To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Which MJ Song do you Listen most of the Time?

A forum for discussion on Music topics whatever your taste.
DonaldSilver

Which MJ Song do you Listen most of the Time?

Post by DonaldSilver »

Hi,

I'm a huge Michael Jackson Fan and I've been listening to the music since the Jacksons 5. My Favorite Album is Dangerous. But my favorite song is Smooth Criminal. You just can't take your eyes off the video once you start listening to it. Which Song do you like and Listen most of the time?

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Re: Which MJ Song do you Listen most of the Time?

Post by DAREEL »

Screenshot_20180619-194856_YouTube.jpg
Give in to me
Liberian girl
Dirty Diana
They don't care about us

In that order
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Pretty much everything after Bad would be in that folder for me.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Paedo, drugged up nutter who was ashamed of his skin colour (oh, and I don't like his music but can acknowledge some good tunes if not to my taste, albeit al 30 years ago).

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

Mrs Spiny is a fan and in the past played Ben so many times it now makes me ill when I hear it. I thought some Jackson 5 stuff was okay when it came out and I do have Thriller but I think his best album is Off The Wall. I do however have a soft spot for Lookin' Through the Windows.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Billie Jean came on my shuffle yesterday, good song.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

murf wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 20:45 Paedo, drugged up nutter who was ashamed of his skin colour (oh, and I don't like his music but can acknowledge some good tunes if not to my taste, albeit al 30 years ago).
I am trying to be polite etc and not annoy people - I'll raise you 10 to 40 years 8-)

Imagine if someone posted asking about people's fave Gary Glitter track...... And as a first post :shock:

bluenosey
Dumblenose
FS Record: FISO Goals Champ 2018/19 & 2019/20

Post by bluenosey »

Don't stop til you get Enough

Off The Wall is his last classic album, even though it's Thriller that people talk about and Bad to a lesser extent.

I think Off The Wall was produced by Quincy Jones. After that, he went for a whole global audience, throwing in the odd guitarist (Eddie Van Halen, Slash spring to mind). I didn't like anything after Bad.

I do however love some of the early Michael Jackson/Jackson Five stuff.

bluenosey
Dumblenose

Post by bluenosey »

blahblah wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 23:58
murf wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 20:45 Paedo, drugged up nutter who was ashamed of his skin colour (oh, and I don't like his music but can acknowledge some good tunes if not to my taste, albeit al 30 years ago).
I am trying to be polite etc and not annoy people - I'll raise you 10 to 40 years 8-)

Imagine if someone posted asking about people's fave Gary Glitter track...... And as a first post :shock:
If that was the case then I'm not sure if people would want to be in your gang, Blah :?

:P

Dennisthemenace
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dennisthemenace »

That told the dead weirdo! :D

I liked some of the stuff from the 'Off The Wall' album and 'You Are Not Alone' reminds me of a memorable time in my life but on the whole I thought he was over-rated, with his stupid white socks and silly 'ohh' noises. When he comes on the radio I just thing eff Off Jacko! I'd rather listen to Ed Sheeran.

Actually, no, I wouldn't.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Dennisthemenace wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 00:30 with his stupid white socks and silly 'ohh' noises.
Apparently inspired by Jimmy.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

I thought the verdict for his sexual abuse was later found to be untrue. When the "victim's" father died, he admitted he had been forced to say it all happened when it hadn't.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Bit of MJ trivia... his waxwork in Tussauds was made by my brother :-)

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

bspittles wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 06:27 I thought the verdict for his sexual abuse was later found to be untrue. When the "victim's" father died, he admitted he had been forced to say it all happened when it hadn't.
Which one, and how much cash did the child get?

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

blahblah wrote:
bspittles wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 06:27 I thought the verdict for his sexual abuse was later found to be untrue. When the "victim's" father died, he admitted he had been forced to say it all happened when it hadn't.
I've never heard that. Plus there were several accusers and cash payouts. Had he lived and it all come out today (post Savile/Weinstein) he would be in court/jail by now, never to be heard on the radio again (unless they have double standards - never play Glitter and BBC omit all Savile episodes from TOTP re-runs).

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Bit of a weird one.

