise and PVA could become a problem due to fixtures. I do however prefer Richarlison to Pereyra but appreciate the cost implications. :?

LenH
Grumpy Old Man

Post by LenH »

Thanks Spiny, appreciate the vote and reasons which I tend to agree with.

I'll sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning.

Darbyand
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. TFF: 2020: 30th. 2022 32nd + 54th. Eggs PL 1st 2022. Tenners: 3rd 2019, 2nd 2020, 1st 2022.

Post by Darbyand »

If you're going to do it, I'd do PVA to Peyerya this weekend, gamble on City not keeping a cleanie away at Spurs (I think Spurs will score) let Richarlison have a crack at Brighton at home next weekend then go to Mendy next Sunday for Soton at home.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

As per Spiny: Rich and Mendy is the answer; and Darby's way of doing it makes sense.

It is the Watford bod, not the Leicester one you are talking about? :?

LenH
Grumpy Old Man

Post by LenH »

Yes,sorry, definitely the Watford player and I had woken up thinking maybe do Pereyra and then see how land lies but Darby's way makes far more sense. I can't afford both Rich and Mendy by a long shot but as we all know you can't have them all.

Thanks all and particularly Darby. :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”