To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF chit chat 5th, 6th and 7th October

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Re: TFF chit chat 5th, 6th and 7th October

Post by Jamjack »

At least he is only in 95% of my teams so it’s not critical....

As you guys say, hopefully the break from club footy will freshen things up. He was a joy to watch last year. It’s going to be an interesting couple of weeks post the international break.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Yep, I made that point earlier in the season re the amount of chances he missed ast season, yet was still fed.

This season, the supply chain isn't there and\or keeps going to him. I have BT and has ESPN with Nichol and a few others, which is better than any "English" thing as while they have to pander to Yank hyperbole there is a fair amount of wheat in the chaff. Steve Nichol who is actually a bit of an idiot, but may be playing a stooge thing, made the missed loads last season point and nowt to worry about, which is where I was until he was the first one subb'ed vs Chelsea.

As above: the attack just looks wrong\static\staid and could be down to the solid midfield 3, which seems wrong to type historically, but the front 3 don't even tuck in and move around for the FB's to exploit the space that would create? It is Salah right, Bobby central and Mane left.

Do I have to type that this is FF related, and 2nd is the worst I expect Lpool to finish?

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

High: 60 (Highlander)

Low: 27 (Palace block)

Main season longs: 48-50
Highest (500) team: 46. Now out of transfers and so started the inevitable drop - from 12th down to 27th

Didn't think I'd done too bad but according to brencarr's excellent stats thread, overall, I was below bar. I blame my strikers.

"Leader up 69 to 617 points
100th up 61 to 530
1k up 56
10k up 50"

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

H74
L37(Palace block)
BT64

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”