Part of me thinks he was innocent and was just exploited. However, despite my benefit of the doubt, I’d never have let my daughter go and stay at his house.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

murf wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 08:31
blahblah wrote:
I've never heard that. Plus there were several accusers and cash payouts. Had he lived and it all come out today (post Savile/Weinstein) he would be in court/jail by now, never to be heard on the radio again (unless they have double standards - never play Glitter and BBC omit all Savile episodes from TOTP re-runs).
The big almost (?) tv trial stopped with the kid getting a whack of cash? I can't remember the death of the father.....

bluenosey
Dumblenose

Post by bluenosey »

blahblah wrote:
Yeah I know the one, BSpittles is right. And whilst he was weird - not helped by his old man's bullying - I'm not sure any of the accusations ever stood up ?

To be fair, you could pin a lot of things on old rock and pop stars, and even a few recent ones.

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Post by DAREEL »

MJ was declared innocent in a court of law. So that makes him innocent. Gary is just messed up

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

DAREEL wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 15:36

MJ was declared innocent in a court of law. So that makes him innocent. Gary is just messed up
Just like Savile then....

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Post by Spinynorman »

blahblah wrote:

Gary Glitter was being played on the P.A last time we booked into a Disney hotel about 4 years ago.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Post by Spinynorman »

blahblah wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 00:39
Dennisthemenace wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 00:30 with his stupid white socks and silly 'ohh' noises.
Apparently inspired by Jimmy.

Osmond?

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

DAREEL wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 15:36

Not guilty (rather than innocent) because the prosecution witnesses (Chandler family) didn't appear after receiving a 23 MILLION DOLLAR payout. Jordan Chandler (the boy but then older) later conveniently left the country to avoid being a witness in another case.

(according to Wiki)

Dennisthemenace
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dennisthemenace »

blahblah wrote:
All DLT shows are wiped too. I'm not sure if Jonathan King did any TOTP but he will surely be wiped too if found guilty in his current court case.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Dennisthemenace wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 18:48
blahblah wrote:
All DLT shows are wiped too. I'm not sure if Jonathan King did any TOTP but he will surely be wiped too if found guilty in his current court case.
I remember J King doing TotP, and haven't seen him on the repeats - but then I'm not sure when he presented it and I don't watch many of them :lol:

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Post by forestfan »

There was talk of double standards re. Spotify(?) temporarily removing R Kelly songs... there’s so many stars with some sort of cloud hanging over them, from proven to very speculative. Where do you draw the line? I mean, nobody would have Glitter or Lostprophets on the playlist (definitely feel for the other innocent members of that band, I believe they continued under a new name but will always be tarred with that brush) but Jacko, Kelly, Cliff etc. will always have their accusers and their defenders, nothing has been proven against them in a court of law. Maybe there’s no smoke without fire but however black the smoke, it means nothing in legal terms and the fans will always defend them.

In terms of Michael Jackson’s music - yeah, pretty much everything after Bad was, well, crap. Icon of the 80s but should have stopped there...

Flipo
Kevin and Perry

Post by Flipo »

DonaldSilver wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 14:03 Hi,

I'm a huge Michael Jackson Fan and I've been listening to the music since the Jacksons 5. My Favorite Album is Dangerous. But my favorite song is Smooth Criminal. You just can't take your eyes off the video once you start listening to it. Which Song do you like and Listen most of the time?

like you I'm also a MJ fan. My favorite song is Beat It. This song has beaten everyone.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Google AI experiment is back ;)

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

blahblah wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 19:39
Dennisthemenace wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 18:48
blahblah wrote:
I remember J King doing TotP, and haven't seen him on the repeats - but then I'm not sure when he presented it and I don't watch many of them :lol:
Got one on now from 82, ans so far (3 or 4 songs in) no presenter :wink:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

And a really good one, with no duds so far... I thought it might be a Compliation, but I doubt they would toss this lot in together.

OK a dud Adamant with Pan's People or whatever they were called no subtle innuendo here - couldn;t he have been better after those first two albums?

A bigger dud with a song I do';t remember, but I do remember at least 3 of the female dancers :D

And now another goodie

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Music”